Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    stephcir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Slap-Shot View Post
    Definitely lookin more cut! Animal all the way baby!
    How long before you started to notice a change?

vikzing7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigbadwolf162004 View Post
    i took animal cuts for a whole cycle and i got nothing either. i did cardio 2-3 times a day and worked out 6 days a week. also my diet wasnt bad at all. I took mega man, lean xtreme, and sometimes cheaters relief. Nothing. lost bout a pound and had diareiah forever lol. I guess it just works better for some than others. Ill prob just use nothing and do more cardio. My wife will be taking my second can of animal cuts soon so ill see how she progresses.
    took the 2 packs yesterday- first time. then- i popped into the john every hour, my hand kept cramping, workout was nothing great, no big energy kick, and i felt parched no matter how much water i drank.

today- i look a little skinnier, though its obviously water weight. maybe its too early to say, but its encouraging so far.

bit worried about side effects, but this is one way to find out. if you dont see me posting on this thread again in a couple weeks...well...

Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mjhtan View Post
    Hello,

Just wanted to voice my opinion on Animal Cuts. I have been taking it for two cycles (8 weeks). In the past I have taken Lipo 6, Hydroxycut Hardcore, and San Tight. I decided to give Animal Cuts a shot because of all the hype that I was hearing about Animal products.

Let me just sum it up. It truly is not hype. This product worked very well for me, which is why my next set of supplements will be Test/Stak/Pump. I am very happy with my results. Out of the three above weight loss supplements I have tried, this has by far worked best. On top of that, this product doesn't give you a quick short boost of energy. Your energy level is mild, but it continues throughout the whole day. I also had no side effects with this product. With some of the other products I would have occasional stomach problems or they would make me agitated for no reason.

I went from 187 pounds at 14% body fat, down to 176 pounds at 10.5% bodyfat in two months. Calculate that out, I went from 26.2 pounds of fat down to 18.4 pounds of fat. I did drop some size, went from 160.8 pounds of lean mass to 157.5 but that is expected.

If there was anything I would suggest about this product, it is this. I workout in the morning. For the first 4 weeks, I would wake up and take a cuts. Wait about 30 mins to eat, then workout about 45 mins later. I then began to experiment which was a great idea. I found that instead, if I woke up and ate, then waited about an hour before I took the cuts, then went to the gym it worked out better. I actually received a pump/energy from the cuts being taken on an empty stomach prior to the gym. I guess I should have figured this out on my own earlier, but its better late then never.

If I had to rate this product, I would give it a 10/10. Some people would say that taking this many pills is annoying, but you get used to it really fast when you start to see results.

Thanks Universal! You are making me into an Animal!
    Thanks for posting the pics, great results. I've been hoping someone would show some progress pics for Animal Cuts.

hamuera123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

m-stak + cuts

can u stak animal m-stak with animal cuts???? i am 204lbs at 21% bf. does anyone think this will help improve or optimize my fat loss and muscle sparring results over a 2 month diet with regular cardio, clean diet(160g protein, 280 carbs, 50g fats per day) and working out 4 days a week.?

Badre11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Badre11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Badre11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Badre11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Badre11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Badre11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Badre11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Badre11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi guys i am so impressed for this result mjhtan.
    I just ordered today Animal stack + Animal cuts + bsn cellmass, i think i need some whey protein do i need to get high carbohydrate or low i am trying to burn the fat over the belly etc,, but in same time gain muscle over shoulders and arms etc,, so what's your advice guys ?
    Many Thanks.

shubhy3338 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

should i take animal cuts

hi.....i am 6 feet tall and i weighed 125 kgs 2 months back. now I weigh 115 kgs (though i went down to 112 but gained lean weight) . i worked for 3 hrs in the gym mostly cardio for 1.5 months and i took black mamba fat burner.

now i have started heavy weight training. Should I stop the fat burner and start taking Animal cuts? also few people are suggesting me to go for testosterone injection , so should i go for that?

i also take iso muscle 94 protein shake but now i have discontinued it as i was gaining weight. so now my protein source is eggs, chicken and cottage cheese.

also if i take animal cuts what other supplements i should take with it?

my gym routine is very heavy. i do cardio for abt 40 min and weight training for abt 50 min. .
    This I do every day 6 days a week.

soccer1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry No sleep.

Originally Posted by enhancement View Post
    Wow, great results. You'll probably get many other people to try this now.
    Only problem I had my first day taken cuts and I couldn't sleep at all which was surprise cause I took the second pack at 1 and tried to get some sleep at 10

Moneyhi06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Combination with PREworkout

Were you also taking preworkout or just cuts!!

Originally Posted by mjhtan View Post
    Hello,

Just wanted to voice my opinion on Animal Cuts. I have been taking it for two cycles (8 weeks). In the past I have taken Lipo 6, Hydroxycut Hardcore, and San Tight. I decided to give Animal Cuts a shot because of all the hype that I was hearing about Animal products.

Let me just sum it up. It truly is not hype. This product worked very well for me, which is why my next set of supplements will be Test/Stak/Pump. I am very happy with my results. Out of the three above weight loss supplements I have tried, this has by far worked best. On top of that, this product doesn't give you a quick short boost of energy. Your energy level is mild, but it continues throughout the whole day. I also had no side effects with this product. With some of the other products I would have occasional stomach problems or they would make me agitated for no reason.

I went from 187 pounds at 14% body fat, down to 176 pounds at 10.5% bodyfat in two months. Calculate that out, I went from 26.2 pounds of fat down to 18.4 pounds of fat. I did drop some size, went from 160.8 pounds of lean mass to 157.5 but that is expected.

If there was anything I would suggest about this product, it is this. I workout in the morning. For the first 4 weeks, I would wake up and take a cuts. Wait about 30 mins to eat, then workout about 45 mins later. I then began to experiment which was a great idea. I found that instead, if I woke up and ate, then waited about an hour before I took the cuts, then went to the gym it worked out better. I actually received a pump/energy from the cuts being taken on an empty stomach prior to the gym. I guess I should have figured this out on my own earlier, but its better late then never.

If I had to rate this product, I would give it a 10/10. Some people would say that taking this many pills is annoying, but you get used to it really fast when you start to see results.

Thanks Universal! You are making me into an Animal!