Closed Thread
    luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I have a problem with middle eastern people

I don't like people who bomb and kill other people and blame it on westernization.

I dont think anyone has caused there problems. We didnt try to change there religion. In my country they are free to practice it...probably in other countries too. I have a few Iranian friends and they prey whenever they want. There bosses lets em too...haven't seem one law against preying yet..

I don't agree with maintaining a homogeneous society. Heterogenous societies has existed for four million years. When people migrated from Africa things changed. I like meeting people from all over. The most beautiful women come from all over. I have dated: chinese, filipino, korean, brazilian, guatamalian, mexican, chili, polish, irish, british, st.martinez, native indian, greek, iranian, polish, east indian. Its not a bad thing its a good thing--

Even our genes are hetro. I mean two people pass different genes...everyone is a mix because of it....

With the internet there are no boundaries. We are all influenced by the internet. Everyones values clashes. Its not about one particular value its about defining our values.

maybe i'm not informed enough but i don't agree with using violence to protect religious values? Too me religion is something to share...and express rather than oppress...

cliffs: dont start wars cause your religious values are being challenged...
    Last edited by luckylynch; 08-07-2008 at 02:50 AM.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Religion is the one true evil.

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    x2.

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In before jihad

Bulking on doughnuts srs ilivonsports's Avatar
    ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cliffs? that was more than one line
    Bulking to 200
    4k+
    B: 225x8
    S: 315X7
    D: 405x5

INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I rep back

my loony bun is fine mr. strength's Avatar
    mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong dating
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #22 -!!!---!!!-

BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is going to end well
    Learn how to freelance online @ www.workthai.afarangabroad.com

luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ilivonsports View Post
    cliffs? that was more than one line
    what they said...religion shouldn't cause wars....i dont agree with all the terrorism cause your religous values are being challenged ?

Booma09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booma09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booma09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booma09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booma09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booma09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booma09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booma09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booma09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booma09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booma09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    x3 so true
    Hail WALNUT!

Start:
    248lbs - 28.6%BF
    Current:
    6'2 - 227lbs - 18.2% BF
    Chest 114cm/44"
    waist 98cm/38"
    bicep 43.8cm/17"

sfet07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfet07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfet07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfet07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfet07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfet07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfet07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfet07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfet07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfet07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfet07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ya way to be an idiot there guy, just hate a whole race because some of them are extremists and terrorist.

you are inept.
    #!b

Registered Rep Trader ILLUSIONZ's Avatar
    ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by luckylynch View Post
    I don't like people who bomb and kill other people and blame it on westernization.

I dont think anyone has caused there problems. We didnt try to change there religion. In my country they are free to practice it...probably in other countries too. I have a few Iranian friends and they prey whenever they want. There bosses lets em too...haven't seem one law against preying yet..

I don't agree with maintaining a homogeneous society. Heterogenous societies has existed for four million years. When people migrated from Africa things changed. I like meeting people from all over. The most beautiful women come from all over. I have dated: chinese, filipino, korean, brazilian, guatamalian, mexican, chili, polish, irish, british, st.martinez, native indian, greek, iranian, polish, east indian. Its not a bad thing its a good thing--

Even our genes are hetro. I mean two people pass different genes...everyone is a mix because of it....

With the internet there are no boundaries. We are all influenced by the internet. Everyones values clashes. Its not about one particular value its about defining our values.

maybe i'm not informed enough but i don't agree with using violence to protect religious values? Too me religion is something to share...and express rather than oppress...

OP have you ever met a middle eastern person in your life? im assuming you mean Muslims from the Middle east? seeing as Arabs only make up 20% of the total muslim population in the world you could mean the Jews there? or the Christians? Has an Arab ever tried to force his religion on you? or harassed you in anyway? or are you just going by what fox news has been telling you about people you've never actually met?

Originally Posted by ILLUSIONZ View Post
    OP have you ever met a middle eastern person in your life? im assuming you mean Muslims from the Middle east? seeing as Arabs only make up 20% of the total muslim population in the world you could mean the Jews there? or the Christians? Has an Arab ever tried to force his religion on you? or harassed you in anyway? or are you just going by what fox news has been telling you about people you've never actually met?
    ye look up top. My friend bob was iranian...i date his sister maddy...

and i have friends that are muslims and prey and stuff too...

ye but thats why i made the thread to get more info....like i said maybe i dont know enough ?

NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ye but thats why i made the thread to get more info....like i said maybe i dont know enough ?
    There is your problem right there. Go read something (not fox news for a change)

nelson88 is just really nice. (+1000) nelson88 is just really nice. (+1000) nelson88 is just really nice. (+1000) nelson88 is just really nice. (+1000) nelson88 is just really nice. (+1000) nelson88 is just really nice. (+1000) nelson88 is just really nice. (+1000) nelson88 is just really nice. (+1000) nelson88 is just really nice. (+1000) nelson88 is just really nice. (+1000) nelson88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sfet07 View Post
    ya way to be an idiot there guy, just hate a whole race because some of them are extremists and terrorist.

you are inept.
    im guessing he is referring to the extremists / actual terrorists. these are the only people anyone really has a problem with. the innocent citizens we dont even notice.

Registered Rep Trader ILLUSIONZ's Avatar
    ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ILLUSIONZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Iran isnt in the Middle east, Middle east is Arab speaking countries, most of the people in the US that hate Muslims have never met one in their life which is sad, they are just stero typing them based on a few bad people, its like saying every American shares the same views as an extereme group such as the KKK because thats what the terrorists are Islams version of the KKK

NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nelson88 View Post
    im guessing he is referring to the extremists / actual terrorists. these are the only people anyone really has a problem with. the innocent citizens we dont even notice.
    Doesnt matter what he "ment to say" it is what he said.

Iran isnt in the Middle east, Middle east is Arab speaking countries, most of the people in the US that hate Muslims have never met one in their life which is sad, they are just stero typing them based on a few bad people, its like saying every American shares the same views as an extereme group such as the KKK because thats what the terrorists are Islams version of the KKK
    Dont waist your breath bro, this guy is oviously a troll. He doesnt desirve an answer when he comes to the Misc instead of reading. I mean he doesnt even have to go the library (like the old days) all he needs is google. There is no excuse anymore. If he is ignorant on the topic and doesnt have a problem with it then fine. If he is saying "thats why I posted this" saying he wanted more info then he needs to STFU.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sfet07 View Post

you are inept.

not to mention the false assumption that all middle eastern people are muslim....

ignorant thread closed