AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sauna belt - Does it work? Yes - NO ?

Lots of people probably wonder if there is a way to HELP burn fat around the waist line and shrink this belly and love handles. Can anyone with lots of experience and knowledge answer my question please?

Does "Sauna belts" help you reduce your waist size and contribute for lowering the body fat at core area?

I'm not talking about 6 pack of abs, but just lowering/shrinking that lower part around your bellybutton and the sides. Thanks

Here is my current stages after a huge meal, so its a bit full. Also, flexed in, flexed out and relaxed.

http://viktorek.com/korem.jpg
    Attached Images

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't bother.

just continue eating clean, lifting, and doing cardio
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

HeatherAC Fan Club. MAXMUSCLE86's Avatar
    MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yeah....a budy of mine lost 42 pounds in 15 days. Buy one ASAP.
    Recahrge: vazquez

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MAXMUSCLE86 View Post
    your friend took cell tech
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by konradac View Post
    your friend took cell tech
    I took cell tech and gained 36 lbs of rock hard muscle.

AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlExAkE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thats too much!

Originally Posted by MAXMUSCLE86 View Post
    That is ****ed up, sorry. Its unhealthy to loose or gain so much weight in so short period of time. I don't know if you were kidding or not but this can't be truth and even if it is, he must be taking some serious chemicals. 2-3lb per week I think is pretty much the limit. I'm not in a hurry, just wonder if the belt works and in aether case how long would take for the 6 abs to be fully visible.

Originally Posted by AlExAkE View Post
    That is ****ed up, sorry. Its unhealthy to loose or gain so much weight in so short period of time. I don't know if you were kidding or not but this can't be truth and even if it is, he must be taking some serious chemicals. 2-3lb per week I think is pretty much the limit. I'm not in a hurry, just wonder if the belt works and in aether case how long would take for the 6 abs to be fully visible.
    Lol...STFU

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So let me get this straight. Your giving advice about weight loss and your asking about a "sauna belt"

I'm sorry but you forfeited your right to ever give advice regarding anything ever again.

Reidak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    until muscletech moves into the sauna belt market, I would say invest in some cell tech

Originally Posted by Tetsu. View Post
    So let me get this straight. Your giving advice about weight loss and your asking about a "sauna belt"

I'm sorry but you forfeited your right to ever give advice regarding anything ever again.
    I'm asking about particular item, the "sauna belt". As for the 42lb in 2 weeks I can say with a big dose of confidence that will be backed up by lots of people. I may be new to bodybuilding and fitness but I read a lot and some things are pretty clear. Do you agree with the "42lb in 2 weeks" being good healthy way even if is possible? Would you do it? By dieting and exercises only I don't think this is possible. I may be new, but I don't come from another planet...

As for the "sauna belt" and my particular question is there anything you would like to say?
    Last edited by AlExAkE; 08-09-2008 at 11:35 AM.

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm asking about particular item, the "sauna belt". As for the 42lb in 2 weeks I can say with a big dose of confidence that will be backed up by lots of people. I may be new to bodybuilding and fitness but I read a lot and some things are pretty clear. Do you agree with the "42lb in 2 weeks" being good healthy way even if is possible? Would you do it? By dieting and exercises only I don't think this is possible. I may be new, but I don't come from another planet...

As for the "sauna belt" and my particular question is there anything you would like to say?
    I've lost 80lbs over a couple of days by using the sauna belt so 42lbs in 2 weeks is fine IMO.

LMAO

I've lost 80lbs over a couple of days by using the sauna belt so 42lbs in 2 weeks is fine IMO.
    OK, thanks.

I'll come clean TBH as I dont think this is fair. Most of us big guys here use the sauna belt for fat loss its just when most people ask about it we make fun so they avoid it and we keep the edge. I think you deserve to know so you can get one your self and realize what a great product it is.

Thanks

I'll come clean TBH as I dont think this is fair. Most of us big guys here use the sauna belt for fat loss its just when most people ask about it we make fun so they avoid it and we keep the edge. I think you deserve to know so you can get one your self and realize what a great product it is.
    Thanks again. And I'm sorry if I came rude with my answers... that wasn't the idea.
    Is there any particular "sauna belts" you would like to recommend?