urmomsface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question hyperdrol x2 help!!!

I want to but hyperdol x2 but not to sure of the side effects, so far from reviews it sounds like ance ,oily skin, and short temper. i dont to try natural test boosters, already did once and was not happy. any suggestions and how fast does it take for hyperdrol to work?

Mono+strep=wt. loss plan RibosomalRob's Avatar
    RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) RibosomalRob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when I used it I just got some acne on my back/chest. and foggy brain lol probably from the elevated test....not too bad though...

recently I noticed that on the product listing page for HDX2 it says it contains ingredients that are known to cause birth defects in the state of CA...

it didnt say that last year when I bought it =O

does anybody have any info on this?
    User formerly known as rodyrodypiper3.