killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000)

Trinity Stack Review

This is the midway 4 week review of the trinity stack. the post below will house my final 8 week review. i've already posted this in my log which can be found here:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109160381.

I invite all to join in the next 4 weeks of mayhem if you're not already, which begs the question;Why the f^*k not? j/k

Originally Posted by killerofgiants View Post

This is my 4 week midway review of The Trinity Stack by Neogenix. I was looking for certain aspects that i wanted this stack to hit, & i am more than pleased thus far from it. So let's get to them.

Aggression

9/10: In or out of the gym, it didn't matter, I was angry. Luckily it returned to a more "normal level" as time went on outside of the gym, but inside i literally could not stop moving. Every time i was inside the gym it was "more weight, more weight" i had to stop at some points and ease off the throttle, so to speak.

Strength

9/10: At the start of week 2, the weights started feeling lighter, unfortunately this is also when i tweaked my shoulder and my chest and shoulder workout's suffered slightly, however my back workout's did not bother me and i set multiple PR's that i later shattered again in week 3. Could not ask for anything better than that.

Alpha Male mentality

8/10: why an 8? B/c i'm a badass already Seriously though, i walked around thinking my **** didn't stink and if anyone looked at me the wrong way i was going to tear their head off. The reason i gave it an 8 in this situation is well i'm kind of like that anyway, just not as violent i guess (i'm actually a nice guy) i'm not cocky though, i'm confident, and this just bumped it up a little more, of course anymore and i might have turned into Clint Eastwood, shot the bad guy, jumped on my horse and rode out of town.

Muscle Fullness/Size

9/10: I started the stack coming off of a cut, not wanting to immediately shoot my calories way up, this started off as a recomp, slowly raising calories and cycling my carbs slightly but from the end of the first week, i started feeling and looking fuller, by the end of week 2 i was being asked "what are you on?" "You're starting to look big man" & this was from people that i see all the time, not people that haven't seen me in a while.

Fat loss/ lean gains

8/10: Any dissatisfaction with this i may have is my fault, as i've been playing around with carb cycling for the first time really, however with that being said considering i've put on 3 lbs since the beginning, and as you guys will see from the pics i don't look fat(ter) than i did since i started. I actually can't wait to run this stack again on a full cut, as i feel it would destroy anything else i've tried.

Price

7/10: My only negative-esque though on the stack. Now it's not negative in the sense that i'm hurting from putting up the money for it(i'm not), but more in a sense that other's may see the price as a deterrent. However, you get what you pay for, it's like the difference between a $100 steakhouse steak and one from outback or Friday's. Hopefully my analogy makes sense, since i have no problem putting up the money for it again.

I guess the defining factor of how good a supplement is, is wheter or not you become a repeat customer.

Being skeptical of all supplements, even though my rating's above might say otherwise, i was originally only going to run a 4 week stack, halfway through week 2 i decided to run it for 8 full weeks, and i plan on running it again in the future. (Another log anybody?)

So, final rating 9.99/10 (No supplement will ever get a 10 from me,sorry)
    But i think the fact that this was supposed to be a 4 weeker and it turned into 8 and the fact that I anxiously want to run it again in the future hopefully speaks volumes about it's effectiveness.

So to the numbers i guess.

Starting weight:210
    End weight:213

+3 lbs

Pic time. left side is week 1-right side is week 4

[/QUOTE]
    Praise the lord and pass the ammunition....-serj tankian

madness is like gravity.....
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=272279211#post272279211

killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000) killerofgiants is just really nice. (+1000)
    Reserved for 8 week final review.........

nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    for being up 3lbs it looks like your abs are more defined and flatter...good work! So you think this would be a solid stack for a recomp/cut?

Originally Posted by nowski1381 View Post
    for being up 3lbs it looks like your abs are more defined and flatter...good work! So you think this would be a solid stack for a recomp/cut?
    thanks for the compliment man.

I'm actually excited to run it on a true cut in the future as i think the muscle sparing and strength raising abilities are exceptional.

My next 4 weeks are going to be a full out bulk as these first 4 were a recomp and I'm excited to really put the muscle building, fat burning effects to the test.

Feel free to stop by my log anytime and follow along, we're 1 big happy family over there.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Absolutely. It is best on an all out bulk to prevent/limit fat gain, or on a recomp to decrease bodyfat while taking in maintenance level calories to maintain muscle mass and strength.

OP, great work so far! Nice review, and I'll be there til the end

Mike
    ….

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the halfway point review. Pretty cool that you liked it enough to buy the second 4 weeks.

nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowski1381 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so how were you dosing the 3? I'm thinking about trying this one out...also, did you check you BF% difference for the 4 weeks???

XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so how were you dosing the 3? I'm thinking about trying this one out...also, did you check you BF% difference for the 4 weeks???
    I am not sure if he did measure that, but his pictures especially the front ones show a drastic reduction in bodyfat during the initial 4 weeks.

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    I am not sure if he did measure that, but his pictures especially the front ones show a drastic reduction in bodyfat during the initial 4 weeks.

Mike

Yeah I'd definitely have to agree with that...so is there a basic way to dose the 3 XCBX?

I didn't measure my bodyfat % but i really wish i had.

the way i dosed it was:

Meal:1 (bkfast)
    1x regenesen
    1x supremacy
    1x amplitude

meal:2
    1x amplitude

Meal:3
    1x amplitude

meal:4
    1x regenesen
    1x supremacy
    1x amplitude

Meal:5
    1x Amplitude

Meal:6(pre -bed)
    1x regenesen
    1x supremacy
    1x amplitude

Considering all the pills are the same color, the easiest way to separate them is to use a weekly pill box and use S-F as the specific doses. (1-6)

i actually ate about 8 times a day, I just didn't take the pills with the 2 of them.
    Last edited by killerofgiants; 08-10-2008 at 10:43 PM.

Thanks for the dosing info man! Much appreciated...your BF% had to have dropped a few percent at the very least...
    Last edited by nowski1381; 08-10-2008 at 11:40 PM.

Trinity stack Final Review

forgot i can't edit after a certain point so post # 2 was a waste.

Originally Posted by killerofgiants View Post

I'm not a big Fan of the numbers rating system, my interpretation of a 9 could be different than someone else so this final review will be different than the midway review.

Enough of my blabbering, lets get to it.

The trinity Stack allowed me to.....

.....Train harder. Maybe it was the anger, or aggression, but every day that i trained i pushed myself harder and harder. The stronger i got, the more i wanted to push myself, the more i pushed myself the stronger i got. Obviously, Intense training is only as beneficial as your recovery, one of the bane's of the natty bb.

.....Recover Faster.Enough that Doms was literally cut in half, and even with an Upper/Lower split training each Bodypart twice a week, and still never having a problem of blasting those bodyparts again.There was actually one week in which i did 40+ sets for legs in a five day period, and had no problems. Of course, after that i toned it down a bit, as i was pushing myself too hard, but my legs grew and i got stronger.

.....Get stronger.This is a no-brainer really. Every week i seemed to be either adding weight to the bar, or getting more reps at a certain weight. I impressed myself, because, personally, i care more for size than strength but there is a correlation between the two, the stronger i got, the bigger i got.

.....Get bigger.This ties in with the above, i focused on some areas that i felt needed work. I felt that my Tri's and quads are finally catching up to my Bi's and Hamstrings, two of my naturally dominant bodyparts. I pushed my self to the brink of exhaustion working these parts out, along with the rest of my body and i feel everything(except my damn chest, still have that nagging shoulder issue which prevented intense chest training ) is is becoming more of a "complete" package.

*i say "complete" b/c i still have a long, long way to go*

......Keep my BF% in check.Now i did gain some fat, but i was eating a massive amount of food, about 4500 calories a day, and no cardio, it's inevitable. On the last page of my log i actually posted a pic of myself after my last bulk in which i gained a larger amount of fat and almost the same exact diet, and being at almost the same weight, the difference is night and day.

......Be more virile.Don't wanna get too much into this aspect, but I had random wood throughout the day. When the ahem, situation, presented itself, i was more than happy to rise to the occasion.Also what is it they say about idle hands, they find trouble or something like that. Either way, if you're bored, and by a computer, the hub will probably be the first site you visit, between 4 or 5 times a day.

.....Focus more.Now not only in the sense that i always wanted to hit the gym and have a good workout, i mean more in the sense that i had this connection to my muscles that i never felt before on a constant basis, maybe i would have this kind of connection sporadically throughout workout's but it was almost 100% of the workouts. Now i did have a couple of bad or less than stellar workouts, but in or out of the gym, i just "felt" them.

.....Be more anabolic.I think what makes this stack so effective is the multiple pathways it illicits its hormone manipulation. From increased protein synthesis to rising test levels, to cortisol control, to nitrogen retention and nutrient partioning, and others i've left out The Trinity Stack covers so many bases that as long as you eat right and train your ass off there's no way not to gain something out of it.

Bodybuilding in it's simplest form is Tear down the muscle,feed the muscle with the right foods and the muscle grows. With the thousands of products out there that do nothing and have outrageous claims, it's easy to lose faith in the supplement industry as a whole.

In My nine years of bodybuilding, six of them serious and after gaining almost 60 lbs over those years, i can say with nothing but my most sincere praise and utmost confidence that The Trinity Stack is one of the most effective stacks ever.

Now to the good part i guess.

Starting weight:210

Ending Weight:219.5

+9.5 lbs.

Week 1.

Week 8.
    [/QUOTE]

SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    epic review, nice job KOG.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard.

PreSurge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112406781&highlight=SMac+PreSurge

Stunnin' w/ SAN V12 Magnum:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111369751

Making Crazy Gains with CRE-02:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110473341

Originally Posted by SMac2347 View Post
    epic review, nice job KOG.
    I agree. One of the best I have seen. I hope you know that we, neogenix appreciate everything you have done and can't thank you enough.

I am glad it worked out well for you, and once again, thank you. The times were fun!

Mike
    ….

Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Definitely looking more cut in the week 8 photos, and being up almost 10lbs, you can't argue with that. Awesome job

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    awesome review right there. Great detail, one of the best i've seen wrote.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    geez its over?!

amazing review! thanks man you are an amazing logger!
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199