Thread: Kicker shake.

jordanxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Kicker shake.

I tried this the other day. It's made of pure nutrients and rich in vitamin A and C,and is quite delicious. You can use as a meal re-placer as well.
    You also don't need a juicer. I hate those things, I just used some conscientious orange juice.

Makes about 24oz.

1 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
    1 banana peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces.
    1/2 cup (pack it!) of chopped kale leaves. (Remove stem and the center of the leaf.)
    1/2 kiwi
    2-3 pitted Dates, chopped.

Throw them all together in a blender and puree until smooth. If you want a thicker shake, just freeze the banana.
    ~"No matter where you live or how old you are, you can decide to change your life."

slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wrong section.