Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Best Ecdysterone product out right now?

The title says it all in your opinion for those that use, and have had results with Ecdysterone what is the best product out there. I have cycles animal m-stak 3 times and have had great success with it, Iam thinking of stacking animal m-stak+universal isostak+universal natural sterol complex.

In regards to the above statement I'm open to trying new Ecdysterone and asking people who have used Ecdysterone what product in there opinion is the "best"?
    Currently cutting down!
    Finishing Kin degree, with background in Exercise Science!

SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by littlefry View Post
    The title says it all in your opinion for those that use, and have had results with Ecdysterone what is the best product out there. I have cycles animal m-stak 3 times and have had great success with it, Iam thinking of stacking animal m-stak+universal isostak+universal natural sterol complex.

In regards to the above statement I'm open to trying new Ecdysterone and asking people who have used Ecdysterone what product in there opinion is the "best"?
    There is a product called "Omnibolic" which contains 99% PURE ECDYSTERONE, in addition to the powerful anabolic sapogenin called 6-Keto Diosgenin: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/su...omnibolic.html

For even greater gains in lean muscle mass and performance, Omnibolic also contains Citrulline malate and the patented Bioperine for increased bioavailability.

Not all Ecdysterone is equal, and there are alot of knockoff products that exploit the vast scientific reasearch of this remarkable compound. When using Ecdysterone, it is very important to use ONLY an extract that is derived from the Russian herb Rhaponticum Carthamoides, and not a chinese herb called Cyanotis Vaga. ONLy the Russian Rhaponticum Carthamoides contains the full-spectrum of ecdysteroids responsible for it's anabolic and adaptogenic effects.

Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    There is a product called "Omnibolic" which contains 99% PURE ECDYSTERONE, in addition to the powerful anabolic sapogenin called 6-Keto Diosgenin: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/su...omnibolic.html

For even greater gains in lean muscle mass and performance, Omnibolic also contains Citrulline malate and the patented Bioperine for increased bioavailability.

Not all Ecdysterone is equal, and there are alot of knockoff products that exploit the vast scientific reasearch of this remarkable compound. When using Ecdysterone, it is very important to use ONLY an extract that is derived from the Russian herb Rhaponticum Carthamoides, and not a chinese herb called Cyanotis Vaga. ONLy the Russian Rhaponticum Carthamoides contains the full-spectrum of ecdysteroids responsible for it's anabolic and adaptogenic effects.
    Oh, brother. Not you again.
    My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3744611

6'2", 265 lbs

"3-AD will be called 3-AD but will not be the 3-AD that never got out. It will be BETTER. That's all I can say because that's all I know." -timdull2, AX SuperHypePypeSmoker, hyping the then-non-existent 3-AD

littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I new Omnibolic would come up, and from supreme to.
    Currently cutting down!

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    other options would include Amplitude, which gives not just a high extract %ECDY but also other adaptogens as well. You could also look into the king, E-Bol, and animal M-stack
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

I will probably either run another cycle of m-stak + natural sterol complex or a 9-12caps a day dose of ebol. I guess Illl have to decide soon.
    Currently cutting down!

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Testabolan is honestly an awesome choice despite me never getting in on these ecdy convos.

Testabolan features a patented 99% pure Ecdysterone that will give the average user a total of 130-150mg of PURE compound every day...just like the main "ecdy" products.

Already on par with the best ecdysterone products on the market, the rest of the ingredients/effects are just gravy

PM me with any questions
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupremeSE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Testabolan is honestly an awesome choice despite me never getting in on these ecdy convos.

Testabolan features a patented 99% pure Ecdysterone that will give the average user a total of 130-150mg of PURE compound every day...just like the main "ecdy" products.

Already on par with the best ecdysterone products on the market, the rest of the ingredients/effects are just gravy

PM me with any questions
    I just checked and I could not find Ecdysterone in Testobolan. Are you sure it has Ecdy?

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just checked and I could not find Ecdysterone in Testobolan. Are you sure it has Ecdy?
    quite positive. some of our nomenclature from older products is tricky, and they reworded it to make it osund "cool".

this will no longer be the case in any future supplements
    I got no strings on me

quite positive. some of our nomenclature from older products is tricky, and they reworded it to make it osund "cool".

this will no longer be the case in any future supplements
    You said it contained a PATENTED 99% Extract, where did you get this? What is the trademark name? I also examined the label and I can not find any indication of Ecdysterone, and I am familiar with all nomenclature.

EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get M-stak mate! thread.
    Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence. R.I.P ZYZZ - YOU WILL BE MISSED BRAH March 24 1989 - August 6 2011

You said it contained a PATENTED 99% Extract, where did you get this? What is the trademark name? I also examined the label and I can not find any indication of Ecdysterone, and I am familiar with all nomenclature.
    lol you really wanna bark up this tree Ross?

We do in fact use a patented 99% Ecdy extract. If you'd like to be in contact with either my boss, or the man who does the extraction and supplies it to us, please let me know.
    I got no strings on me

Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One thing Vaughn has proven on these boards is he's trust worthy. I too would normally question this but i trust him and iForce is a great company. On a Bold+Test cycle now.. though Vaughn is going to break my balls for not going with Reversatol for PCT.

lol you really wanna bark up this tree Ross?

We do in fact use a patented 99% Ecdy extract. If you'd like to be in contact with either my boss, or the man who does the extraction and supplies it to us, please let me know.

Vaughn, stop being so defensive man. I simply wanted to see what my COMPETITION was offering. But SURE, let's bark up this tree..

Please explain why the label does not contain Ecdysterone, and furthermore, WHAT IS THE TRADEMARK NAME for the *patented Ecdysterone extract that you use?

I checked 5 different sites:

Testabolin Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 84
    Amount Per Serving
    Hydroxadiol™ 536.7 mg
    Proprietary Matrix: 25-hexahydroxycholest-one™ (Patent Pending extraction yielding 2B, 3B 14alpha, 20B,22,25-Hexahydroxycholest-7-en-6-one) 26-Hydroxydiocine™ (26-0-beta-1-glucopiranosil, 22-hydroxifurost-5-en-3-beta,26diol,3-0-beta-diglucoramnoside) Isolated embryonic oglio-peptides, inositol hexaphosphate
    Testabolin Other ingredients: Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate.

Originally Posted by Executivej View Post
    One thing Vaughn has proven on these boards is he's trust worthy. I too would normally question this but i trust him and iForce is a great company. On a Bold+Test cycle now.. though Vaughn is going to break my balls for not going with Reversatol for PCT.
    please do not take my advice blindly just because i try to help a lot of you guys out. i PERSONALLY cannot decipher Testabolan. It looks like frickin sanskrit to me.

HOWEVER, I do know for a fact that we have an incredibly effective ecdysterone in there that is in fact patented to 99%. If Ross would like to turn this thread into drama, that will be his issue and one I will not take part in. I-Force prides itself and is well known for having not only great products overall, but having the purest compounds available. All of our ingredients are tested for each and every run.
    I got no strings on me

Vaughn, stop being so defensive man. I simply wanted to see what my COMPETITION was offering. But SURE, let's bark up this tree..

Please explain why the label does not contain Ecdysterone, and furthermore, WHAT IS THE TRADEMARK NAME for the *patented Ecdysterone extract that you use?

As stated, I will gladly provide you with email and phone contacts for either my boss or the formulator in question. I have no say in product labeling, and currently have no insider information as to why certain things were labeled as they are.

Your best course for seeking information is to either contact i-Force HQ or our formulator for Testabolan.
    I got no strings on me

Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

please do not take my advice blindly just because i try to help a lot of you guys out. i PERSONALLY cannot decipher Testabolan. It looks like frickin sanskrit to me.

HOWEVER, I do know for a fact that we have an incredibly effective ecdysterone in there that is in fact patented to 99%. If Ross would like to turn this thread into drama, that will be his issue and one I will not take part in. I-Force prides itself and is well known for having not only great products overall, but having the purest compounds available. All of our ingredients are tested for each and every run.
    Ok then, i take back my comment. I don't trust you for didly.

Originally Posted by Executivej View Post
    Ok then, i take back my comment. I don't trust you for didly.
    trust when there is proof to trust...never trust blindly

but i humbly thank you. means a lot
    I got no strings on me

I checked 5 different sites:

Testabolin Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 84
    Amount Per Serving
    Hydroxadiol? 536.7 mg
    Proprietary Matrix: 25-hexahydroxycholest-one? (Patent Pending extraction yielding 2B, 3B 14alpha, 20B,22,25-Hexahydroxycholest-7-en-6-one) 26-Hydroxydiocine? (26-0-beta-1-glucopiranosil, 22-hydroxifurost-5-en-3-beta,26diol,3-0-beta-diglucoramnoside) Isolated embryonic oglio-peptides, inositol hexaphosphate
    Testabolin Other ingredients: Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate.

out of all those products...which one says "patent pending" ross?

does it in fact have a TM next to the name as well?

well by gosh! that sure looks like 99% Pure Ecdysterone to me! labeled! with its trademark name!

omg!
    I got no strings on me

trust when there is proof to trust...never trust blindly

but i humbly thank you. means a lot
    Reps are reps but there's something to be said about differentiating between those who try to help and those who try to just sell their product.

Besides, if i trusted you blindly i'd be doing Reversitol for PCT, not AX+6 OXO

Let me get this straight...

So you can't even explain YOURSELF how Ecdysterone is in YOUR product? You don't understand your OWN LABEL?

And then you have the BALLS to get mad at ME for wondering the exact same thing??

Your product contains 25-hexahydroxycholest-7-en-6-one, which is a fancy name for 20-hyrdroxyecdysterone. It is NOT however PATENTED, and if it was you would be required by LAW to include the trademark name on the label. In addtion, NOWHERE does it state 99%.

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The label does contain Ecdysterone Ross, you are just missing it due to the nomeclature.

25-hexahydroxycholest-one? (Patent Pending extraction yielding 2B, 3B 14alpha, 20B,22,25-Hexahydroxycholest-7-en-6-one) = ECDY! And yeah, why would he give you his 99% Extract source? So you could steal it :P

Let me get this straight...

So you can't even explain YOURSELF how Ecdysterone is in YOUR product? You don't understand your OWN LABEL?

And then you have the BALLS to get mad at ME for wondering the exact same thing??

Your product contains 25-hexahydroxycholest-7-en-6-one, which is a fancy name for 20-hyrdroxyecdysterone. It is NOT however PATENTED, and if it was you would be required by LAW to include the trademark name on the label. In addtion, NOWHERE does it state 99%.
    sigh...no one is angry here but you ross.

ive been pretty damn calm.

Its just hysterical youd assume i-force would try to lie to any of its customers when we're obviously one of the most open with our product sourcing and testing.

The name there is trade marked...see it? that is the patent name. I was being a bit comical by saying i cant decipher it. Of course I know whats in the damn bottle ross...I have to sell the stuff. I cant imagine opening up new accounts with "uhhh this stuff is awesome. its got like...stuff in it!"
    I got no strings on me

Originally Posted by Stonecoldtruth View Post
    The label does contain Ecdysterone Ross, you are just missing it due to the nomeclature.

25-hexahydroxycholest-one? (Patent Pending extraction yielding 2B, 3B 14alpha, 20B,22,25-Hexahydroxycholest-7-en-6-one) = ECDY! And yeah, why would he give you his 99% Extract source? So you could steal it :P
    Read my above post you silly little GOOSE.

Stone

Cold

Truth

FTMFW

see...the difference here Ross, is that we have 99% ecdy, and we have lab testing and COA's to confirm it.
    I got no strings on me

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Read my above post you silly little GOOSE.
    I see your post, but really.. and I mean reallllly here Ross. Who are you to complain about other people's labeling? (no hate, just stone cold truth )

I see your post, but really.. and I mean reallllly here Ross. Who are you to complain about other people's labeling? (no hate, just stone cold truth )
    considering our labeling has never had any issues, and testabolan is an old supp at this point...i mean come on people.

Testabolan contains the strongest possible extraction for Ecdysterone. It is also paired with an incredibly potent dose of Protodioscn(sp? dont have spell check on this computer).

dont get mad...get Testabolan.

Ross if youd like to purchase Ecdy from our patented source let me know via PM. Such a high quality compound is expensive, however we at i-Force are willing to go that extra mile.
    I got no strings on me

Do you want your diet and training regimen or NOT?

Seriously though, Vaughn is a good bro and is very well informed about the I-force line in general, but he is no expert in Ecdysterone LOL.

considering our labeling has never had any issues, and testabolan is an old supp at this point...i mean come on people.

Testabolan contains the strongest possible extraction for Ecdysterone. It is also paired with an incredibly potent dose of Protodioscn(sp? dont have spell check on this computer).

dont get mad...get Testabolan.

Ross if youd like to purchase Ecdy from our patented source let me know via PM. Such a high quality compound is expensive, however we at i-Force are willing to go that extra mile.
    Vaughn, you LIED bro; 99%?????? Where the heck did you get that number? No need for lies..

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, E-bol and M-Stak are great quality.