Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Are *ALL* girls cheaters? Or do they grow up?

And dont say "you're 27". I'm aware.

Seriously, I'm interested what you guys think. I know a lot of girls that are 25+ and married and they hook up with TONS of guys.
    It's almost like the more serious the relationships get the more they want to go get ****ty drunk and hook up with random guys.

And I wont even get into the girls I know that marry army guys. lol.
    no offense to any armed forces, but every single girl I've met that's married to an army guy has cheated. frequently. It really makes me sick that a guy will risk his life to protect our country and pay a womans bills, while shes at home gettin tag teamed.

I know a lot of the guys on here are just bitter and going to rant about how they hate women and they're all whores. Well, there's a touch of truth to this. *PEOPLE* in general are whores. Guys cheat a lot too.

But I know for a fact there's a lot of (naive) trusting guys that DONT cheat, and end up finding out their gf is the local cum dump at parties/bars/clubs.

Especially after reading that thread earlier from the femalesfirst.co.uk thing about "whats the sluttiest thing you've done" (reps for link)
    There's TONS of girls talking about how they're fcking their husbands best friend while hes passed out etc. etc. or how they're gettin tag teamed at parties then going home and sleepin w their bf after other dudes nutted in them..

**** makes me feel disgusting when I think about my slutty exs. makes me wanna scrub my dick with bleach.

ANYWAY -
    Do you guys think girls grow out of this at some point and actually appreciate a good man? Or is temptation too much for anyone and everyones bound to cheat at some point?

I'm gettin really tired of searching for this mythical fairy tale "good girls" that don't and being duped every time lol. Also sick of every female friend I have talkin about how they just banged some random dude when they have a bf. I dont care. I dont wanna hear that ****.

opinions?
    Last edited by janky; 08-04-2008 at 01:01 AM.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    ANYWAY -
    Do you guys think girls grow out of this at some point and actually appreciate a good man? Or is temptation too much for anyone and everyones bound to cheat at some point?
    IMO, most females grow out of it when theyre getting old, the clock is ticking, and their vag is beaten up like rodney king...
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol. yea, but I know girls with kids that are still doing this ****.
    its sad really. I can honestly say I know maybe 2 girls in my life that wouldn't cheat if they had a good bf.
    and its because they're REALLY big.

not to be shallow, but I'm pretty sure if they lost the weight and started getting attention from better guys, they'd cheat as well.

its like chris rock said
    "A mans only as faithful as his options".
    but I think it applies to wimminz too, and they got TONS more options than us
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Seriously, I'm interested what you guys think. I know a lot of girls that are 25+ and married and they hook up with TONS of guys.
    It's almost like the more serious the relationships get the more they want to go get ****ty drunk and hook up with random guys.

no offense to any armed forces, but every single girl I've met that's married to an army guy has cheated. frequently.

I know a lot of the guys on here are just bitter and going to rant about how they hate women and they're all whores. Well, there's a touch of truth to this. *PEOPLE* in general are whores. Guys cheat a lot too.

But I know for a fact there's a lot of (naive) trusting guys that DONT cheat, and end up finding out their gf is the local cum dump at parties/bars/clubs.

Especially after reading that thread earlier from the femalesfirst.co.uk thing about "whats the sluttiest thing you've done" (reps for link)
    There's TONS of girls talking about how they're fcking their husbands best friend while hes passed out etc. etc. or how they're gettin tag teamed at parties then going home and sleepin w their bf after other dudes nutted in them..

**** makes me feel disgusting when I think about my slutty exs. makes me wanna scrub my dick with bleach.

ANYWAY -

I'm gettin really tired of searching for this mythical fairy tale "good girls" that don't and being duped every time lol. Also sick of every female friend I have talkin about how they just banged some random dude when they have a bf. I dont care. I dont wanna hear that ****.

opinions?

good or bad doesnt matter....

if they treat u ok...

then treat em ok

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol. yea, but I know girls with kids that are still doing this ****.
    its sad really. I can honestly say I know maybe 2 girls in my life that wouldn't cheat if they had a good bf.
    and its because they're REALLY big.

not to be shallow, but I'm pretty sure if they lost the weight and started getting attention from better guys, they'd cheat as well.

its like chris rock said
    "A mans only as faithful as his options".
    but I think it applies to wimminz too, and they got TONS more options than us
    There are goodgirls out there man, just keep looking bro or she might fall in your lap, youll get one, i found the perfect one for me longtime ago and longstory short i had to leave the country because interference from family and she started over .. Ive never found another chick like her, we used to vibe soo good, eh maybe there s another chick somewhere out there...
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1782261

found it. read that ****. and yea, the troll stuff is hilarious, but sadly I know lots of girls like this. and ive dated girls like this. it sucks.

and in reply, good or bad doesnt matter? how so?
    Loyalty matters. That's a huge thing for me. if there's no loyalty between me and a girl, she's a FRIEND and nothing more.
    and even then, a pretty low class acquaintance, because I have a lot of faith in most of my friends due to them being loyal, well-rounded people.

and I just got out of a relationship where the girl and I went back and forth for 2 years! She'd be really good, I'd treat her like a princess. She'd do shady **** and hit on guys, I'd start talkin to other girls. She'd get mad and cockblock me and start being good, so I'd be faithful.
    Then she'd start up again, and I'd start up again.
    Part of me really loved this chick, and was under the mentality of "Fck it, everyone cheats, might as well be with someone I "love" and have fun on the side.."
    yea
    that mentality didnt pay off. lol
    Common Sense Crew

Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100)
    I believe there are loyal people out there. But for every loyal person there are 10 more that give relationships in general a bad reputation. We live in a very selfish world where instant gratification comes in various forms of gambling, food, sex, cars, money, etc. We thrive off of feeling good for the instant. So, to answer your question it is human nature to be reluctant to hold true to another person just because you never know who or what you're getting in ANY deal in life, not just relationships. The general consensus IS feel good now, talk about it later(to whoever that may be.)
    I got mod negged-contribute to getting me back in the green by repping me!

currently cutting. "I'm dead serious this time."

Personal records-405x2 squat(may 3, 09)
    500 deadlift
    225x26 on barbell bench
    bodweight of 217+165 lbs on dips for 2 reps(may 5, 09)
    close grip 325
    155x2 barbell curl

RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i KNOW there are good girls in this world. i personally know and am very good friends with two of them. it's just that they VERY rare and hard to find. when you do, it'll be so worth it to know that you've found a good girl.

and don't give that bs about how "no girl is a good girl." i don't believe in that at all. you just have to keep searching; it's like finding a needle in a haystack.
    Last edited by RippedAzn; 08-04-2008 at 01:10 AM.

Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1782261

found it. read that ****. and yea, the troll stuff is hilarious, but sadly I know lots of girls like this. and ive dated girls like this. it sucks.

and in reply, good or bad doesnt matter? how so?
    Loyalty matters. That's a huge thing for me. if there's no loyalty between me and a girl, she's a FRIEND and nothing more.
    and even then, a pretty low class acquaintance, because I have a lot of faith in most of my friends due to them being loyal, well-rounded people.

and I just got out of a relationship where the girl and I went back and forth for 2 years! She'd be really good, I'd treat her like a princess. She'd do shady **** and hit on guys, I'd start talkin to other girls. She'd get mad and cockblock me and start being good, so I'd be faithful.
    Then she'd start up again, and I'd start up again.
    Part of me really loved this chick, and was under the mentality of "Fck it, everyone cheats, might as well be with someone I "love" and have fun on the side.."
    yea
    that mentality didnt pay off. lol

See, man..that's where you went wrong. You didn't love the girl if, after being hurt by her messing with other guys, you go and issue her the same kind of pain that you just received and were still mad about. True, genuine, heart-felt love is when you LOVE someone even when they don't meet all your needs. In this case it's loyalty. Your girlfriend wasn't loyal to you so you went and took the karma approach to it.

500 deadlift
    225x26 on barbell bench
    close grip 325
    155x2 barbell curl

good point compton. solid advice from someone your age. (no offense)

ripped, I dont believe "there's no good girls out there" I just believe that its so ridiculously borderline impossible to find them. maybe its my area. maybe its me.
    maybe im a scummy douche and I attract scummy douches? lol

who knows.
    but I've known really good girls that ended up cheating as well, its almost like no one can refuse the temptation and stick to the boring old same crap they got at home.
    its almost like being faithful to your partner is some amish old-school crap nowadays that no one believes in.
    and I hate to say/think that, but experience is pointing me towards that being pretty accurate.
    Common Sense Crew

Originally Posted by Compton24 View Post
    See, man..that's where you went wrong. You didn't love the girl if, after being hurt by her messing with other guys, you go and issue her the same kind of pain that you just received and were still mad about. True, genuine, heart-felt love is when you LOVE someone even when they don't meet all your needs. In this case it's loyalty. Your girlfriend wasn't loyal to you so you went and took the karma approach to it.
    Yea, I admit it was the wrong move. and a total waste of time. I took the immature "well I can do that too!" route.
    A lot of me trying to repair things in our relationship was me being blind to the bad because I wanted to believe the good would take over someday.
    stupid idealogy, I know. I'm older and wiser now haha
    Common Sense Crew

RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good point compton. solid advice from someone your age. (no offense)

ripped, I dont believe "there's no good girls out there" I just believe that its so ridiculously borderline impossible to find them. maybe its my area. maybe its me.
    maybe im a scummy douche and I attract scummy douches? lol

who knows.
    but I've known really good girls that ended up cheating as well, its almost like no one can refuse the temptation and stick to the boring old same crap they got at home.
    its almost like being faithful to your partner is some amish old-school crap nowadays that no one believes in.
    and I hate to say/think that, but experience is pointing me towards that being pretty accurate.
    and i totally agree with you on that. BUT, even though it may SEEM impossible to find that "one", there is that chance that you will.

we can never stop anyone for cheating and that's the reality of most relationships. there are too many selfish people in this world and a front is put up by many to hide that. i won't go as far as to say "i would never trust any girl" because if that were the case, i'd be single for the rest of my life. too many take that word for granted and it's very sad. i will say, however, that it will take me a LONG TIME to trust a girl, whether she's a friend or a gf.
    Last edited by RippedAzn; 08-04-2008 at 01:38 AM.

I trust 2 people in my life right now(outside of my family), if that puts things into perspective...I consider myself pretty understanding for my age and am able to discern the people who put on a fake front rather easily, hence why there aren't a lot of friends in my life.

God, my family(two brothers, mom, dad, and grandma.) Two guy friends.

That's it. I have met so many people in my lifetime and these people are the only ones who have made it to my inner circle just for the fact that they have proved time and time again(not marked by phone calls, IM conversations, text messages, or dates but by YEARS OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCES and hard times) that they are trustworthy people.

We DO live in a "what do I get out of it" type of world where everybody is trying to find out what is in it for them. What makes you think that HB 8, 9, or 10 with a painted face and nice can is any different? It's not being judgemental it's just being realistic. There's a reason we lock our doors at night.

500 deadlift
    225x26 on barbell bench
    close grip 325
    155x2 barbell curl

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll give you couple stories that I know....

> At my office where I was doing my work experiance, there was plenty of cheating going on between the staff. I know of one married woman (married for 14yrs and had 3 kids) for a fact who used to go to 'lunch' with the guy I was working for (he was my line manager) and she used to blow him in the staff car park every day.

> Most of the married women there have tried it on with me on more than one occasion. I had a woman (my managers receptionist) grab my crotch because she 'wanted to know how big I was' and then didn't even flinch as she kept her hand there rubbing it until I moved away. She wasn't even a little bit ashamed and always smiled at me and grabbed at me every time I was in her vicinity. Even had the audacity to intentionally bring her Husband to my desk to meet me and had no fear of me saying anything. (I did, the look on the bitches face was priceless. )

>Another bint who was sending all sorts of flirty/sexual innuendo emails to me (which I admit I reciprocated thinking it was just a laugh) followed me when I went to the toilet, pushed me into the disable toilets and then locked the door saying 'She meant every word of those emails' I had to push her aside, unlock the door and told her to leave me alone. She started crying and was given a half day.

>The actual boss for the company (married and regularly brings his kids to the Office) got caught with one of the girls (26yrs old and newly married) in the toilet cubicles at the Office Christmas party by the married girls sister in law. She saw them walk off together, followed them and then pushed open the door to see her brothers wife on her knees with the Boss's cock in her mouth.

> As at the time I was living away from family, friends and pretty much on my own in a new city, the manager from another department in the Office invited me for dinner because she felt sorry for me that I was on my own and thought I could do with a proper cooked meal. Went there, met the husband again, had a laugh and basically shooting the **** like you do, he was pretty much downing the Red wine as his Wife kept topping up his glass before it'd even finished, had dinner, talked a little bit more and he went upstairs to bed. I make my excuses to leave but she persuades me to stay a bit longer as she's not tired. We're sat on the couch, her kids toys on the floor all over the living room floor, start making small talk and then suddenly she starts trying to unzip my trousers, the slag literally jumps me, I pull away and she says "Dont worry once he drinks red wine he's out for the whole night, we can make as much noise as we want and I've not stopped thinking about wanting to **** you" . I walked out and she still kept trying to grab at me. Next day the Office rumour is that Im gay. I didn't have to guess who started that ****.

The worst part of all that is I've met all of these people husbands/wives, shaken hands with them, spoken to them, I even was invited to a Chelsea game (yeah who wants to see them boring ****ers) by one of them as his work had a company box where his company entertain new clients. I at the time was the Official Office arsehole and had rumours and **** made up about me by all the women there because I turned them all down.

> Before I had to move for my work experiance, my mates had a threesome with our then next door neighbours wife. She was definitely Milf material but hell her son was the same age as us. They had pics and everything (No I dont have them as I dont live them anymore, so dont ask). She'd come round for sex with one of mates daily, I even caught them ****ing in the kitchen on top of the breakfast bar. She motioned for me to join in, I just ran away (yes I do mean that literally) came back a few hrs later and dis-infected the entire kitchen.

> I also know an Indian girl who got a train ran on her at a house party. She is engaged and getting married next June. I also know that she has ****ed every single one of my mates, and I was told that when they were going up North for some concert she blew everyone in the car on the journey there (4 guys and her). She's propositioned me plenty of times and actually cries when I turn her down (Yes I've turned girls down when they have handed it to me on a plate) because 'It makes her feel like ****'

Scary thing is I know a few guys (not friends just people I casually know) who have a hell of a lot of stories of going out and screwing married women. They brag about having a fetish for degrading a married slut and then sending her off to the husband. Apparently it turns them on.

That is all true, they cheat just as much as guys do but from my experiance they dont have a shred of guilt for the **** that they pull. Personally I dont believe in promiscuity (let alone **** married women) and this is the exact reason why I trust no body and have very little respect for people in general.

Edit: Oh and the question of do they ever grow up....you only have to look at the number of middle aged women who go on girly holidays to places like the Caribbean to know they dont grow up. If you've ever been and seen these middle aged slags running around with young black guys then not only will you laugh at how ridiculous it looks but you'll also realise that this holiday was just an excuse to taste some young black cock.
    Last edited by LeftNut; 08-04-2008 at 04:44 AM.

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LeftNut View Post

Lol - did you work in the civil service? The office I work in used to be like that, years ago

To the OP - the extent of my cheating was kissing another bloke when I was seeing someone. I was 17. That's it. I just don't think I'd be capable of cheating. If I'm with someone, all thoughts of anyone else goes out of my head, I'm just not interested.

If I do start noticing other people, I take that as a sign there may be something wrong. Saying that, in my last long relationship, I had a couple of crushes on other men. My boyfriend knew and took the piss out of me but I'd never dream of acting on it.

Despite the probablility I'm deemed a total slapper by the e-standards on this forum, cheating is way over the line. I've been cheated on, it's horrible and just something I wouldn't want to put someone else through.
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Beklet View Post
    Lol - did you work in the civil service? The office I work in used to be like that, years ago

To the OP - the extent of my cheating was kissing another bloke when I was seeing someone. I was 17. That's it. I just don't think I'd be capable of cheating. If I'm with someone, all thoughts of anyone else goes out of my head, I'm just not interested.

If I do start noticing other people, I take that as a sign there may be something wrong. Saying that, in my last long relationship, I had a couple of crushes on other men. My boyfriend knew and took the piss out of me but I'd never dream of acting on it.

Despite the probablility I'm deemed a total slapper by the e-standards on this forum, cheating is way over the line. I've been cheated on, it's horrible and just something I wouldn't want to put someone else through.
    Zurich Insurance unfortunately. I should still be there to put up with more of that crap but I got into an accident which has left incapacitated for still a bit longer as the bones haven't fully healed correctly and still on meds. But good old Zurich have got me a nice sized pay out. So they're not too bad I guess.

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sad thing is when you hear most girls talk so much about how they are against cheaters you will find out they are cheaters themselves, I don't think I can ever have a relationship based on trust with the majority of females, guys aren't any better, they just don't have as many opportunities. **** mankind!
    (retailmenot)

loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LeftNut View Post

> At my office where I was doing my work experiance, there was plenty of cheating going on between the staff. I know of one married woman (married for 14yrs and had 3 kids) for a fact who used to go to 'lunch' with the guy I was working for (he was my line manager) and she used to blow him in the staff car park every day.

> Most of the married women there have tried it on with me on more than one occasion. I had a woman (my managers receptionist) grab my crotch because she 'wanted to know how big I was' and then didn't even flinch as she kept her hand there rubbing it until I moved away. She wasn't even a little bit ashamed and always smiled at me and grabbed at me every time I was in her vicinity. Even had the audacity to intentionally bring her Husband to my desk to meet me and had no fear of me saying anything. (I did, the look on the bitches face was priceless. )

>Another bint who was sending all sorts of flirty/sexual innuendo emails to me (which I admit I reciprocated thinking it was just a laugh) followed me when I went to the toilet, pushed me into the disable toilets and then locked the door saying 'She meant every word of those emails' I had to push her aside, unlock the door and told her to leave me alone. She started crying and was given a half day.

>The actual boss for the company (married and regularly brings his kids to the Office) got caught with one of the girls (26yrs old and newly married) in the toilet cubicles at the Office Christmas party by the married girls sister in law. She saw them walk off together, followed them and then pushed open the door to see her brothers wife on her knees with the Boss's cock in her mouth.

> As at the time I was living away from family, friends and pretty much on my own in a new city, the manager from another department in the Office invited me for dinner because she felt sorry for me that I was on my own and thought I could do with a proper cooked meal. Went there, met the husband again, had a laugh and basically shooting the **** like you do, he was pretty much downing the Red wine as his Wife kept topping up his glass before it'd even finished, had dinner, talked a little bit more and he went upstairs to bed. I make my excuses to leave but she persuades me to stay a bit longer as she's not tired. We're sat on the couch, her kids toys on the floor all over the living room floor, start making small talk and then suddenly she starts trying to unzip my trousers, the slag literally jumps me, I pull away and she says "Dont worry once he drinks red wine he's out for the whole night, we can make as much noise as we want and I've not stopped thinking about wanting to **** you" . I walked out and she still kept trying to grab at me. Next day the Office rumour is that Im gay. I didn't have to guess who started that ****.

The worst part of all that is I've met all of these people husbands/wives, shaken hands with them, spoken to them, I even was invited to a Chelsea game (yeah who wants to see them boring ****ers) by one of them as his work had a company box where his company entertain new clients. I at the time was the Official Office arsehole and had rumours and **** made up about me by all the women there because I turned them all down.

> Before I had to move for my work experiance, my mates had a threesome with our then next door neighbours wife. She was definitely Milf material but hell her son was the same age as us. They had pics and everything (No I dont have them as I dont live them anymore, so dont ask). She'd come round for sex with one of mates daily, I even caught them ****ing in the kitchen on top of the breakfast bar. She motioned for me to join in, I just ran away (yes I do mean that literally) came back a few hrs later and dis-infected the entire kitchen.

> I also know an Indian girl who got a train ran on her at a house party. She is engaged and getting married next June. I also know that she has ****ed every single one of my mates, and I was told that when they were going up North for some concert she blew everyone in the car on the journey there (4 guys and her). She's propositioned me plenty of times and actually cries when I turn her down (Yes I've turned girls down when they have handed it to me on a plate) because 'It makes her feel like ****'

Scary thing is I know a few guys (not friends just people I casually know) who have a hell of a lot of stories of going out and screwing married women. They brag about having a fetish for degrading a married slut and then sending her off to the husband. Apparently it turns them on.

That is all true, they cheat just as much as guys do but from my experiance they dont have a shred of guilt for the **** that they pull. Personally I dont believe in promiscuity (let alone **** married women) and this is the exact reason why I trust no body and have very little respect for people in general.

Edit: Oh and the question of do they ever grow up....you only have to look at the number of middle aged women who go on girly holidays to places like the Caribbean to know they dont grow up. If you've ever been and seen these middle aged slags running around with young black guys then not only will you laugh at how ridiculous it looks but you'll also realise that this holiday was just an excuse to taste some young black cock.
    Holy **** dude. One thing I respect you is for actually turning these women down. But were any of these hot? I mean you knew after work experience you'll probably never see them again, then why didn't you just tap it? But after that you'll always be watching your back just in case the husbands are aorund and karma is sure a b1tch.

All my work places never had slutty chicks like this.

Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

no offense to any armed forces, but every single girl I've met that's married to an army guy has cheated. frequently. It really makes me sick that a guy will risk his life to protect our country and pay a womans bills, while shes at home gettin tag teamed.

ANYWAY -

opinions?
    Welcome to hell Janky. Yes, women grow out of it. It's a stage known as "middle age" when suddenly women realize that they are fat and disgusting and are finally unable to find a man willing to peg them.

Society is finally reaching the stage where they are realizing nihilism, and most people aren't able to rationalize morals, cooperative behavior, or trust-building activities further than they can shove a rusty coat hanger into their uteruses.

Jason Voorhees I couldn't agree with you more

Also the reason relationship hell often happens is due to social pressure to get into relationships. If people bothered to base their romantic relations off of actual experience and real emotions, then there would about a tenth as many couples and just about no cheating or divorce.
    Last edited by Stalwart Steve; 08-04-2008 at 05:06 AM.

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not all women cheat. it's just that you're more likely to hear cheating stories because they're the ones that create the controversy.

and not all of them grow out of it. some simply don't have morals or the brains to know any better, because let's face it - most people are selfish, and do everything in life for personal gains without any care for anyone else.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Compton24 View Post
    I trust 2 people in my life right now(outside of my family), if that puts things into perspective...I consider myself pretty understanding for my age and am able to discern the people who put on a fake front rather easily, hence why there aren't a lot of friends in my life.

God, my family(two brothers, mom, dad, and grandma.) Two guy friends.

That's it. I have met so many people in my lifetime and these people are the only ones who have made it to my inner circle just for the fact that they have proved time and time again(not marked by phone calls, IM conversations, text messages, or dates but by YEARS OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCES and hard times) that they are trustworthy people.

We DO live in a "what do I get out of it" type of world where everybody is trying to find out what is in it for them. What makes you think that HB 8, 9, or 10 with a painted face and nice can is any different? It's not being judgemental it's just being realistic. There's a reason we lock our doors at night.
    Im same as u brah.

I trust very few ppl in this world and i only let the ppl i trust get close to me.
    Hence the reason i never get attached to a girl.

from the other thread lol
    Last edited by MrLJizzle; 08-04-2008 at 05:28 AM.

⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝ ⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠ triglyceride's Avatar
    triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They're all filthy lying whores. Maybe I'm just paranoid now. LOLZ

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can never say "ALL" women or men do something because there are ALWAYS exceptions. Whether or not the majority of women cheat is debatable. You'll defintely find more men with stories of cheating women then you'll find men with stories of faithful women.

I've noticed so many cheating women & men that cheating doesn't even really seem that wrong to me anymore. I personally prefer to break up with a girl rather than cheat on her, but I'm never shocked to hear about a woman cheating no matter how much of a "good girl" she appears to be.

It's a lot of ask of a person to never have sex with anyone else while in a relationship with you. People naturally like to experience and try out new things. Sex with the same person time and time again can and usually will get boring regardless of how freaky the couple is.
    Last edited by PROBLEMatic; 08-04-2008 at 05:44 AM.
    R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to think that not all girls cheat, but I'm afraid that theory was put to the test last summer. One of my good friends (who's female and beautiful) stunned me earlier this year when she admitted she was having a long time affair with one of our co-workers - I would have never guessed it in a million years! I was constantly around both of them every day for 4 years and never suspected anything - I have to tell you, I was truly disappointed because as a group, in a social setting we've had the "cheating" discussion several times and she was always the most vocal about dissing cheaters.

She said she loved her husband because he was a good provider, but he didn't pay attention to her and was lousy in bed (never made her orgasm in 12 years of knowing him!).

My theory went right out the f*cking window - I think most people cheat in some form or another at some point.
    United States Navy Veteran - GO NAVY!

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Girls attach to whoever will give them the most attention.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

Originally Posted by loney View Post
    Holy **** dude. One thing I respect you is for actually turning these women down. But were any of these hot? I mean you knew after work experience you'll probably never see them again, then why didn't you just tap it? But after that you'll always be watching your back just in case the husbands are aorund and karma is sure a b1tch.

All my work places never had slutty chicks like this.
    Lets put it this way.....I'd quite happily have sex with all of them and not be ashamed of it. Going by the Misc ratings they would be 7 and 8s I guess. The receptionist one was by far the hottest in the building and she'd always be bitched about by the girls on my floor.

The one that pushed me in the disable toilets was 25, had only been married 8 weeks before I started there (so about 4 months in to my work experiance), blond hair, about 5'6ish, pretty face, not much of a rack unfortunately but she was very much into fitness and had a real nice petit body.

The woman who invited me for dinner said she was 32 (I would have guessed 35ish or maybe older), looked decent for her age, slightly chunky (body like that Kate Garraway bird that presents GMTV, not fat but chunky is the only way I could describe it) and had a huge rack (without the rack she'd be a 6), definitely ****able though. (I later found out that she'd ****ed most of the guys in her department, so I would have been just one of many)

Th other girls who were a mix 7s, 6's and below though would be totally flirty, touchy feely sexual innuendo type etc but they'd always talk **** about me because Im in to lifting weights. I've had all the usual steroids comments, **** about being in love with myself, I even got told by a mate there that they'd talk about me in the community share area and one girl turned me down because...... Im too pretty and too obsessed with myself. Apparently Im not a real man, then the others chimed in and agreed. Dont know if thats true or my mate was pulling my leg but still since that day I just don't bother shaving any more lol. Cant believe Im getting bullied by women. Normally I ignore it but one time this bird got in my face, shouting at me for some reason, she pissed me off so I gave it right back to her, she started crying ran to the toilets followed by her friends and I was told that Im a wanker by everyone in the Office . Got called up into the HR office as well as she'd made a complaint. As Im only work experiance nobody gives a **** about my side of the story. The whole place is just a piece of **** and the only reason I keep my mouth shut and put up with it is because I need the reference. Thank god for my injuries and not having to go back to that **** hole again.

Anyway the Milf that my mates ****ed would easily be a 9 considering she was 47 yrs old but looked much much younger. Brunette, slim, decent size rack but for her age everything was tight and firm in all the right places.

Its not so much Karma or worried about the Husbands hunting me down, that I didn't shag them, more that I don't believe in promiscuity, whilst sleeping around to me devalues the act of sexual relations itself (Yeah it is pretty holier than thou but its just the way I look at things and I'd hate my wife to live her life like that so it'd be hypocritical of me to expect certain behaviours from her but not hold those same boundaries for myself). Also sleeping with married women or people in relationships in general is not something that I could do to someone else. That to me is pretty scumbag-ish and though people argue that I'd have nothing to lose and the responsibility is on the wives, I'd still know I did it and it'd tarnish any sort of decency or integrity that I have in myself. Plus morally its just totally wrong and not worth it just for a battered 2nd hand vagina thats probably been used by countless number of guys before me.
    Last edited by LeftNut; 08-04-2008 at 06:47 AM.

hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just from a female perspective - I really do believe that the majority of girls Will Not Cheat. We're definately the more emotional sex and I know I dont speak for every female out there, but we dont get into a relationship for the sake of it, there has to be feelings there etc... From my experience and that of my girlfriends, being with someone is usually a big deal and isnt something you do for the hell of it to then go and waste it all by cheating - unless youre single and just having fun, thats a whole different story

If youre continually going with girls who go on to cheat, perhaps youre choosing the wrong type of girls to begin with?

juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hahahah, do a search for my thread a few months back "all girls cheat"....NO MATTER what anyone says...they all have the potential to cheat. Everyone of them.....

Does that mean that they all WILL cheat? No, but they all have it in em!
    Avatar Pic was from Oct 2008. Then gained some weight as all I do is WORK!

Started the 2013 Summer Cut in Decemeber. Was at 201 lbs after some nice gains....

12/12/12: 201
    1/4/13: 197
    1/31/13: 192
    2/15/13: 188
    2/28/13: 185
    3/15/13: 182

GOAL is 175 by 4/15/13....

"It never occurs to me that there are things that I can't do."

Failure is not defeat...Defeat is accepting failure as the final outcome...
    -Me

mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mboyle1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know what friends you have. Of my ten or so closest female friends, only one has ever cheated on a boyfriend, and even she never ****ed the other dude.

I say, change the type of people (or at least women) you hang out with.
    John 3:16--Not ashamed to admit my love for Christ.
    Duke 2011
    Cutting...sucks.

hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjmacd1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by juice1348 View Post
    Hahahah, do a search for my thread a few months back "all girls cheat"....NO MATTER what anyone says...they all have the potential to cheat. Everyone of them.....

Does that mean that they all WILL cheat? No, but they all have it in em!
    Sorry dont go with that. Ive been cheated on the once (at 16), and having known what it felt like, I KNOW I wont be cheating on anyone. Maybe having the experience it might've curbed my views, but I really dont think that I could cheat on someone that I am supposed to be in to.

The last LTR I was in, I started to realise I didnt feel the same way about him for several reasons (not another guy), then noticed that I was beginning to wonder what it would be like to date another guy. I finished it with him then it actually took me another 6 months to get my head straight before I went on to meet/date other guys