24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 1-866-236-8417
|

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hotter than your mom Mr. Awesome's Avatar
    Stats: 6'4", 213 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2890
    Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Preparing for a contest will make you better prepared for that contest

If your goal is to be well-prepared to participate in a contest, then preparation is the key to achieving this.

Fkn_Jackd_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fkn_Jackd_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fkn_Jackd_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fkn_Jackd_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fkn_Jackd_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fkn_Jackd_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fkn_Jackd_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fkn_Jackd_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fkn_Jackd_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fkn_Jackd_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fkn_Jackd_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ok?
    The Heir Apparent.

Stats: 5'8", 161 lbs
    surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome View Post
    If your goal is to be well-prepared to participate in a contest, then preparation is the key to achieving this.
    Department of redundancy department?

CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone on here knows this...
    Future Pro

"You can't stop talent"

Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by CrabDelts View Post
    Everyone on here knows this...
    But maybe we can discuss it a little further...

Stats: 5'9", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 426
    DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    obvious troll is obvious

Stats: 5'10", 167 lbs
    slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DanTheManB View Post
    obvious troll is obvious

Im on my no carb day today, and I just spent 10 mins trying to figure out what the hell he just said =(
    Working with Alex Azarian for my first contest.
    Prepbyalex.com

Stats: 5'2", 132 lbs
    fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by slayer_romare View Post
    im on my no carb day today, and i just spent 10 mins trying to figure out what the hell he just said =(
    lol.
    Dual athlete. Powerlifting and jiujitsu.

Instagram: omnomnomnomcookies

----------------------------
    Meet PR's: 360/170/335

Stats: 5'10", 174 lbs
    XClassic10 is a name known to all. (+5000) XClassic10 is a name known to all. (+5000) XClassic10 is a name known to all. (+5000) XClassic10 is a name known to all. (+5000) XClassic10 is a name known to all. (+5000) XClassic10 is a name known to all. (+5000) XClassic10 is a name known to all. (+5000) XClassic10 is a name known to all. (+5000) XClassic10 is a name known to all. (+5000) XClassic10 is a name known to all. (+5000) XClassic10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol nice try, can't believe you would just go about spreading false information like this. everyone knows the less you prepare for a contest, the more prepared you are.
    MAN Sports Sponsored Athlete

http://instagram.com/live_laugh_lift26
    www.youtube.com/user/ClassicAesthetics26
    Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/CorbinPiersonNaturalFitness

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 205 lbs
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NGA & IFPA Professional Bodybuilder
    USPA & APA Powerlifter

Competition Bests:
    Best Raw total (no knee wraps on squats) - 1537lbs
    Best Raw Squat - 540lbs
    Best Raw Bench - 380lbs
    Best Raw Deadlift - 633.8lbs

Team Boss Barbell Club member

Facebook Fan Page - LIKE IT! - Also offering online fitness consulting, PM me for more details.
    http://www.facebook.com/RobbieSardinia
    @rsardinia on IG

[K]ick[A]ss[I]nc

CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In case you guys didn't know doing cardio is also a very important part of contest prep!

Am I doing it right? (Sarcasm)
    Future Pro

"You can't stop talent"

Stats: 6'2", 248 lbs
    fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is some other valuable information....Lol
    Attached Images

Stats: 5'4", 130 lbs
    cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im on my no carb day today, and I just spent 10 mins trying to figure out what the hell he just said =(
    I've had carbs today... and I'm not prepping for a contest for that matter... and I also just spent 10 mins trying to figure out what the hell he just said.
    If it's to be it's up to me....

"There is no such thing as a small miracle. A gym is a place of miracles. People do things they once thought impossible--lifting heavier, squeezing out one more rep, finding discipline and willpower they didn't know they had. They're amazed at how good they feel and look, and they carry their new power into the world. This is the miracle I wanted to give to the world." - Joe Wieder

Originally Posted by cassiegose View Post
    I've had carbs today... and I'm not prepping for a contest for that matter... and I also just spent 10 mins trying to figure out what the hell he just said.
    It's really not that difficult.

slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10) slayer_romare is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's really not that difficult.
    But i tried so hard! =(
    Prepbyalex.com

Stats: 5'11", 240 lbs
    _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    hmmmm......interesting.......go on...

so........your saying that if I want to get extremely lean, then getting extremely lean is the only way to achieve that.....GENIOUS!!!

Originally Posted by _jim_ View Post
    hmmmm......interesting.......go on...

so........your saying that if I want to get extremely lean, then getting extremely lean is the only way to achieve that.....GENIOUS!!!
    That's not what I was saying in this thread (maybe someone should make a thread about it one day) but it's a great analogy and in this case I would even say that it's correct.

Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my head hurts

Stats: 5'7", 185 lbs
    Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm going to give this guy the benefit of the doubt that he's not a troll and say he probably meant to say give contest preps a few practice runs (mock preps).

Stats: 5'8", 161 lbs
    surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's not what I was saying in this thread (maybe someone should make a thread about it one day) but it's a great analogy and in this case I would even say that it's correct.
    Looks like you did...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124992551

Dude your in the "Contest Preparation" forum. You made a thread that describes this forum. That would be like going to the "Post Your Pictures" forum and posting, "If you take a photo of yourself you will better prepare yourself on what you need to improve on discuss."
    Future Pro

"You can't stop talent"

Originally Posted by CrabDelts View Post
    Dude your in the "Contest Preparation" forum. You made a thread that describes this forum. That would be like going to the "Post Your Pictures" forum and posting, "If you take a photo of yourself you will better prepare yourself on what you need to improve on discuss."
    That's a brilliant idea but I already have another thread posted that explains it better.
    It's not about how much you look like you can bench, it's about how much you can bench.

Anyone saying the opposite is an admirer of Peter Andre.

[img]http://rassionmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000664C7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

That's a brilliant idea but I already have another thread posted that explains it better.

Prepbyalex.com

Stats: 5'6", 135 lbs
    BodyPoints: 34354
    Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm loving the ridiculousness of this thread
    The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
    Vince Lombardi

Originally Posted by Cnstnce View Post
    I'm loving the ridiculousness of this thread
    Something has to get you through the diet right? =)
    Prepbyalex.com

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 206 lbs
    BodyPoints: 61064
    str8flexed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) str8flexed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) str8flexed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) str8flexed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) str8flexed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) str8flexed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) str8flexed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) str8flexed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) str8flexed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) str8flexed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) str8flexed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    in order to squat...

you must squat

Stats: 5'4", 130 lbs
    cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    in order to squat...

you must squat

Squating will make you better prepared for squating.
    If it's to be it's up to me....

"There is no such thing as a small miracle. A gym is a place of miracles. People do things they once thought impossible--lifting heavier, squeezing out one more rep, finding discipline and willpower they didn't know they had. They're amazed at how good they feel and look, and they carry their new power into the world. This is the miracle I wanted to give to the world." - Joe Wieder

Originally Posted by cassiegose View Post
    Squating will make you better prepared for squating.
    This is true, unless you want to squat right after, then it will be counterproductive.
    It's not about how much you look like you can bench, it's about how much you can bench.

Anyone saying the opposite is an admirer of Peter Andre.

[img]http://rassionmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000664C7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When u do what ur doing, your doing it, as long as you do it.

Stats: 5'7", 185 lbs
    Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000)
    I prevent spiking insuling because insulin spiking spikes my insulin.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast