WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

FAME Pro Diana Chaloux - News!

Since winning her FAME Pro card last year Diana has had a lot of opportunities come to fruition!

"I was totally thrilled to be on the cover of the FAME magazine...This was such a dream come true for me! I had the chance to be on stage with women who I have admired in this industry for years! Since then, things have not slowed down a bit... I have some great things coming up too!! Once again... just blessings, blessings, blessings. "

How so?

Well....

1. Oxygen Magazine - she's shooting in September for the COVER of Oxygen!! ("That is another HUGE milestone for me, I can't even explain!!").

2. Status Fitness Magazine - she has a shoot lined up for September

3. Muscle & Fitness Magazine - she is actually heading to LA next week (she's based in Texas) for this shoot!

4. She has had the opportunity to work with former NFL running back Priest Holmes for his celebrity weekends events to raise money for various non profit organizations

5. Her and her sister Linda just launched Destined 2 Be Fit Kids, a non profit organization which will focus on raising funds to provide sports and fitness camp scholarships to underprivileged children struggling with overweight and obesity.

6. UFC - you will see her in the latest edition of Tapout Magazine AND she'll be doing an appearance with legendary UFC champion Chuck Liddell in October!

7. And to top it all off... She's heading to Bodybuilding.com on August 29th for a live chat show where viewers can actually send in their questions and comments!

WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS DIANA!!

Preventin' teh Scurvy Vitamin C's Avatar
    Location: Various GNCs, Vitamin Worlds, and friendly, local pharmacies
    Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol que?

I mean, cograts.

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Diana is unstoppable! (yes bandwagon)
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Diana at Max Muscle

Meet FAME Fitness Model World Champion and UFC Legend Chuck Liddell at the Max Muscle shop in Lincoln, NE on October 3rd!

For more info visit www.FAMEworldtour.com and click on daily news!

DianaChaloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DianaChaloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DianaChaloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DianaChaloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DianaChaloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DianaChaloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DianaChaloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DianaChaloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DianaChaloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there!

Well thanks for the shout out. I have been very diligent this summer and it has certainly led to some great opportunities for me. God has brought a lot of amazing people into my life whom I am extremely grateful for. I can't read that post above and feel good about the exciting things happening in my life without giving props to the people who believe in me and have had a hand in making my dreams a reality!

So I apologize in advance I'm about to gush a bit.... I just can't have something like this out there without giving credit where credit is due! :-) I am always grateful to God first and foremost for his blessings and for allowing me to work in the fitness industry which I love so much. I am entirely grateful to my sister Linda who is my best friend, biggest supporter and without a doubt the wind beneath my wings. I am grateful to the FAME organization for putting together the shows which I have competed in over the last year, recognizing my potential within the industry and choosing me for the cover of the FAME magazine.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to meet so many amazing competitors and athletes over the years who have been such friends AND inspirations to me.

As far as my upcoming photo shoots with Oxygen (and I have to clarify here too that I'm not alone on this shoot, I will be featured with a few fabulous fitness models!! yay!! ) and Status Fitness I have to say a big thank you to Paul Dillett and the WBFF! I decided I wasn't done competing just yet this year and will take the stage once again at the WBFF World Championships in Toronto on September 20th which will be covered by these publications which is why I have shoots scheduled with them.

Alright.... my gushing time is over :-) Thanks for bearing with me, I feel better now :-)

Diana
    Diana Chaloux
    WBFF Pro
    WBFF Figure World Champion 2008
    Pro Fitness Model World Champion 2008
    ACE/AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
    www.hitchfitgym.com
    www.wellnessengine.com/dianachaloux
    www.dianachaloux.com
    Watch "Fit Dreams Come True with Diana Chaloux"
    www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fitdreams.htm
    diana@dianachaloux.com

scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DianaChaloux View Post
    Hey there!

Well thanks for the shout out. I have been very diligent this summer and it has certainly led to some great opportunities for me. God has brought a lot of amazing people into my life whom I am extremely grateful for. I can't read that post above and feel good about the exciting things happening in my life without giving props to the people who believe in me and have had a hand in making my dreams a reality!

So I apologize in advance I'm about to gush a bit.... I just can't have something like this out there without giving credit where credit is due! :-) I am always grateful to God first and foremost for his blessings and for allowing me to work in the fitness industry which I love so much. I am entirely grateful to my sister Linda who is my best friend, biggest supporter and without a doubt the wind beneath my wings. I am grateful to the FAME organization for putting together the shows which I have competed in over the last year, recognizing my potential within the industry and choosing me for the cover of the FAME magazine.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to meet so many amazing competitors and athletes over the years who have been such friends AND inspirations to me.

As far as my upcoming photo shoots with Oxygen (and I have to clarify here too that I'm not alone on this shoot, I will be featured with a few fabulous fitness models!! yay!! ) and Status Fitness I have to say a big thank you to Paul Dillett and the WBFF! I decided I wasn't done competing just yet this year and will take the stage once again at the WBFF World Championships in Toronto on September 20th which will be covered by these publications which is why I have shoots scheduled with them.

Alright.... my gushing time is over :-) Thanks for bearing with me, I feel better now :-)

Diana
    Congrats on everything that is going on. When is the next video going to be uploaded to the bb.bom site. I enjoyed your other ones. Nice to have a Texan respresenting so well.
    Scott Mowry
    The difference between a CHAMP and A CHUMP is U...Pro Bob Chick

The only thing stopping you from achieving your dreams is...YOU!

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Diana will be doing a live video Q&A chat this Friday on Justin.tv on the Bodybuilding.com channel. Details here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/justintv.htm

Come join us!

P.S. Diana just had another video episode go up last night:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/behi...ir_stylist.htm

Enjoy!
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    Diana will be doing a live video Q&A chat this Friday on Justin.tv on the Bodybuilding.com channel. Details here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/justintv.htm

Come join us!

P.S. Diana just had another video episode go up last night:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/behi...ir_stylist.htm

Enjoy!
    Funny video. Ya'll need to keep them coming.....
    Scott Mowry
    The difference between a CHAMP and A CHUMP is U...Pro Bob Chick

The only thing stopping you from achieving your dreams is...YOU!

Diana on BB.com Live Today!

FAME Pro Diana Chaloux will be doing a live Q & A on BB.com today Friday August 29th at 1:00pm EST or 3:00pm MDT.

Be sure to log onto to watch and ask questions!

Go directly to www.justintv.com and search for Bodybuilding.com or go to http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/justintv.htm

bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WNSOFAME View Post
    FAME Pro Diana Chaloux will be doing a live Q & A on BB.com today Friday August 29th at 1:00pm EST or 3:00pm MDT.

Be sure to log onto to watch and ask questions!

Go directly to www.justintv.com and search for Bodybuilding.com or go to http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/justintv.htm
    Here's the video replay link for those that missed it:

http://www.justin.tv/bbcom/217638

Enjoy!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝