Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Massbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Possible to get visible abs with just lifting and clean bulk?

just wondering cause cutting seems vile.

Anabolic Lifestyle Shubbard1821's Avatar
    Shubbard1821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shubbard1821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shubbard1821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shubbard1821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shubbard1821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shubbard1821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shubbard1821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shubbard1821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shubbard1821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shubbard1821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shubbard1821 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my ass is vile
    "My body is simply a reflection of my research/knoweldge + movitation/drive/determination/consistency/etc." -Trance__Dreamer

Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Massbulk View Post
    If you cannot see your abs right now, there's no way in hell you'll gain definition while bulking.

alexuta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Jay1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Massbulk View Post
    ive eaten clean lil help from ec now and then.

Done like no cardio in what 2 months lost like 1 stone. heavy lifting 6+ days a week Lots of chicken eggs milk. bit of good carbs. Lost no real muscle mass.. measurement stayed about the same throught starting my dieting which generally means ive gained mass while dieting.
    Arnie - l mean, obviously a lot of people look at you... and they think it's kind of strange, what you're doing. But those are the people who don't know much about it. As soon as you find out what the whole thing is about... then it's just like another thing. lt's not any stranger as going into a car...and trying to go in a quarter mile, five seconds. l mean, that's, for me, strange.

although id like to add im not hoping for 6 pack like abs. Although they appear underdeveloped in proportion my idea abs would be arnold style in his ealier days where he had a flat stomach with muscle but without bulging abs.
    Arnie - l mean, obviously a lot of people look at you... and they think it's kind of strange, what you're doing. But those are the people who don't know much about it. As soon as you find out what the whole thing is about... then it's just like another thing. lt's not any stranger as going into a car...and trying to go in a quarter mile, five seconds. l mean, that's, for me, strange.

rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Abs are displayed as a result of low body fat. Some men need to get to 8% for their abs to show.
    My Male Transformation of the Week - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brett_fitzgerald.htm

"Following the nutrition advice of a pro bodybuilder because they are jacked is like following sex advice from a ****phile rapist because they get laid a lot." - NDame616

Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
    Abs are displayed as a result of low body fat. Some men need to get to 8% for their abs to show.
    That's not true.. it varies for everyone and generally abs begin to show when you get below 15% and you get'em fully at 10%

OP, you don't need to do a proper cut.. if you did a truly clean bulk and instead of doing gay ass running just played 2 hours of intense sports or some**** then you'd lose bodyfat - sports are fun!

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jay1988 View Post
    although id like to add im not hoping for 6 pack like abs. Although they appear underdeveloped in proportion my idea abs would be arnold style in his ealier days where he had a flat stomach with muscle but without bulging abs.

why strive to reach the middle?
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

Registered User TheOnlyInvictus's Avatar
    TheOnlyInvictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOnlyInvictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOnlyInvictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOnlyInvictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOnlyInvictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOnlyInvictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOnlyInvictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOnlyInvictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOnlyInvictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOnlyInvictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOnlyInvictus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have to be able to see them now... and try to retain them while bulking. If you're planning on bulking, you might as well do it, then go on a diet in a few months.

what you mean why strive to reach the middle? i dont understand what you mean mate?

i just believe they look better if your wondering why i attempt to achieve toned but not bulky mid-section, i just believe it looks better in my eyes. i know chicks dig 6pack but i just believe its more aesthetically pleasing,

Jarome101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarome101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarome101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarome101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarome101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarome101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarome101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarome101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarome101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarome101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarome101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My best gains have come when I lifted and didnt do a lot of cardio but instead cleaned up my diet extremely