Registered User DietrichMichael's Avatar
    DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I would love some help...

Hey guys im not new to bodybuilding nor am I a bodybuilder what so ever.
    But I am so full of questions and I need some answers and this really seems like the right place. I am quite knowledgeable about nutrition but I need some direction in putting together a program thats right for me.

My goals of the Program are... (im sorry some of these goals are contradictory to certain principals and there will be some loose ends I need tied up so bare with me)

-Add muscle to certain areas main focus to (Chest and Some work on my back)
    -I am not looking to bulk but rather to cut (I really want that look of that nice line between the should and bicep)
    -burn fat off lower abs and around lower back to bring out definition as well as bringing out the nice look of the obliques

I know alot of this is diet. My diet is quite good, I did however have a few problems here and there. The problems in my diet I have committed to completely cutting out. (I have also started using hydroxycut as well as a fat blocker when needed)

Currently I do alot of cardio. 45 minute run at below 5 minutes per km on some days on others, 60 minutes before weights than lift than another 60 minutes. I have also done marathons and also currently play soccer at a semi-professional level.
    For my weights is where I need some direction... I usually do you know whatever im feeling on the day... chest,Bi's,shoulder,ti's sometimes throw in back here and there. I mean I do workout extremely hard but I need some direction.

If you guys could help me out id be thrilled
    and keep you posted with my results

Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Currently I do alot of cardio"

Stop that and stop that now.

And judging by your pics you have no need to be cutting right now. None whatsoever.

DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why would I cut my cardio?

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lots of volume, high reps and there's no need
    for all the cardio. Keep you're rest time short in between
    sets and you'll get plenty of cardio that way. Try a 10x10 type
    of routine, plenty of info here about it.

Well I do so much cardio to burn off my calories that I have eaten in the day, so if I lose weight ie lose fat I will tone up...no?

And sorry this is my weak suit here 10x10 as in ten sets each consisting of 10 reps?

Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You want direction here it is:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224

I could go on about how you have got to much cardio and what not but it all comes down to your goals.

Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You need to turn those calories into MUSCLE, buddy. Stop the cardio and do strength training. Take a multivitamin and a protein drink. You look like you won't have a problem becoming fat or overweight.
    --- Nick ---

Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seriously why are you cutting right now?

I'm starting to wonder if you have some body disorder that makes you think you need to be cutting because looking at your pic that's the last thing you need to be doing.

Well I'm going to need to do some cardio for maintenance because of soccer but ill use hiit for that. And alright ill use your guys advise. And as far as direction thank you for that link, ill definitely be using that.

And lion heart.I hate to admit it but sometimes I think I do. Cause I mean I don't think I'm fat but there are so many problem areas ill post more pictures. But I just feel so far from perfection.

And another question. I do very little work on my back.. So from my understanding once I begin to add back into my routine that will tighten up my skin around my obliques and core bringing out more definition and a tighter look...correct?