twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000)

Need Help to Burn Fat, & Build Muscle

I am deployed, and Im 205lbs and between 20-25% BF. I have been doing cardio 5 nights a week for 15-20 min a night then i lift weights afterwards, I have just started tracking my workouts on my bodyspace. I havn't been able to lose any weight since i first weighed in 10 days ago. I have been watching what i eat and avoiding unhealthy food, at times there is nothing but "bad" food available at the chow hall, so i limit what i eat in those events and try to eat extra fruit.

I could really careless what my weight ends up being in the end. anywhere between 175-200 lbs would be cool aslong as i get my BF% down to 10%. I have access to cardio and weight room, so any suggestions would be great.

I am also considering dropping as many carbs as possible from my diet

Thanks
    2T2X1: Air Transportation "It's not a Job it's a way of Life" "Rigga, Please!"
    Follow @_JLindner on Twitter.
    Check out Sticks For Troops on ********, Twitter, Instagram and Vine...
    See how you can help send Hockey Sticks to deployed Military Members

v1n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, i am no expert at this but since nobody else has replied, il have a go.

reduced the number of calories you eat so that the amount you burn exceeds the intake value.
    Weight is not measured accuratly on bathroom scales, they keep giving different results (use the proper scales)... plus it varies on what time you measure and how much you ate/drank.

Next i recommend drinking loads of water... i do now. i think it helps wash out the waste metabolites or something.

There are some supplements like thermabol... but its more important to concentrate on your diet.

Lastly dont give up whatever u do!

RickRolld is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickRolld is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickRolld is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickRolld is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickRolld is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickRolld is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickRolld is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickRolld is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickRolld is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickRolld is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickRolld is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cut your calories to between 1800 and 2200 calories a day. Eat plenty of protein (200-300 grams a day), drink 1-3 gallons of water a day, eat plenty of vegetables (slow to digest and makes you feel fuller longers, hard to gain weight eating these), do cardio after weightlifting (burns 2x the calories from fat due to increased GH levels), eat 5-6 small meals a day to help keep your metabolism up.

Don't weigh yourself everyday. Once a week should be the max that you weight yourself. Always weigh youself at the same time of day. Right away in the morning after you do your morning routine before breakfast is usually a good time since there will be no food in your system to change things.

-Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Michelangelo- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by twoTtwosniper View Post
    I am deployed, and Im 205lbs and between 20-25% BF. I have been doing cardio 5 nights a week for 15-20 min a night then i lift weights afterwards, I have just started tracking my workouts on my bodyspace. I havn't been able to lose any weight since i first weighed in 10 days ago. I have been watching what i eat and avoiding unhealthy food, at times there is nothing but "bad" food available at the chow hall, so i limit what i eat in those events and try to eat extra fruit.

I could really careless what my weight ends up being in the end. anywhere between 175-200 lbs would be cool aslong as i get my BF% down to 10%. I have access to cardio and weight room, so any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
    you've got a lot of research to do my friend......... mad respect too!......
    but cut out the fruit except before and after your workout because fruit contains MAD carbs, and its ALL simple carbs (sugar). good for you yes, but for fat loss (NO)

since you have to eat at a chow hall, i suspect counting calories is NOT an option right?

so to suffice i suggest stepping up the cardio. cardio for 15-20 minutes isnt going to do it. HAve you heard of HIT training? its an interval training cardio that can take you 20 minutes but is very intense. reserch it. it will become your best friend.

as long as you burn more calories by the end of the day then you take in. you are GUARANTEED to start loosing weight. and if you keep up the weight training, the weight you loose will NOT be muslce. stay safe. and weigh yourself every week if you want.....i recomend it....... it will tell you that you're doing things right. if you were super fat and couldnt stick to a diet, or plan and had low motivation I'd tell you to weigh yourself eveyweek...... but obviously you CAN be dedicated to a fix and changes so weigh yourself often to make sure your calorie expenditures are right......... hope that helped

twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000) twoTtwosniper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Counting calories out here is near impossible, because we have no idea exactly how everything is prepaired, and alot of things arnt package with nutrional information.

Thanks for the advice on the fruit and veggies.

I will also move the cardio to post lifting and see what it does for me.

The thing that really sucks is that I work 11a-11p, and usually workout before bed, because if i was to wake up in the morning work out and wanted to grab food afterwards the chow hall is closed from 8a-11a so i would have to get up at like 645 to work out and that really only alots me like 6 hours of sleep a night..

Should I stick to my current work out

W/Sa
    Bench
    Decline DB
    OH DB Press
    Shrugs
    Incline
    Abs

Thu/Su
    Preacher Curl
    Tricep Pull Down
    Incline DB Curl
    Tricep Curls
    Tri-Set 3s 10r
    -EZ Curl
    -EZ Skull Crusher
    -ES Close Grip Bench

Fri/Mon
    Calisthenics

unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey my friend 20 minutes of aerobic is too little. Try to increase your aerobic exercise to 30 or 40 minutes if u can. Another thing u can do is to reduce the amount of starchy-carbohydrates that u eat in your day (Examples of starchy carbohydrates: bread, potatoes, white and brownrice, cookies, and all foods made with brown or white flour, etc) while getting most of your carbs from green vegetables and apples. Try to eat apples only as your fruits. I've learned that one of the best fruits for weight loss is apples, it is one of the fruits lower in G.I (Glycemic Index) and apples are one of the best fruits for suppressing the appetite because of the fiber

unsoberx

Originally Posted by twoTtwosniper View Post

Thanks
    "It is nature that sets off in one class those who are chiefly intellectual, in another those who are marked by muscular strength and temperament, and in a third those who are distinguished in neither one way or the other, but show only mediocrity. The last-named represents the great majority." -The Antichrist, Sect 57