nydude1814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nydude1814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nydude1814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nydude1814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nydude1814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nydude1814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nydude1814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nydude1814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nydude1814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nydude1814 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nydude1814 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Veins popping on the forehead

I have barely started getting veins in my biceps, but someone remarked today that I looked gaunt, and that "you have veins on your forehead man"

Checked the mirror and indeed I do. It looks kind of like this, except I got it on the sides, not front center:

(thats the first image that came out with google image search for "forehead veins", i don't actually look like angelina jolie :-)

This is not after the workout, in relaxed state.. I still have 1 inch of flabby fat gut and chest, so wtf? I know one can not spot reduce, but isn't getting veins on the forehead in relaxed state with 15% bodyfat a bit extreme?

rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow dude, you're pretty hot!
    My Male Transformation of the Week - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brett_fitzgerald.htm

"Following the nutrition advice of a pro bodybuilder because they are jacked is like following sex advice from a ****phile rapist because they get laid a lot." - NDame616

myofibrillar hypertrophy Wild_Weasel's Avatar
    Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nydude1814 View Post
    I have barely started getting veins in my biceps, but someone remarked today that I looked gaunt, and that "you have veins on your forehead man"

Checked the mirror and indeed I do. It looks kind of like this, except I got it on the sides, not front center:

(thats the first image that came out with google image search for "forehead veins", i don't actually look like angelina jolie :-)

This is not after the workout, in relaxed state.. I still have 1 inch of flabby fat gut and chest, so wtf? I know one can not spot reduce, but isn't getting veins on the forehead in relaxed state with 15% bodyfat a bit extreme?
    Sounds like your unique set of genetics are playing their role my friend.
    YGBSM
    "In a world full of compromise, some men DON'T." - H&K slogan

"There aint no easy way, no there aint no easy way out." - BRMC

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112745771

drthemez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drthemez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drthemez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drthemez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drthemez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drthemez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drthemez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drthemez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drthemez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drthemez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drthemez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i do high intensity cardio i get a vein that starts at like the corner of my hairline and goes like down the side of my head around my temple. It gets more noticable with lower body fat for sure. So anyway, what about it? Do you notlike the veins or somethin?

joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    More muscle needed perhaps? If your BF% is low enough, the veins in your forehead are gonna be pressed tight between your skull and your skin (and whatever minimal other tissues are in there), while your bicep veins have more soft tissue to sink into. If you increase your bicep size, they'd be more likely to pop out.

Again I didn't mean to assume anything about your physique there. I didn't look at your stats or anything...
    Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.

nfsommer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nfsommer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nfsommer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nfsommer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nfsommer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nfsommer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nfsommer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nfsommer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nfsommer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nfsommer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nfsommer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have the exact same thing bro. A little line of flab on the stomach, pecs and mid/lower back but my veins on my forehead are poppin out like crazy.

Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe it's thin skin.