00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre workout supps and Pre Workout food?

How would one do both? I'm talking specifically NO and NO+creatine products that are supposed to be taken on an empty stomach. I would still like to eat something pre-workout. So should food be taken before or after the supp to best help performance in the gym but still get the most out of the supp? Right now, I'm just eating oats or cereal and whey with milk with no supplement.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What I was doing when i took a prework out (RPM at the time) I would eat a decent bowl of oats like an hour and a half before lifting and enough water to help it get through me faster. once i felt i was ready empty wise i would drop the caps
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„