KingDavis34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting Questions.. Please, Need Help

Hey guys so ive been lifting hard and eating like an animal and got great results. im 5'10, 200 lbs about 12%bf. im looking to get really cut and get to about 190 sold. i wanted to see if this training schedule and supplements would help.. I wanted to take 3 scoops of superpump250 as soon as i wake up on go to the gym on an empty stomach. lift for about 1.5 hours and 30 minutes of jogging followed by 50 grams of isopure protein and 2 bananas. about an hour later take 24mg of ephedra + 300mg caffein, then have lunch (chicken breast, turkey, or tuna) have a 40grams protein shake about 3 hours from lunch. and at night take another 24mg ephedra +300mg caffein then go running for 30 minutes then a 50 grams protein shake right afterwards and go to sleep. the eca stack doesnt effect my sleeping habits at all by the way. let me know what you think.. thanks!

UCONN_CSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCONN_CSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCONN_CSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCONN_CSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCONN_CSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCONN_CSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCONN_CSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCONN_CSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCONN_CSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCONN_CSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) UCONN_CSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't rely so heavily on those supplements. Eat your high GI carbs only right after your workouts. Eat the rest of your carbs earlier in the day. Have fast digesting protein before and after your workouts and just make sure you get about 1.8g of protien per kg of body mass.

Workouts ----> Make them more intense. Higher reps (not too high), less rest. Keep the weight heavy and focus on multi joint exercises. As for cardio, do some sprint training and scrap the low intensity junk except maybe on off days.

As for thermogenic supps, take them in the morning/noon only. Losing sleep increases fat retention.

GL
    Chris Brown, CSCS

illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UCONN_CSCS View Post
    Don't rely so heavily on those supplements. Eat your high GI carbs only right after your workouts. Eat the rest of your carbs earlier in the day. Have fast digesting protein before and after your workouts and just make sure you get about 1.8g of protien per kg of body mass.

Workouts ----> Make them more intense. Higher reps (not too high), less rest. Keep the weight heavy and focus on multi joint exercises. As for cardio, do some sprint training and scrap the low intensity junk except maybe on off days.

As for thermogenic supps, take them in the morning/noon only. Losing sleep increases fat retention.

GL

Good tips!!