Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000)

Animal Cuts Review

Hello,

Just wanted to voice my opinion on Animal Cuts. I have been taking it for two cycles (8 weeks). In the past I have taken Lipo 6, Hydroxycut Hardcore, and San Tight. I decided to give Animal Cuts a shot because of all the hype that I was hearing about Animal products.

Let me just sum it up. It truly is not hype. This product worked very well for me, which is why my next set of supplements will be Test/Stak/Pump. I am very happy with my results. Out of the three above weight loss supplements I have tried, this has by far worked best. On top of that, this product doesn't give you a quick short boost of energy. Your energy level is mild, but it continues throughout the whole day. I also had no side effects with this product. With some of the other products I would have occasional stomach problems or they would make me agitated for no reason.

I went from 187 pounds at 14% body fat, down to 176 pounds at 10.5% bodyfat in two months. Calculate that out, I went from 26.2 pounds of fat down to 18.4 pounds of fat. I did drop some size, went from 160.8 pounds of lean mass to 157.5 but that is expected.

If there was anything I would suggest about this product, it is this. I workout in the morning. For the first 4 weeks, I would wake up and take a cuts. Wait about 30 mins to eat, then workout about 45 mins later. I then began to experiment which was a great idea. I found that instead, if I woke up and ate, then waited about an hour before I took the cuts, then went to the gym it worked out better. I actually received a pump/energy from the cuts being taken on an empty stomach prior to the gym. I guess I should have figured this out on my own earlier, but its better late then never.

If I had to rate this product, I would give it a 10/10. Some people would say that taking this many pills is annoying, but you get used to it really fast when you start to see results.

Thanks Universal! You are making me into an Animal!
    Attached Images

liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Nice review! Thanks!

Mike

Slap-Shot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slap-Shot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slap-Shot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slap-Shot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slap-Shot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slap-Shot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slap-Shot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slap-Shot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slap-Shot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slap-Shot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slap-Shot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely lookin more cut! Animal all the way baby!

FireRescue6786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sweet review. Thank you for telling me to take a look at it. I just got my Animal Cuts and Animal Pak in today. I will start tomorrow and hopefully it will work the same for me as it did you.
    "Courage is knowing danger, but sadeling up anyway." - John Wayne

PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice review .. thanks .. glad it worked out for you
    Ω OmegaSportsSupplements.com

enhancement has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enhancement has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enhancement has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enhancement has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enhancement has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enhancement has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enhancement has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enhancement has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enhancement has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enhancement has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enhancement has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mjhtan View Post
    Hello,

Just wanted to voice my opinion on Animal Cuts. I have been taking it for two cycles (8 weeks). In the past I have taken Lipo 6, Hydroxycut Hardcore, and San Tight. I decided to give Animal Cuts a shot because of all the hype that I was hearing about Animal products.

Let me just sum it up. It truly is not hype. This product worked very well for me, which is why my next set of supplements will be Test/Stak/Pump. I am very happy with my results. Out of the three above weight loss supplements I have tried, this has by far worked best. On top of that, this product doesn't give you a quick short boost of energy. Your energy level is mild, but it continues throughout the whole day. I also had no side effects with this product. With some of the other products I would have occasional stomach problems or they would make me agitated for no reason.

I went from 187 pounds at 14% body fat, down to 176 pounds at 10.5% bodyfat in two months. Calculate that out, I went from 26.2 pounds of fat down to 18.4 pounds of fat. I did drop some size, went from 160.8 pounds of lean mass to 157.5 but that is expected.

If there was anything I would suggest about this product, it is this. I workout in the morning. For the first 4 weeks, I would wake up and take a cuts. Wait about 30 mins to eat, then workout about 45 mins later. I then began to experiment which was a great idea. I found that instead, if I woke up and ate, then waited about an hour before I took the cuts, then went to the gym it worked out better. I actually received a pump/energy from the cuts being taken on an empty stomach prior to the gym. I guess I should have figured this out on my own earlier, but its better late then never.

If I had to rate this product, I would give it a 10/10. Some people would say that taking this many pills is annoying, but you get used to it really fast when you start to see results.

Thanks Universal! You are making me into an Animal!
    Wow, great results. You'll probably get many other people to try this now.

aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Repped, awesome progress! Best of luck to you with your future goals.
    "Easy Stuff" -Bob Chick

Working on NSCA Cert

mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome man ill have to give that a try next time. i have tried San's Tight and Tight Extreme.. the results were alright..
    I'm a huge fan of animal Pak so this is on my list list now. Nice review.

Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cool review

Thank you for sharing

Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mine's coming this week, thanks for sharing
    Up the Irons!

mythril78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mythril78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mythril78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the help!
    B.Cummings

Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just AMAZING!
    nice review, but i have some questions which i would like you to answer it:
    What else did you have (other supps)
    Did you take a break between the 2 cans of cuts (Universal recommends 1 wk)
    do you think adding LX would improve the results (although you rate it 10/10)

mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000) mjhtan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lagartizscha View Post
    Just AMAZING!
    nice review, but i have some questions which i would like you to answer it:
    What else did you have (other supps)
    Did you take a break between the 2 cans of cuts (Universal recommends 1 wk)
    do you think adding LX would improve the results (although you rate it 10/10)
    I actually used this time to be supplement free so that when I got back on them I'd really feel them again.... so during this 7 weeks I didn't take anything but a multi and fish oil.

I did take a break and that worked very well. My body readjusted during that week, so when I started it back up again, the fat loss was even faster then before.

I didn't think of it at the time, but next time I will stack LX with it for sure!

Good luck!
    Sheepdog #22. Passing out LEO reps to those who put their lives on the line everyday without even thinking twice about it.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit" - Harry Truman

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Thats a great transformation!

Glad you liked Animal Cuts, kudos to you for putting in the hard work
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

This isnt MySpace DAMMIT! bigwerm's Avatar
    bigwerm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need some suggestions.

im honestly not sure what im doing wrong. im currently deployed and ive packed on about 20 lbs over 3 months. definitely alot stronger but i wanted to cut it up obviously. i started the cuts about 2 weeks ago and have been taking it religiously. diet is healthy and i do cardio 5 outta 7 days. im 5'10" and steadiyl coming up on 200 lbs. i got here in this hell hole at 180lbs. my stack is cuts upon waking up-along with a cellmass-cuts again about 6 hours later-pump before the gym-cellmass immediately after workout-syntha 6 shake about 20 min later. I know that its a thermogenic but im already in the desert so if my body temperature increases, i honestly dont notice it. ive actually gained 5 lbs since taking it. your opinions are appreciated

Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000)

Another success story!

Animal Cuts is a fantastic product and when used with proper nutrition and hard training, the fat will melt off!

Great review OP. Good luck!
    NASM-MMACS
    ISSA-CFT, SFN, SET
    HKC

✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪
    mWo

wkreitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm I'll have to give this a shot

Originally Posted by bigwerm View Post
    im honestly not sure what im doing wrong. im currently deployed and ive packed on about 20 lbs over 3 months. definitely alot stronger but i wanted to cut it up obviously. i started the cuts about 2 weeks ago and have been taking it religiously. diet is healthy and i do cardio 5 outta 7 days. im 5'10" and steadiyl coming up on 200 lbs. i got here in this hell hole at 180lbs. my stack is cuts upon waking up-along with a cellmass-cuts again about 6 hours later-pump before the gym-cellmass immediately after workout-syntha 6 shake about 20 min later. I know that its a thermogenic but im already in the desert so if my body temperature increases, i honestly dont notice it. ive actually gained 5 lbs since taking it. your opinions are appreciated
    You must be either taking in too many calories or not lifting weights/doing enough cardio. I found that when I hit a plateu with my weight loss, taking the week off or actually upping the calories by about 250-300 a day my weight started to come right off again.
    Sheepdog #22. Passing out LEO reps to those who put their lives on the line everyday without even thinking twice about it.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit" - Harry Truman

This isnt MySpace DAMMIT! bigwerm's Avatar
    bigwerm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up re-write of food intake

thx for replying- downed the calorie intake and upped the cardio.

Ewad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ok im going to purchase ANIMAL CUTS next week , well i take the following supps

-Animal Pump
    -Iso Sensation (which is nearly finished )

and i will be trainin , MON , WED , FRI , and non trainin days i will be doin CARDIO

the only thing i suck at is NUTIRITION , soo i hope animal Cuts works ,
    "SUFFER now and LIVE the REST of your LIFE as a CHAMPION "

Registered User bigbadwolf162004's Avatar
    bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

yup

i took animal cuts for a whole cycle and i got nothing either. i did cardio 2-3 times a day and worked out 6 days a week. also my diet wasnt bad at all. I took mega man, lean xtreme, and sometimes cheaters relief. Nothing. lost bout a pound and had diareiah forever lol. I guess it just works better for some than others. Ill prob just use nothing and do more cardio. My wife will be taking my second can of animal cuts soon so ill see how she progresses.

ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILIFT! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great Review

I Took cuts.

Awesome product. I have taken E/C, Fusion Sub Q, and Allmax Rapid Cuts in the past. Surpasses Sub Q and Rapid Cuts by a mile. Only Fat burner that holds a match to the E/C stack in terms of fatloss power, however surpasses E/C interms of being muscle sparring. If your diet is clean, and your workouts are ace, and your BF is already fairly low (around 10) this addition will give you the edge you need to shed that last few pounds, while sparring muscle.

Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steven_Tran87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can you stack Animal Cut with Adrenalean?

GymRatz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymRatz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymRatz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    can u take creatine with animal cuts?
    Go Hard,or Go Home

amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GymRatz View Post
    can u take creatine with animal cuts?
    Yes.......However, to be REALLY effective.....take Animal PUMP with CUTS. Animal Pump already has the creatine in it.......JMHO

Brjohn is just really nice. (+1000) Brjohn is just really nice. (+1000) Brjohn is just really nice. (+1000) Brjohn is just really nice. (+1000) Brjohn is just really nice. (+1000) Brjohn is just really nice. (+1000) Brjohn is just really nice. (+1000) Brjohn is just really nice. (+1000) Brjohn is just really nice. (+1000) Brjohn is just really nice. (+1000) Brjohn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm using animal pump currently with animal cuts. I just finished my first 3 weeks on cuts and like the results so far. I just started today my week off and will start again on cuts next week.

Prior to this I was using Cellmass and Superpump 250. I like the Animal products better especially that I can take the red stim cap out of the pump while using cuts so I don't climb the walls from too much stims.

XxXSnake23XxX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxXSnake23XxX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxXSnake23XxX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxXSnake23XxX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxXSnake23XxX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxXSnake23XxX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XxXSnake23XxX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how many pills are in the pack?
    August 2008 - 22.0%
    February 2009 - 15.7%

Registered User mixmasterhotkar's Avatar
    mixmasterhotkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mixmasterhotkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mixmasterhotkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by XxXSnake23XxX View Post
    how many pills are in the pack?
    9 pills

alright now for my take on cuts... i am on 2.5 weeks right now. my routine is wake up at 730 on lifting days and take a pack then eat breakfast. 1020ish take pump and then off to thge gym for a 11ish lift. lift for about 45 min then cardio for 15 min. back to my place for a whey/creaine mono shake about 1205. then 1230 take my second pack of cuts (5 hours) then off to lunch at about 1 because i got class at 2. on nonlifting days up at 7 and take a pack eat breakfast then about 8 go run on treadmill for 15ish min then abs. lunch at like 11 and 2nd pack at 12. in these 2.5 weeks i have gained 2ish pounds but have lost alot of body fat it looks like in my stomach region. it might be my diet but i really think i am gaining muscle!

overall i give it a 10/10 because i had energy throughout the day and have seen results if i have the money i may cycle it again but not sure, but i am still going to stick to this routine. because i read that the body fat may come back.

hope this helped, sorry for the length
    My current stack:

ON Whey
    Superpump 250
    Creatine mono
    fish oil
    daily multi

bword is on a distinguished road. (+10) bword is on a distinguished road. (+10) bword is on a distinguished road. (+10) bword is on a distinguished road. (+10) bword is on a distinguished road. (+10) bword is on a distinguished road. (+10) bword is on a distinguished road. (+10) bword is on a distinguished road. (+10) bword is on a distinguished road. (+10) bword is on a distinguished road. (+10) bword is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone im considering purchasing animal cuts in addition to me taking jack3d, whey, and prolabs creatine. I've heard mixed things about mixing creatine and cutting supplements any opinions?

dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000)
    WOW!!! Great job on your body transformation man. Keep up the good work.