Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Next competition NPC Atlantic States June 2nd Is anyone else doing this one? I started my own little prep series for this competition http://youtu.be/lZgSJIDE6tA

jwethall is not very well liked. (-100) jwethall is not very well liked. (-100) jwethall is not very well liked. (-100) jwethall is not very well liked. (-100) jwethall is not very well liked. (-100) jwethall is not very well liked. (-100) jwethall is not very well liked. (-100) jwethall is not very well liked. (-100) jwethall is not very well liked. (-100) jwethall is not very well liked. (-100) jwethall is not very well liked. (-100)
    Doing my first NPC show June 9th. I'm 10 weeks out, 5'9" 234 lbs and hoping to get at least under 225 to do heavy weight, but most likely I'll drop down to light heavy. Once again, 1st show so I'm not sure how my body is going to pan out weight wise. As long as I'm shredded I don't care, I have good proportions, big legs, and a pretty big lat spread so I think I'll fair decently. My level of conditioning will be the deciding factor I'm sure.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just competed in my first show. The NPC Mid West. I placed 2nd in light heavy weights and qualified for Jr. Nationals. Also placed 4th in Masters. Training now for the Jr. Nationals June 2013.

maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only did one show before, placed 4th in Men's Physique (starting small).
    Also signing up for Atlantic States June 2nd.

Originally Posted by ashlibbie View Post
    Next competition NPC Atlantic States June 2nd Is anyone else doing this one? I started my own little prep series for this competition http://youtu.be/lZgSJIDE6tA

"TEAM MONSTER...G.H.A.F." curriemonster23's Avatar
    curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MUSCLE MAYHEM KANSAS CITY
    JUNE 2nd
    7 WEEKS THIS SATURDAY.... WHOOOP WHOOP!!!
    "TEAM MONSTER...G.H.A.F"

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by curriemonster23 View Post
    MUSCLE MAYHEM KANSAS CITY
    JUNE 2nd
    7 WEEKS THIS SATURDAY.... WHOOOP WHOOP!!!
    Awesome! See you there! What class(es) will you be in? Light Heavy, Novice and Masters for me.

"TEAM MONSTER...G.H.A.F." curriemonster23's Avatar
    curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curriemonster23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Awesome! See you there! What class(es) will you be in? Light Heavy, Novice and Masters for me.
    I'm doing mens physique thinking about crossing over to BB. If so I'll compete at 174lbs.
    My trainer said I'd do great for this sport as I was peeping for. BB show in October in KC. Def cought me off gaurd.
    "TEAM MONSTER...G.H.A.F"

Ditched the hooker heels! elainedeluca's Avatar
    elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mid-Atlantic Natural 5/12/12 with Team U up in July! Switched to Women's Physique--it is friggin awesome!
    ********: http://www.********.com/Chickthatlifts
    ******** Fan Page: http://www.********.com/ChickThatLiftsElaineDeLuca
    Twitter: @chickthatlifts
    Blog: http://www.chickthatlifts.com

Top Secret Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Dedication + motivation = annihilation
    Live, love, lift

Originally Posted by curriemonster23 View Post
    I'm doing mens physique thinking about crossing over to BB. If so I'll compete at 174lbs.
    My trainer said I'd do great for this sport as I was peeping for. BB show in October in KC. Def cought me off gaurd.
    Hell yeah man, do both. It will be a blast im sure.

ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by maiseu View Post
    Only did one show before, placed 4th in Men's Physique (starting small).
    Also signing up for Atlantic States June 2nd.
    Sweet see you there this will be my second show too!
    Originally Posted by elainedeluca View Post
    Mid-Atlantic Natural 5/12/12 with Team U up in July! Switched to Women's Physique--it is friggin awesome!
    I saw the pics from Metropolitan you looked awesome!!

elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ashlibbie View Post
    Sweet see you there this will be my second show too!

I saw the pics from Metropolitan you looked awesome!!
    Thanks but I actually looked waaaay better at the suburban the following week. Check out the pics: http://www.njnpc.com/2012/Shows/Subu...que/index.html

I'll be a spectator at Atlantic states do I'll see you in a few weeks!

Live, love, lift

seandh is just really nice. (+1000) seandh is just really nice. (+1000) seandh is just really nice. (+1000) seandh is just really nice. (+1000) seandh is just really nice. (+1000) seandh is just really nice. (+1000) seandh is just really nice. (+1000) seandh is just really nice. (+1000) seandh is just really nice. (+1000) seandh is just really nice. (+1000) seandh is just really nice. (+1000)
    First show ever was last night. VA Max Muscle Classic. Mens physique, took overall!

BPHENOMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My first ever show will be the Gopher State Chamionships in 2013, Ive never competed or even gone to a show before so I wanted to just go watch this year so i know what to expect... should be a good learining experiance

Theseusz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theseusz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theseusz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theseusz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theseusz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theseusz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theseusz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BPHENOMB View Post
    My first ever show will be the Gopher State Chamionships in 2013, Ive never competed or even gone to a show before so I wanted to just go watch this year so i know what to expect... should be a good learining experiance
    At 6'3' and 295...if you get conditioned, you will be a beast!
    www.nikzaharis.com - Contest Prep & Coaching

2011 Rocky Mountain Heavyweight and Overall Champion
    2011 Colorado State Heavyweight - 3rd Place
    2009 - Colorado State 1st Place Heavyweight Novice and Overall / 2nd Place Heavyweight

I will not be broken kevinshot1's Avatar
    kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First comp NPC Vancouver natural and Tanji Johnson classic
    Place: Fisrt over all teen division
    Stats: 5'9" Comp weight 160 bulking weight 185 and going up.
    Next show WA State Ironman. Juinor division

maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000)
    How'd you do a mid-atlantics? I signed up last minute and took 1s and overall in men's physique!

Sincerely,

8x IFBB Pro Wins
    5x Olympia Qualifications

T: @maiseu
    I: @maiseu
    F: www.********.com/antonantipovofficial
    E: inactive@techie.com

Originally Posted by maiseu View Post
    How'd you do a mid-atlantics? I signed up last minute and took 1s and overall in men's physique!
    Congratulations! I saw you win--you guys were right on before we did our routines. All I can say is let the pics speak for themselves. They gave the overall to the other girl:

http://www.mycontestpix.com/2012/Mid...que/index.html

If you go back to the main page, you can get the Men's Physique photos too!

Live, love, lift

andrealynn1218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey All!

I competed in my first NPC show last weekend at the California State Championships. I took 2nd in Bikini Class A Now I'm getting ready for Nationals! USAs in Vegas July 28! woohoo!!!!

Congratulations! I saw you win--you guys were right on before we did our routines. All I can say is let the pics speak for themselves. They gave the overall to the other girl:

http://www.mycontestpix.com/2012/Mid...que/index.html

If you go back to the main page, you can get the Men's Physique photos too!
    Well great job regardless!! You looked great, I remember seeing you backstage.
    Sincerely,

8x IFBB Pro Wins

Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My name is pricilla and I'm 5'4 as of right now I'm 118 lbs and 35 days away from my third competition. Souther states

TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    what is this NPC you guys speak of
    The National Physique Committee for amature bodybuilders....before you go pro if you take it that far.
    The path to the top of the mountain of accomplishment will grow steeper as you near the summit. When the going gets tough, keep going, for it means you're almost there.

TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by andrealynn1218 View Post
    Hey All!

I competed in my first NPC show last weekend at the California State Championships. I took 2nd in Bikini Class A Now I'm getting ready for Nationals! USAs in Vegas July 28! woohoo!!!!
    I was at that show, the 2012 GNC California State Championships. Nice work, looking great, and congrats! I took 1st Place in the Master Mens Physique 45+, 2nd Place in Master Men's Physique 35+, and 5th place in the Open category competing against 25 year olds. Not bad for this 46 year old...you think?
    The path to the top of the mountain of accomplishment will grow steeper as you near the summit. When the going gets tough, keep going, for it means you're almost there.

Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2007 - Southern States - Figure Masters over 30 - 5th place
    2010 - Panhandle Showdown - Figure Masters over 30 - 1st place
    2010 - BB Goldcoast and Mari Redondo - Figure Open - 2nd place
    2011 - Fort Lauderdale Cup - Figure Masters over 35 - 3rd place
    2011 - Ruby Championships - Figure Masters over 40 - 1st place
    2011 - Ruby Championships - Figure Open - 2nd place

Next show - MIAMI BB, FIGURE, BIKINI & MEN’S PHYSIQUE on July 7th
    I use that show as a warm up for the Southern States on July 13th. I hope to place at least in the top 3.

41 and still going strong.. lol
    - Failure is not an option
    - We are all a product of the choices we make
    - I can accept failure; everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    ..... Michael Jordan

Originally Posted by Pverona View Post
    My name is pricilla and I'm 5'4 as of right now I'm 118 lbs and 35 days away from my third competition. Souther states
    I'm looking into southern states myself!
    Sincerely,

8x IFBB Pro Wins

KevinPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KevinPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KevinPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KevinPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KevinPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KevinPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KevinPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I competed in two shows this May.

the first was a naturals-Mr Philly
    the second was the npc lehigh valley

I totally enjoyed both, but liked the competition in the lehigh better
    enjoy the ride

Heading to NPC Delaware stat/open championships

Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just came back from Chicago and the Wings of Strength. Took first in Figure Masters and first in Figure Open. Next stop is Southern States July 13th.
    - I can accept failure; everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    ..... Michael Jordan

BPHENOMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Theseusz View Post
    At 6'3' and 295...if you get conditioned, you will be a beast!
    actually decided to do a show this year, NPC North Star in MN. 11 weeks out right now. Ill be competing at about 240

Dethwhip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Npc first comp

First comp for me in 4 days.
    San jose npc 2012 july 14th
    Fit expo
    Teen catagory
    166pounds

Cant wait and hoping im dark enough.

Originally Posted by Dethwhip View Post
    First comp for me in 4 days.
    San jose npc 2012 july 14th
    Fit expo
    Teen catagory
    166pounds

Cant wait and hoping im dark enough.
    Good luck! You look ready When do you start loading carbs back in? And who is tanning you?
    ..... Michael Jordan

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast