REML has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why is One+ better than One

Hi Par Deus- Just trying to make the best purchase possible in regards to 1AD, 1Test, etc., and in doing research noticed that you said that while plain old One outsells One+, you felt that One+ was the better product. Could you explain why you feel that way because it very well could change my decision on what to purchase. Thanks in advance.

MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's obvious why One is selling better than One+. You get more than twice the ammount of 1-Test in One than One+ for less than twice the price. Plus, I can decide what I want to stack it with. Maybe some 4Aderm for a real potent One+ copy, or maybe I want 1,4 Andro in there but as on oral instead of a trandermal. Possibly some 3 Alpha. I like having it pure so I can make my own stack.

Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    And here is the real kicker to add on top of what Murph mentioned.

The gains are virtually limitless given proper factors.

And ONE is more flexable. You can use this product while cutting or bulking. Where as ONE+ is designed as a bulking stack.
    "Rome was built in 8 week cycles"
    Judd

Guys- Thanks for the feedback. Your sentiments about One being better than One+ are reiterated throughout the board, and thats why the question was to Par because he stated he felt One+ was actually better than One. In lieu of the overwhelmingly positive feedback for One, I was quite surprised he felt that way, and was wondering why? Par, any reasons why you feel One+ is a better product than One?

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by REML
    Guys- Thanks for the feedback. Your sentiments about One being better than One+ are reiterated throughout the board, and thats why the question was to Par because he stated he felt One+ was actually better than One. In lieu of the overwhelmingly positive feedback for One, I was quite surprised he felt that way, and was wondering why? Par, any reasons why you feel One+ is a better product than One?

My statement was just in regards to straight ONE vs. straight ONE+ for gaining muscle and strength (as well as mood, libido, and energy level) -- it was not meant to take into account anything like flexibility for stacks and such. The marketplace has clearly shown ONE to be superior in that regard.
    Last edited by Par Deus; 01-26-2002 at 06:50 AM.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Thank you Par Deus.