Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Beast21 Intrabolic Taste Review

Straight to the point. The taste wasn't anything special, except for the fact that it is the only citrus flavor I have seen. I thought the flavor was weak with 24oz of water, so I'm going to try 18-20oz on Friday. It wasn't bad at all, but almost neutral in flavor.

Rating: 6.5/10

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Beast21 View Post
    Straight to the point. The taste wasn't anything special, except for the fact that it is the only citrus flavor I have seen. I thought the flavor was weak with 24oz of water, so I'm going to try 18-20oz on Friday. It wasn't bad at all, but almost neutral in flavor.

Rating: 6.5/10
    It is weak at 24oz, we actually recommend on the label to mix it with 14-20oz of water. With the citrus flavor, I personally find it's much better in the 14-16oz range and gets too watered down in the higher ranges. The fresh green apple flavor, is the stronger of the two and higher amounts of water can be used, without watering it down too much.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    It is weak at 24oz, we actually recommend on the label to mix it with 14-20oz of water. With the citrus flavor, I personally find it's much better in the 14-16oz range and gets too watered down in the higher ranges. The fresh green apple flavor, is the stronger of the two and higher amounts of water can be used, without watering it down too much.
    Excellent. I'll try 16oz on Friday. I can tell it's going to taste much better

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Beast21 View Post
    Excellent. I'll try 16oz on Friday. I can tell it's going to taste much better
    Yeah, the citrus flavor in particular, can easily get over diluted and when this happens the whey protein hydrolysate starts to come though a little.

Try 14oz first and see how you like it and throw an ice cube or two in there
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts