Closed Thread
    bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

what is d-anabol 25 (Metandesenolone )

what the hell is "metandesenolone"? I was just curious how steroid.com has stayed in business for so long for selling crap as i've read, and just wondered has anyone actually used any of thier products so they can shed some light on what the hell is in them?

on a side note, I also read somewhere about a precursor to
    methandrostenolone (dianabol) does anyone have info about that? I'd like to get ahold of that and stack it.
    NCSA-CPT
    Solo
    Precision Nutrition Level 1 certified

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    no one knows what is in them...

and m1,4add is i believe the prohormone of dianabol.

bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question ha ha, shady company indeed! response letter!

I emailed Steroid.com and decided to ask a question, here is the response..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    RE: Message from www.buysteroids.comTuesday, August 12, 2008 12:33 PM
    From: "BuySteroids.com" <info@buysteroids.com>Add sender to Contacts To: "'Bryan Davy'" <bryan101b@yahoo.com>

All of our products are derived from a proprietary blend of our own
    ingredients which we do not give a list of, in order to protect our own
    product confidentiality. All are legal.

Buysteroids.com

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 12:57 AM
    To: info@buysteroids.com
    Subject: Message from www.buysteroids.com

Email: bryan101b@yahoo.com

------------------------------------------------------

I was interested in a product of yours, d-anabol 25 (metandesenolone) and
    was curious, what is the active ingredient in this, and if it is
    metandesenolone, what is the chemical name? I have tried to do research
    online about this product, and also "metandesenolone" and have not been able
    to find any review/logs of it, only bashing, and negative feedback, so I
    thought i'd ask. thank you, B.Davy

------------------------------------------------------

looks like the "SECRET INDGREDIENT" truly is a secret. this company should be shut down, on their website it states flat out that their products are strong anabolic steroids no changing of words, and I quote,
    "** This is a very potent anabolic steroid. We strongly recommend caution when using this drug. Do not use without doctors supervision.
    * These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our website and the domain name "BuySteroids.com" is representative of products that may enhance blood levels of steroid hormones in the body. Anabolic Research, LLC is offering this very strong alternative to the highly toxic drug listed at the top of the page. This product is not to be used by anyone 18 years of age or younger. Use under a doctors supervision. This product is not a drug and should be used correctly. Use in conjunction with a well balanced diet and an intense bodybuilding or exercise program. "

potent anabolic steroid my arse. fda needs to shut these people down for false advertisement and w/e other laws im sure they are breaking, no wonder young kids are falling for this crap, they are calling their products anabolic steroids.
    NCSA-CPT
    Solo

CleanAndLegit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nobody knows about that company. I used that same product for four weeks, gained nothing. They are supposed to be "safe" alternatives to the "real" things, but they are ****. Stick with PH. Havoc, Epi, Tren...
    "Better. Faster. Stronger"

oh, no worries, I dont want to use them, was just curious what was in them, I had heard just a bunch of vitamins, herbs and minerals. guess so. it's funny a company like this is able to make these claims and say they sell potent anabolic steroids, but I cant go buy 4-andro-stenediol legaly.
    NCSA-CPT
    Solo

diesal114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

I tried some of their products and they dont do **** bro i wouldnt ever waste any money on their BS! Dont get me wrong if you want to try it and waste your money go ahead but its not worth the cash bro

Cool buy products that work.

for everyone, I'm not planning on buying this product, If there were any active compounds in it, (which is what I was looking for with the ingredient letter) I would think about stacking it with superdol, halodrol, etc.. sups that work. but seeing as the company pretty much said it's bs, and they dont want to show me, i dont plan on it. but I do have a log of Decabolen,4-andro-diol, and dhb that I'm doing for whoever is curious about sups that work. I know people cant get the 4-ad anymore, but next week will be a week, or two off of the 4-ad, to see how it is affecting. so I'll be able to see how decabolen would work by itself. decabolen(superdol, halodrol, pheraplex clone, all stacked together) so far I have gained 20lbs on this cycle, and still have 3weeks left. if ur interested in this log its in this forum under "decabolen, 4-andro-diol, dhb stack" if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    NCSA-CPT
    Solo

czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry ???????????????

I myself was confused,,I e-mailed about a month ago..and still have'nt heard anything yet,,I got the #$#$W**# pills here but still have'nt taken them yet ..I want my money back.. I'm wondering if the Pituitary Growth Hormone they got me with any good...most likely not..****k...Gdnews tho I got a lagit hook today.. but damn this money is just flushing out of money..gdluck ..do ur homework..before spending ur clout..

czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) czlean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

still frustrated

Originally Posted by czlean View Post
    I myself was confused,,I e-mailed about a month ago..and still have'nt heard anything yet,,I got the #$#$W**# pills here but still have'nt taken them yet ..I want my money back.. I'm wondering if the Pituitary Growth Hormone they got me with any good...most likely not..****k...Gdnews tho I got a lagit hook today.. but damn this money is just flushing out of money..gdluck ..do ur homework..before spending ur clout..
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xenospire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was looking at this stuff cause i have a hella high tolerance and look for the most hard core supplements i can find. when i was looking for reviews and info. i saw this... makes it sound like this guy is using real roids under a slightly altered name... http://www.ehow.com/about_6623167_d_...e-effects.html

tcm1965 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One thing I noticed on this website is that the respondents are from other nutrition places blasting this product from steroids.com. I used this product when I was in Basra, Iraq and out of my 45 years living, I have never been so big and ripped before using this product. When I started working out, I was 207. After taking D-Anabol 25 and working out the same as I always have, and eating just the same amounts, I went to 232 in a matter of 6 months. I was never this big before I started taking this or any other product. Each person is different and each body type is different and each person expects wonders. I didn't know what to expect from D-Anabol 25, but it definitely surpased my expectations. That's why I'm investing in this product again.