Thread: hemroid

bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000)

hemroid

i think i have a hemroid tell me if this sounds like the description?

i started trying to make it get better so im not bleedin anymore

alright so the first day i really noticed was when i woke up any my **** was bright red and that lasted about half way through the day and then i was told to use supasitories so i started usin those and after the first day i didnt have blood anymore

so now its just every time i take a **** it stings and is uncomfortable its been i think 2 days since i noticed and iv been using sapositories at night so far

should i be doin anything else? or what helps you guys?

how long should it take to go away?
    i rep back

Lefticle my b1tch

Tonic Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132307753

hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bbh90 View Post
    i think i have a hemroid tell me if this sounds like the description?

i started trying to make it get better so im not bleedin anymore

alright so the first day i really noticed was when i woke up any my **** was bright red and that lasted about half way through the day and then i was told to use supasitories so i started usin those and after the first day i didnt have blood anymore

so now its just every time i take a **** it stings and is uncomfortable its been i think 2 days since i noticed and iv been using sapositories at night so far

should i be doin anything else? or what helps you guys?

how long should it take to go away?
    They are more common than you would think.there are external and internal hems. If it is external you should be able to feel it or see it, if not it is on the inside. THey are caused from straining most of the time. They will get better in time. I would say to you to use preperation H, it will shrink it. (Dont ask me how I know)