conik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

TKD for football

would you suggest I go on a TKD because I am about to start 2 a days for football but im trying to shed the weight i got from my bulk or do you think a CKD wouldnt make that big of a difference

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, TKD should be fine for that. Eat a small carb meal an hour or two before training, and take a bigger shake afterwards.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000) lfm01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    too much cardio always gave me sore calves... Very sore calves.

BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000)
    any keto diet will be fine, however do note that there will be a period of adjustment required
    "Just do the diet, lift hard and take pictures of yourself naked. As long as the scale is going down, your lifts are going up and your pix look good, ignore everything else." - Eileen

My pet hate? Half measures.....there's no kill like an overkill!!
    Self Discipline is telling that little voice in your head to shut the f$%k up.

jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrmp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by conik View Post
    would you suggest I go on a TKD because I am about to start 2 a days for football but im trying to shed the weight i got from my bulk or do you think a CKD wouldnt make that big of a difference
    lol..is this ur first year in football???????it seems like a freakin long time.....but when its over u look back and ur like damn that was fast........but idk if i would keto during hell week....to begin with ur gonna feel like **** the first 2-3 days........and idk.....id say wait till its over.....and then start keto......

also remember ull b losin lots of muscle......specially since if u eat someting before practice in the morning ur gonna throw up......been there done that.......

in conclusion......im guessin its better to wait till hell week is over

EDIT:::and btw....yea tkd would be better for football....but wait after hell week
    Last edited by jrmp; 08-06-2008 at 10:12 PM.