Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Everything that is ultra peptide 2.0! XF rep check this!

I just received my 10lbs of Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 protein last night. The next days I will be reviewing the different flavors as I mix them in in water.

Today:
    2 Scoops of chocolate peanut butter in 16oz. water

Mixability- 10/10
    Less than 5seconds in my blender bottle and this stuff was COMPLETELY dissolved and ready to be sipped upon.

Texture- 10/10
    As with the rest of the XF 2.0 this has the frothy top just like you would have mixed it in milk... I LOVE THIS! Nice and smooth without any sudden clumps of flavor that make you chew on 1/2 dried powder.

Taste- 8/10
    Taste well... I haven't quite decided what it taste like yet. Almost like a recees PB cup like the others on here are saying. I'm sure my decision will be more clear after a few shakes as it was with the strawberry I usually buy(see later review).

For lunch time I decided to get a little crazy:

1 scoop strawberry/ 1 scoop banana cream--- XF DOES NOT MAKE THIS FLAVOR BUT THEY SHOULD!!

Mixability: 10/10
    same as above

Texture: 8/10
    I little more gritty than the choc. PB, still above average as compared to the MM and ON I used for years.

Taste: 9/10
    Easiest way to explain this is... well.... Like a strawberry/banana smoothie. With the banana slightly over-powering the strawberry. Next time I might go 1 1/2 scoop strawberry and cut back 1/4 scoop on the banana. Still, this was quite an amazing protein shake!

I'll be updating this review as I go through the tubs and reviewing the already reviewed flavors as I get down into the tubs. I would also like to note that with the heavy flavor of the 2.0 if I mix this stuff in milk is a desert! Almost too sweet to drink(in milk) unless I have a fat craving, then I grab the milk and go to town. Any questions/request fire away... as to I have 10lbs of this stuff.
    Last edited by headinahole; 08-07-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You rang?

I usually do 2 scoops in 12 oz of water so the flavor is stronger. If you have any carb powder lying around that is a nice addition as well.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    You rang?
    Yes... You guys should really check into making a strawberry-banana, it's unbelievably good. Props on a pure product as well.

Supp Misc Outkast digitalgoodtime's Avatar
    digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by headinahole View Post
    For lunch time I decided to get a little crazy:

1 scoop strawberry/ 1 scoop banana cream--- XF DOES NOT MAKE THIS FLAVOR BUT THEY SHOULD!!
    i posted in another thread earlier today that this is my favorite combo, scoop of straw + scoop banana FTMFW!

thanks for your review.
    vegetable-based protein ftw

on hiatus - too many douche bags here.....

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    How can anything that taste like "recees pb cup" only get an 8? ?

Just kidding man, great review. I think so far choc pb is my favorite.

Originally Posted by teraflx View Post
    How can anything that taste like "recees pb cup" only get an 8? ?

Just kidding man, great review. I think so far choc pb is my favorite.
    I never have been I real big fan of chocolate even though that's the whey I used for years. Also the fact I just finished the 2lb strawberry tub it was a taste bud shock, like stated i'll update the review as the tubs get empty.

Chocolate pb has been upped to a solid 9/10 now.

Today:
    2 Scoops of chocolate peanut butter and 1 3/4 scoops banana cream in 20oz water.

Mixability- 7/10
    This one took quite a bit of effort (15-20 seconds) to mix up the banana cream is just so thick.

Texture- 8/10
    As with the rest of the XF 2.0 this has the frothy top just like you would have mixed it in milk... I LOVE THIS! Nice and smooth without any sudden clumps of flavor that make you chew on 1/2 dried powder.

Taste- 10/10!
    Taste well... I haven't quite decided what it taste like yet. Best way I can describe it as the leftovers of a chocolate sundae.

I do not like the banana cream alone, I knew that I most likely wouldn't when I ordered it. Picked it up for the sole purpose of mixing with the others. So my scale might be lower than the rest...

1 scoop banana cream in 5oz water:

Mixability- 7/10 this is the thickest of the bunch for me.

Texture- 7/10
    Left that feeling in your mouth like if you were actually eating a banana.

Taste- 6/10
    WOW... strong on the banana... way strong. Also I was burping up banana flavor for a while, weird.

Strawberry/banana is still the the powerhouse with a rating of 15/10...
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351