Pete Bann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb navy seal workout in mornings and normal weight program at night??

hi, just wondering?
    I'm currently working at this program level,

MON - deadlifts/squats/traps
    WED - Pecs/shoulders
    FRI - Back/bi's and tri's

I keep reading the seal workout program and wondered whether if i was to add it to my program i would be overtraining and in fact getting negative results?
    i appreciate that the majority of people on here are training to be huge but i would like a mixture (good cardio, relativly big but also strong), is the above possible with the addition of the seal workout or maybe just adding running/swimming??

Any advice/comments welcome.

(I'm 6ft2, 200pounds, 15.5inch arms, 43inch chest)

shiva997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it would be overtraining, your muscles need to recover completely from weighttraining. do one or the other.
    i like to eat

Matt06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SEALs

It depends are you trying to get fit to be a SEAL... If you are trying to get ready for BUD/s then yes do both, but if you are just trying to get big then just stick to one or the other maybe alternate them or somthing.

thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are trying to get ready for BUDS, then do NOT do both.

You do not need weightlifting strength for BUDS. You need muscular and cardiovascular endurance, combined with solid bodyweight strength. Weightlifting can help, though, but I'd go for 10-12 reps per set. Look up the official BUDS site. They have a very solid fitness routine on there, consisting of swimming, running, and circuit training with push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups.
    "Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even its very existence on its stated purpose." -Benjamin Disraeli.

CanuckLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanuckLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanuckLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanuckLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanuckLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanuckLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanuckLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanuckLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanuckLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanuckLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanuckLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lightbulb

he s from britain maybe SAS but not seals
    Last edited by CanuckLifter; 03-21-2003 at 05:28 PM.

Registered User nolimitsfor2003's Avatar
    nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    where can you find the seals work out what is there home page etc
    no great man ever thought him self so

with out the mind the body weight don't mean nothing

KingsRevenge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    www.stewsmith.com give him your support the nav yseal workout on the seal webpage is made by him, but buy his 12 weeks to BUD/s program its good from waht I hear i'l be buying it when summer time comes around. about lifting and doing the seal workout, i'd suggest that if your going to BUD/s from a few poeple that i've read about that went to bud/s they say to just do the workout and they actually lifted on the weekends during their BUD/s training, but I would not suggest doing crazy stuff because you'll be tired and I think it would lead to overtraining big time cause doing 1000 pushups and then weight lifting is alot of strain on teh body and thats not neglecting the dips pushups and situps you have to do as well. but if you decide to do the seal proggy have fun
    http://www.instinctz.net/kingsrevenge

Resident Canadian master_no_name's Avatar
    master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    take the canadian air force manual, its TONS better!
    Negged by BPP!

Master Bates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Master Bates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Master Bates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Master Bates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Master Bates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Master Bates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Master Bates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Master Bates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Master Bates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Master Bates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Master Bates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the navy seals train for one thing more than anything else: endurance... dont plan on adding any muscle at best, youll probably lose some from all the running... trust me i know i tried to do it also, but youll notice your gains slow and eventually stop... you cant be a runner and a lifter at the same time

FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump... everyone join in to get the spamming off the front pages.

Kc
    Fortified-iron.com/forum

Kyle@fortified-iron.com

http://fortified-iron.com/board/entry.php?2-FortifiedIron-Wave-Progress-For-Strength-Training

Per Ferrum, Ad Astra- Mel Siff