Closed Thread
    FAME World Tour - Co Prez Got Body? FAME!'s Avatar
    Got Body? FAME! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First Time Competitors (Tier System)

FAME welcomes athletes of all ages, levels and backgrounds. No prior experience is necessary.

There are categories for any type of Body Proud physique ranging from shapely Swimsuit Models all the way to sculpted Bodybuilders. Plus there is Fitness, Figure, Fitness Model, Muscle Model, Best Routines and Fittest Duo categories.

HOW TO GET STARTED?

There is a Tier System within the FAME World Tour. Prior to competing in Level 2 you must satisfy your Level 1 requirements in one of the following ways:

* FAME Camp - lead by a FAME Pro to teach you all the essentials of competing so that you can come to the stage properly prepared. Plus you get to learn their individual secrets and tricks for competition success. Not to mention it's a great way to meet the Pros and others who you will likely share the competition stage.

* FAME Idol - an 'audition' process for any newcomers to FAME who feel that they can bypass Level 2 (Open) to compete in Level 3 (Advanced) or beyond (Pro). It also allows athletes the opportunity to get individual feedback from the judges on how to improve for the stage. This is also lead by FAME Pros, FAME Judges &/or FAME Officials

* Online FAME Camp - For those who would prefer to learn in the comfort of their own home, this also gives tips and training techniques to prepare for the stage.

* Past Competition Experience - if you've already competed and feel you understand the basics for competition success. Just make sure you understand and are aware of the FAME Rules and Regulations as well as those of the World Natural Sports Organization (WNSO) - FAME's sanctioning body.
    www.FAMEworldtour.com

Level 1 is really meant to help athletes get the most of their competition experience. It was developed because in the past we saw many athletes hit the stage who had obvious potential and who worked really hard, but because they weren't fully educated on the basics they were not able to do as well as they should. With Level 1 criteria now in place we have seen marked improvements in the newcomers to the stage. :-)

For more info please check www.FAMEworldtour.com
    Check out my Bodybuilding.com Interview together with FAME Pro Lyzabeth Lopez: http://www.justin.tv/bbcom/93985

Body-Proud? Get FAME!

www.FAMEworldtour.com

Physique competitions worldwide:
    Natural bodybuilding - Muscle Model Search - Fitness - Figure - Fitness Model Search - Bikini Model Search

All events are sanctioned by the:
    World Natural Sports Organization (WNSO)

FAME: Your Body. Your Goals. Your Time to Shine!

armmuscles is not very well liked. (-100) armmuscles is not very well liked. (-100) armmuscles is not very well liked. (-100) armmuscles is not very well liked. (-100) armmuscles is not very well liked. (-100) armmuscles is not very well liked. (-100) armmuscles is not very well liked. (-100) armmuscles is not very well liked. (-100) armmuscles is not very well liked. (-100) armmuscles is not very well liked. (-100) armmuscles is not very well liked. (-100)

Yes

YES LOOKING TO DO THE FAME 2009 IN THE UK AS SAW IT IN LONDON THIS
    YEAR THATS MY GOAL .PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG
    REGARDS
    ANDREW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I COMPETE IN NPA HERE IN UK
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE AND BODYSPACE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://ripped2max.physiques4u.tv/ PLEASE ENJOY MY NEW BLOG

REGARDS
    ARMMUSCLES

dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface1825 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Fame 09

I look forward to competing someday soon in a fame show
    elise
    Elise Firestone

Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    let me know when you coming to the south, ill be more than prepared
    Weakness dwells in the mind,not di body

WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WNSOFAME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

www.BodyProud.org

Hey,

Glad you guys are so interested in FAME! I invite you to go to www.BodyProud.org and create a free interactive profile. Chat with other fitness enthusiasts who have competed in our events.

Also, check out the FAME schedule for 2009 as we are continually adding more shows all throughout the world.

Shannon

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WNSOFAME View Post
    Hey,

Glad you guys are so interested in FAME! I invite you to go to www.BodyProud.org and create a free interactive profile. Chat with other fitness enthusiasts who have competed in our events.

Also, check out the FAME schedule for 2009 as we are continually adding more shows all throughout the world.

Shannon
    Just joined!

Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fame is awesome, Will do my best to get my pro card next April!
    What I love about fame events is the friendly atmosphere all around and the fact that they have the Fitness and Muscle model divisions. Those are great fun!

lerona710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very interesting post..Iam very much enjoyed by reading your site..this article has provided a useful info..

SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great information!

vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I missed the Raleigh/Durham area shows in the late spring/early summer last year Trying to "stalk" the schedule now for next year
    I can do it; I just have to decide to do it just for myself. Not for an event, not for a competition. Just for me. Eventually, maybe I'll believe all that!! ;) (Nov 2010)
    Now I do!! HUGE results in December - now to forge ahead! (Jan 2010)