bodybuilder379 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Post show rebound struggles

I competed in my first show about 2 weeks ago as a natural and after I couldn’t stop binging for that time. My bloating is now gone but I’ve gained about 10-15 pounds. I went from low single digit body fat to having almost no visible abs and am disgusted with how I look considering I’m only 2 weeks post show. Any tips on what to do cuz I feel like starting a bulk at this body fat would make me end it too soon. Would a cut to lose a little fat and prolong my bulk be smart. Yes Ik the easiest tip would’ve been to not do it but nothing I can do about it now so any tips would be appreciated.

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The first thing you have to come to grips with is that you cannot stay in contest shape year 'round. The pics that you see in Men's health etc...are a 1 time shoot that the person prepped for months to get ready for. We prep for months for 1 day on stage and then it's back to reality.

The good part of all of this is that you have the knowledge to either intentionally gain weight or intentionally lose weight. It's the people who don't know how to do this that are fukked. I've done exactly what you described; I just got back on the horse and got back into the condition I prefer to be in. And keep in mind that the male body is healthiest at 12-15%, says a number of studies.

I bet you look awesome a little fluffier; you just cannot see it because you've been peeled before. Give it time man. I'd eat at maint for a while, come to grips with looking like a normal human for a while, and then set your next goal and achieve it.

You're fine and what you're going through is completely normal. I've been there.
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card