2xChamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2xChamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2xChamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2xChamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

1/2 inch to arms in 6 months?

ok check it out. i have been lifting hard for the last 10 months and have gained a solid 1/2 inch to my arms. i have been doing everything right (diet,protein,creatine,rest,compound lifts,calories etc.) is it possible i wonder, to gain and additional 1/2 to my arms in the next 6months as well if geared more towards it? just curious to hear some input on the matter. i know it takes around 15-20lbs of overall muscle to add around 1inch to the arms. and it takes around 1 month to gain about 1 pound of muscle. at least thats what the experts say. also ill be the big 30 years old this year, dunno how much that has to do with it though...
    why be a beauty when you can be a beast?
    don't be paper mache. train to kill things

2xChamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2xChamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2xChamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2xChamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 2xChamp View Post
    ok check it out. i have been lifting hard for the last 10 months and have gained a solid 1/2 inch to my arms. i have been doing everything right (diet,protein,creatine,rest,compound lifts,calories etc.) is it possible i wonder, to gain and additional 1/2 to my arms in the next 6months as well if geared more towards it? just curious to hear some input on the matter. i know it takes around 15-20lbs of overall muscle to add around 1inch to the arms. and it takes around 1 month to gain about 1 pound of muscle. at least thats what the experts say. also ill be the big 30 years old this year, dunno how much that has to do with it though...
    i think i might of answered my own question. still, input is much appreciated!
    why be a beauty when you can be a beast?
    don't be paper mache. train to kill things