masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy help...omega 3 oil tub expired..?

hi guys n gals!

long time since my last post..

ok the other day i opened my cupboard and found a tub of omega 3 fish oil capsules (180) and found out that it had expired!!! its a brand new tub!!! not opened.

so fuc*ing pissed off! it expired in april this yr! i hadn't used it coz i was finishing an old tub at university (college for americans)

i know this a dumb questions but thought i'd ask anyway, is it safe to consume them still?? or should i throw them away and get myself another tub,....please reply sensibly

whey all the way to becoming lean and mean!

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift no heavy-ass weights!"- ronnie coleman 8x MR.O

anyone that would like 5% off any order at myprotein.co <--.uk type in MP13902 at the chekout!!

masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone?

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift no heavy-ass weights!"- ronnie coleman 8x MR.O

anyone that would like 5% off any order at myprotein.co <--.uk type in MP13902 at the chekout!!

mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would guess that you wouldn't die but maybe it loses some of its effectiveness. Since you can get fish oil for pretty cheap, I would just get a new bottle.

thanks for the reply........only one really!.

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It reads "Best Before" not "Will Kill You After"
    If you had kept in the fridge it would have kept even longer, but go ahead and take em. If they taste rancid throw em out and buy another bottle, but not so many that this tragedy happens again!

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They can become rancid. Split one open to see how it smells. Regardless, they are cheap enough that you should not feel bad about discarding it.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

I would for sure just buy another bottle and not take any chances at all...
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

...1 lb at a time goodinsidevoice's Avatar
    goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by countrymike View Post
    I would for sure just buy another bottle and not take any chances at all...
    x2
    Can go to walmart and get some natural vally fish tabs (120tab-twin pak) for $10 or so bucks.
    ---Cutting---

isthatit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) isthatit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) isthatit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) isthatit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    break one open and see if it smells VERY bad.

Originally Posted by goodinsidevoice View Post
    x2
    Can go to walmart and get some natural vally fish tabs (120tab-twin pak) for $10 or so bucks.
    im from the uk mate, hence no walmart, lol. but there is a costco....

thanks for the replies guys n gals (if there are ne)

i went to my local holland and barrett and purchased from there,

i threw the old tub away, i opened the tub and it smelt of ****!! lmao!.....did not wanna put "****" into my well looked after body lol

reps to all

...1 lb at a time goodinsidevoice's Avatar
    goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by masta_mo View Post
    im from the uk mate, hence no walmart, lol. but there is a costco....
    sorry I didnt see where you were from. But if you have costco, then even better, lower prices when you buy those tabs in bulk.
    ---Cutting---