Sweat1217 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jobs working with nutrition/personal training

I am 23 and want to get into a job that has to do with nutrition and or personal training. What is the best way to start doing this? Should I go back to school to get a degree in nutrition and/or exercise science? What kind of jobs can I get with either of those? Thanks for the help!

catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    do you have any previous experience in the field?..honestly you could just start off with a not so intense certification and work your way up but that's if your experienced and feel comfortable training people. i'm a trainer but don't have a bachelors degree i've just always worked in the field and went to a personal training trade school for a degree under my resume. nutrition your going to have to go to school especially to be a registered dietician; it honestly depends on your background and to what extent you want to take your possibly job path to
    -c.heitz
    I'm like the perfect disaster; and once you start watching you just can't take your eyes off her.

"energy and persistance conquer anything." -Benjamin Franklin