chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Elevated Creatinine levels shown in blood test. Would Creatine Be Dangerous for me?

First of I would like to say that I am not sure if this is the right place to post this so if I have posted this in the wrong spot I apologize. So..... I had a blood test done about a month ago and when I got the results came back the doctor mentioned to me that I had abnormally high Creatinine and nitrogen levels in my blood. I am considering going on creatine and have done some research into it and came across something that said that when you have excess levels of creatine in your body your body converts it to creatinine which is toxic. My question to you is would it be unsafe for me to go on creatine?

PS. I lifted before I had the blood drawn and like after every time I lift I drank a whey protein shake. (this was about 1 hour prior to getting my blood drawn)

I can call up my doctor and get the actual results from her tomorrow if they would be helpful.
    I rep back!!

Reps for life: DaDammel

canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, you screwed up your results by working out and eating/drinking protein shake prior to taking the blood test. So, it's pretty much a useless blood test. You need to fast 12 hours prior and not workout either during that time. I think working out increases creatinine levels temporarily.

chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chuckmaster1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by canuhandleit View Post
    Well, you screwed up your results by working out and eating/drinking protein shake prior to taking the blood test. So, it's pretty much a useless blood test. You need to fast 12 hours prior and not workout either during that time. I think working out increases creatinine levels temporarily.
    The test was for mono antibodies so I was told I could do everything normal before the test.
    I rep back!!

Reps for life: DaDammel

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by canuhandleit View Post
    Yep I did hard leg day before and chugged 40g whey 3 hrs before my physical and got the same result...doc flipped out lol
    Your achievements in life mean NOTHING without aesthetics

SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's fine, just be sure to take another blood test and to fast before it so as not to improperly skew the results.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard.

PreSurge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112406781&highlight=SMac+PreSurge

Stunnin' w/ SAN V12 Magnum:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111369751

Making Crazy Gains with CRE-02:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110473341