qcraftsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whats the best supplements other than Steroids to gain muscle & size???

Sorry but I had to ask. Don't know if this is in the right forum. I see all these testoserone supps and thought they might be the best but really if I want to add stength and muscle what is the best thing for me to try rather than juicing it up? Also I need to lose some weight on top of it. I'm 5'10" 260lbs.

I have been lifting heavily 4-5 days a week for almost 3 months now and have increased my strength already but I want more. I just finished the BSN Mass Stack (NO Explode, Cell Mass, and Nitirix).

I just started the NO Shotgun, NO Sysnthesis and Animal Stack Multi packets. Should I use more with this like creatine or something or a test??? I am benching four 45lb plates (8 total) on each side of the Hammer Strength machine for regular bench around 8 -10 reps. For regualr flat bench I usually rep with 185 and then go to 225 for around 6 reps or so. No max yet so i don't know.

Help me out here for strength and muscle gains please!!!

brb try'n teh cell-tech 69xchange's Avatar
    69xchange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69xchange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69xchange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69xchange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69xchange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69xchange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69xchange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69xchange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69xchange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69xchange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69xchange is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Weight gainers such as Quickmass, Cytogainer, Muscle Juice

PikWik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well, you're a pretty big guy. 405 lbs on anything is alot of weight.

you're wanting to bench more or are you trying to lose weight?
    losing weight is fairly simple.

multi-vitamin
    cardio - running is bad for big guys, so bike or elyptical
    eat right

for weight gaining, id recommend

protein - caseins and whey
    multi-vitamin
    aminos
    creatine
    Pre-workout NO

once you've got those, its a matter of finding a regimen that you can repeat every couple days, and always add and mix up the workout (never workout the exact same way more than twice)

good luck

what about all these testosterone supps or Pro Hormones. Will this add strength and muscle also or what???

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by qcraftsman View Post
    what about all these testosterone supps or Pro Hormones. Will this add strength and muscle also or what???
    PH yes, test supps.. some
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

jgabaldon22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would say that each pro hormone or test supp differs from person to person. i have tried 2 different kinds and saw amazing results with one, then after a haitis due do a surgery i had, i wanted to gain back that size and stregnth so i tried a different stack and did not see the same results... my overall personal experience is that i think they are good and they work, if used correctly... just study a bit more about them to find out which ones may work best for you.
    remember that for the wieght loss part more than 80% of that is in your diet. good luck!

gekkoboy14

you say PH yes and Test supps some. Whats the difference you think???

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    gekkoboy14

you say PH yes and Test supps some. Whats the difference you think???
    the vast majority of PH's work, some test supps like AI's, ATD, or activate Xtreme work, but wont shut u down like pH's
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some Pro hormones are pretty much steriods. An example would be Havoc. My buddy gained 15 lbs on havoc and his bench shot up 50 lbs. The best way to gain muscle and size is probably just to eat right and get a good workout program. Get a good protein, and a good multi. Id also recommend Green Mag and White Flood. Good luck.