View Poll Results: ??

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • i would have attacked the attacker

112 40.00%
  • i would have ran off the bus as fast as i could

168 60.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what the **** happened?

Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by aznboywhatitdo View Post
    if only there was an undercover police officer on the bus.
    by the time anyone noticed what was going on, the kid would have been unsavable. apparantly the other passengers thought they were just fighting
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ***Aesthetic Herb Enthusiast Crew***

Go Jets Go

r/trees

rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if someone else agreed with me, sure. wouldn't save dude because i knew him or cared. but because even though the chance of me getting stabbed running from the man is very small. i rather get stabbed face to face, rather than my back.

Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If i was standing behind him id hit him.

Not in front though.

jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i remember seeing a vid a wihle back where the chic was getting stabbed to death on the sidewalk and there were like 40 ppl gathered around kicking the stabber (pussy kicks) and the stabber just kept hackin away. id still his knife and stab all of the other muther ****ers on the bus i hate pussies

Islandman1973 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandman1973 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandman1973 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandman1973 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandman1973 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandman1973 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandman1973 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandman1973 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandman1973 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandman1973 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandman1973 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anybody who says they would have done something to help is either lying or a fool.

The only way anyone in their right mind would try and step in would be if they had a CCW or if the situation hadn't escalated to the point it was at when everyone knew what was actually happening. Since handguns are illegal in Canada (correct me if I'm wrong) there is no way any sane person would try and disarm a raging madman who has already shown no regard for human life. imo putting yourself into a close quarter combat scenario with an knife armed suspect would be suicide. Best thing somebody can do in a situation like that? Create distance between themselves and the attacker. Which is exactly what the people on the bus did.

dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Islandman1973 View Post
    Anybody who says they would have done something to help is either lying or a fool.

The only way anyone in their right mind would try and step in would be if they had a CCW or if the situation hadn't escalated to the point it was at when everyone knew what was actually happening. Since handguns are illegal in Canada (correct me if I'm wrong) there is no way any sane person would try and disarm a raging madman who has already shown no regard for human life. imo putting yourself into a close quarter combat scenario with an knife armed suspect would be suicide. Best thing somebody can do in a situation like that? Create distance between themselves and the attacker. Which is exactly what the people on the bus did.
    x2
    There is no point saying "If I had a gun or baseball bat I would of helped", because none of the passengers did. And sorry to say but a few months of MMA is not enough to enable you to disarm a psychotic killer on a dark cramped bus armed with a hunting knife.

Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Islandman1973 View Post

First of all this is the misc. who says anyones in their right mind? Second he was in a frenzy stabbing him 60 times, he would have been so focused on it, it would be worth grabbing the knife as he raised the knife up. This is proven by the fact that most of the bus had to run past the guy to get out and they didnt get hurt. Thirdly he was chinese so chances are hes not a large or strong man.
    im e-hard brah.

RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If it was a public bus I would have looted the f*cking thing.

If it was a pay for a ticket at a station then climb on board thing, I would have knocked out the scared passangers and looted the f*ckers.

Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would not risk my life for anyone on that bus if i did not know them.

I would save my own arse.

Registered User Run_From_Sharkz's Avatar
    Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would run like a little bitch.

I dont know the past of the 2 people.
    the victim could of killed the dudes wife you never know.

unless it was a Child or family, i would do something.If i seen a child or family thathappen to them, and i just ran, i would of probley commit suicide later.

(no emo)
    just something like that i would not ever forget.

iheartcelltech is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartcelltech is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartcelltech is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartcelltech is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartcelltech is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartcelltech is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartcelltech is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartcelltech is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartcelltech is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartcelltech is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartcelltech is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is this actually international news? It doesn't seem like they are even covering it that much and i'm right near there...?

CLP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the victim is my friend or family then yea I would if it's a stranger than no. No way would I risk my life for a stranger that's probably dead anyways. Also the article said that he was in the back of bus so it's not like you can sneak up behind him.

luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cuz honestly all of u will say yes, but if u really think about it, would u? idk if i would cuz the crazy mofo has a huge hunting knife and would probably kill u if u intervene. serious discussion. u guys blame the passengers. this situation is similar to that flight that stood up against the terrorists on 9/11, so what do u guys think?
    honestly, i would run for my life

i have been attacked before

one time i fought a guy. I was beating him so bad. Some friends broke it up...then he started to shoot in the air...did i run...yep

another time some kid pulls a knife on me...did try to engage him in a fight. i took to the defense...i grabbed a garbage can lid... and went to the defense..

i dont think i have every fought a guy who was stabbing someone else...

another time my brother was using a broom to fend off a kid swinging a machete. I ran out of the house. His friend was standing there watching so i koed his friend...boom one punch and down....then he stubbled to his car and wipped out a machete... my brother was beating the other kid so bad with the broom...so they both ran away...

so probably not unless i had too...

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cuz honestly all of u will say yes, but if u really think about it, would u? idk if i would cuz the crazy mofo has a huge hunting knife and would probably kill u if u intervene. serious discussion. u guys blame the passengers. this situation is similar to that flight that stood up against the terrorists on 9/11, so what do u guys think?
    Personal experience says I would stand up to him. (Serious and honest). I've done it before, one time when a kid went nuts at school camp years ago, and another time on a train when a drugged out aboriginal pulled a knife on my friends (I put his head through one of the windows then ran like hell because the next carriage was full of his friends, who were equally high on meth and also had knives. I know this because they chased my friends and I through the streets for over an hour ).

That said though, there weren't really any options in those situations were there. In the first instance the kid was coming at me and I was cornered, in the second, one of my good friends was seconds away from needing a new kidney or something. If I had the chance to run away and no one I gave a damn about would be hurt, I'm not so sure I would play the hero...getting stabbed would surely cost precious gains.
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)

stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hell no. helping that guy out is risking your death too, or a massive case of missing fingers

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i wouldnt of done anything

if i dont know u im not helping u unless your a hot chick then thats my only exception

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I had a gun "maybe".
    Kindness is all that matters in life

straight bars no bullsh!t mizzOe's Avatar
    mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JohnLx View Post
    depends on the situation, if I think I had a really good chance, I'd help
    x2
    Misc Strength Crew

I'm acting like a broke 'Di Nero in Casino
    Addicted to wicked women, reel them in to eat my ego.

Teegs23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teegs23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teegs23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teegs23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teegs23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teegs23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teegs23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teegs23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teegs23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teegs23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teegs23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would've watched. I would not have ran. I would not have helped either one of them.

entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    depends on if i thought i could take him

tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hell naw, someone that crazy has obviously thrown all regard for his life out of the window. I will never fight against someone who doesn't care about living, these are the scariest muda****ers out there
    Last edited by tund3; 08-05-2008 at 03:08 AM.
    ===Goal achieved. Now lean bulking for life===
    Format: Start (Dec-11) ---- Goal achieved (Aug-12)

Squat: 50kg x 5 ---- 170kg x 1
    Bench: 50kg x 5 ---- 100kg x 1
    Deadlift: 85 kg x 5 ---- 200kg x 1
    Total: 185 kg / 408 lbs --- 470 kg / 1036 lbs

*CEO 10k/day crew*
    *99.9th percentile IQ crew*

-->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd punch the guy out for making me late to my destination.
    Today I will reject mediocrity. low carb. high ghey.

Owe reps to: CapitalO

Tlee055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tlee055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tlee055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tlee055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tlee055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tlee055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tlee055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tlee055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tlee055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tlee055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tlee055 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would of helped, I want a medal! Ohhh... wheres the news artical I wanna see it.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ JohnLx's Avatar
    JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if I was getting sliced up, I hope some braveheart mofo helps me

RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    i wouldnt of done anything

if i dont know u im not helping u unless your a hot chick then thats my only exception
    Oh, great. You're back.

Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    in before stories of armbars unfold.

tbh i think i would of run off the bus like everyone else. but the truth is none of us can say for sure without being in that situation. if i had some sort of weapon with me and i knew the guy is distracted idk maybe.
    cant judge anyone in thsi situaton.

Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnLx View Post
    if I was getting sliced up, I hope some braveheart mofo helps me
    the guy probably dead after the 1st or 2nd stab. I think he got stabbed in the throat. big ass rambo hunting knife in throat=dead

Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The victim on the bus was dead before you could prevent it, and after that scream he let out unless I had a knife or someone went ahead of me in jumping the guy, I would run, especially with the crazy f*ck sawing the head then waving it. I wouldn't be prepared for that situation and I would do what my instincts told me to do and that would be gtfo the bus.
    ►I ALWAYS REP BACK

Be rugged. Be a hard worker. Be all that your 70 years on Earth will allow you to be. Help others. Strangle your ego into submission.

Be a true Man, not a guy.

-Balanikus (Richard Morgan)

◄█▄ Whey to The Hey ▄█► Whey Hey's Avatar
    Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Realistically, everyone would react like a bunch of sheep, one person runs off the bus then the others all follow.

It depends who it was, i mean, this kid was ASLEEP on the bus, i would never have done that for multiple reasons. Mainly being someone could come and steal your belongings, but obviously the worst case scenario being this, death.

My Muay Thai instructor teaches me alot of self-defence and knife disarming tactics, but theres a heck of alot of difference between doing it in training and in real life, considering this guy had a hunting knife right?

To be honest, i would have kept my eye on the person, if he PURPOSEFULLY got up from another seat just to sit next to someone who was obviously asleep, i would be been alerted straight away.

Also, if this guy looked slightly deranged or acted peculiarlarly / sweated alot.

I would have at least punched him in the face, then ran for my life, but depending on whata angle i could disarm him, i would have.

Oh and if he weighed anything more than 230lbs i would have ran, because im only 160, and he would have owned me in strength.