Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Biotest Hot-Rox Log

This is my first journal on a specific product and I am not sponsored or endorsing this product.

I have wanted to try this product for awhile but I was hesitant because it looked so intimidating. I decided to do some research today and went on their website at www.hot-rox.com. From what I have understood, it is ephedra free, stimulant free, and will not increase my heart palpitations and blood pressure.

For more information on this product, please go their website at www.hot-rox.com or go to the BB.com store at http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/biot/hot.html.

ABOUT ME
    I am a morbid obese woman and have been trying to find ways for the last 10 years to lose weight. I found BB.com through my friend Gina Osterly last June and since then I have made some progress by doing research, reading articles and getting helpful advice. I lost 40 lbs last year and then gained it all back this year. The reason I gained it back was because I got promoted in my day job and started a new online company part time in my home. So I ran out of time and stopped going to the gym and went back to my old bad habits. I was surprise and very ashamed that I gained back all of my weight from last year.

Since the second week of July, I have slowly started back on my good eating habits and incorporated moderate exercise 3x a week. My Husband and I recently received our Bowflex machine and have been using it along with a healthier diet (we cancelled our gym membership). I have lost 8 lbs within the last 2 weeks and I wanted to add a new weight loss product that had a thermogensis quality to it. I lost weight last year and I know I can do it again. I was eating healthy and weight training 5x a week + cardio 6x a week. I'm just really curious if this product is what it says it is.

I also started a workout journal. I will be posting my workouts, meals, and supplements. If you want to know what I have been doing while I have been taking this product, please check out my workout journal. I don't want to say the same information twice. Here's the link (I will post the link later).

Goal for this Product
    To use the entire bottle. I have a bad habit of starting a pill bottle and not finishing it.

I will purchase this tonight at the Vitamin Shoppe (I would order thorough BB.com because it's cheaper but I want to start tomorrow - Vitamin Shoppe price $29.99 vs BB.com price $19.99). I wanted to start tonight but it said that I had to drink it before breakfast so I have to start tomorrow. The bottle has 72 capsules. I'm sensitive to caffeine (but I can have a 16oz coffee from Starbucks without any problems) so I will do the lowest dosage which is 1 capsule in the morning before breakfast and 1 capsule 6 hours later. If I don't feel too jittery, I might increase the dosage to 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. The bottle should last for about 30 days.

PERSONAL SHORT TERM GOAL
    Lose 10-15 lbs by using this product in conjunction with healthy eating habits and exercise 3-5x a week.

MY STATS
    I have taken photos but will not share them until a later date.
    So here are my Stats instead:

Ethnicity: Filopina (from the Philippines)
    Height: 5'3
    Weight: 296.0 lbs (I know, OMG!)
    Body Fat:
    BMI:

I hope this information is helpful in making an educated decision of whether or not you will buy this product.
    Helpful comments and constructive criticism is welcome.
    Last edited by MsFit Chef; 08-01-2008 at 05:32 PM.
    "Do or Do Not. There is no TRY" ~ Yoda

Follow me on my Weightloss Journey - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=491552671#post491552671

www.relaxationstherapy.com

MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Day 1 ~ 08.02.08

9:30am - 1 pill
    I was planning on eating at 10 but my Husband and I did some errands and was not able to eat until 11:15am.

I was scared taking this pill because I wasn't sure what to expect. I was mostly afraid that I was going to get the jitters. But nothing happened from the time I took it until the time that I ate. I didn't feel hot (the bottle said that people might feel hot while on this pill). Overall, I felt good.

4pm - 1 pill
    I took it 6.5 hours later because I forgot to take it on time (6 hours later). I didn't feel any different until 2 hours later. I was cooking and cleaning in my kitchen. For about 20 minutes I felt hot and sweat was pouring down my face. My kitchen was warm but not hot and I wasn't running around but I was moving a lot. I was surprised how much sweat was pouring down, the amount of sweat felt like I ran very hard on a hot day. So I think the pill is working. Overall, I didn't feel jittery or nauseas (I usually do when I take a new pill).

I took both pills on an empty stomach with 16oz of water (8oz was recommended).

I will take 1 pill tomorrow morning and afternoon. If I feel good like today, then on Monday I will take 2 pills in the morning and 1 pill in the afternoon. The bottle said to take 1-3 pills in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and don't surpass 4 pills in a 24 hour period.

So far, so good!

NOTE
    For the rest of my STATS
    Body Fat: 49.0
    BMI: 52.0

I will be posting new stats on Sundays.

If you are interested in my Workout Journal, here is the link http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109615301
    Last edited by MsFit Chef; 08-02-2008 at 11:48 PM.

Follow me on my Weightloss Journey - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=491552671#post491552671

!ban_dit is on a distinguished road. (+10) !ban_dit is on a distinguished road. (+10) !ban_dit is on a distinguished road. (+10) !ban_dit is on a distinguished road. (+10) !ban_dit is on a distinguished road. (+10) !ban_dit is on a distinguished road. (+10) !ban_dit is on a distinguished road. (+10) !ban_dit is on a distinguished road. (+10) !ban_dit is on a distinguished road. (+10) !ban_dit is on a distinguished road. (+10) !ban_dit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great idea Jesse! Good luck in getting back on track. Know you where working awfully hard back when we met. Don't know anything about your supplement that you are analyzing presently, but will watch!!

Don't pay alot of attention to BMI, particularly as you build muscle. BMI has a "built in error" against Bodybuilders BF will tell you more.

So awesome to see you back at it!!....My best...geoff
    Success is sweet....but it usually has the scent of sweat about it.

Day 2 ~ 08.03.08

10am - 1 pill
    I didn't eat until about an hour later. I felt fine, didn't feel any different.

6pm - 1 pill
    I took this 8 hours later because I took a nap and didn't wake up in time to take it. I felt fine. My stomach felt hot about 1/2 hour later but it didn't bother me. It lasted about 10 minutes. I ate 2 hours later because I was doing errands around my house. I think it gave me energy because time flew by and I didn't notice it until I looked at the clock. I wasn't sweating or anything but I accomplished more things in small amount of time.

I took both pills on an empty stomach with 16oz of water (8oz was recommended).

Since I felt good yesterday and today, I will be taking 2 pills in the morning and 1 pill in the afternoon for this entire week.

Day 3 ~ 08.04.08

6:15am - 1 Pill
    I took this 5 minutes after I woke up. BAD IDEA! I felt neasaus for 30 minutes, YUCK! I wanted to vomit but I hate doing that so I stuck it out. I almost took the second pill but decided against it since I felt so horrible. It went away after an hour. Tomorrow, I'll wait 30 minutes after I wake up and then take it.

12:45pm - 1 pill
    I took it later than I should because I forgot. I was suppose to drink it at 12:15pm but I ate a hard boiled egg because I was hungry. So I waited for 30 minutes and dranked it. I felt horrible and wanted to vomit again. I drank 24 oz of water because it felt like the pill was stuck in my throat and my throat was getting hot and I can taste the chemical from the pill. I rubbed my throat but I didn't feel anything. So I waited and prayed to God that I wasn't destroying my throat by accident. It went away about an hour later. I ate a protein bar because I was hungry and just in case anything was stuck in my throat.

Well, I'll try tomorrow morning for the 2 pills. Hopefully I won't feel neasaus.
    It's also better taking this pill on an empty stomach. Even a little bit of food in my stomach made me feel ill after taking it.

I weighed myself this morning (I really shouldn't, but I was curious) and I lost another 1 lb. So in 3 days I lost 3 pounds. I'm not doing anything different, I eat 5-8 meals a day and incorporating exercise. I think this pill is working. There's no way I could have lost 3 lbs in 3 days with the way I eat. It would be GREAT if I lost 30 lbs by the time I finish this bottle. That means that I'm gonna buy another one.

Day 4 ~ 08.05.08

8:45am - 2 pills
    I was finally able to take 2 pills. I took the pills 45 minutes after I woke up. My stomach felt queasy for about 20 minutes and then it went away. About 30 minutes later, I had this surge of energy. I was hyper for about 15 minutes and I was sweating! And my stomach was hot. I was fine after that, it just shocked me that I was hyper for a few minutes.

2:45pm - 1 pill
    I felt fine. I ate my lunch 30 minutes later. Overall all, I felt fine throughout the day.

I weighed myself again in the morning (I'm trying to wait till Sunday but I was sooo curious!). I lost 2 lbs...YES! 2 lbs! That was amazing! And I had large soup with veggies and chicken last night + 12oz chocolate Casein. I was stuffed and I still lost weight! As of this morning, I'm at 291.6, that's 5 pounds in 4 days! I'm starting to REALLY like this pill. Hopefully by Sunday, I would have passed 287 lbs. I haven't been that weight for a few months!

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hot rox is a good fat loss product, i had good results with it, but i used hot rox extreme.

goodluck.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

Smile

Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    hot rox is a good fat loss product, i had good results with it, but i used hot rox extreme.

goodluck.
    Thanks for the heads up Problem! I also heard of that. I was thinking that if I have really good results with this bottle, I will buy that next one and start a new log.

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used it before and to be honest not impress at all...
    "Paper money is going away" - EM

Originally Posted by camaleom View Post
    I used it before and to be honest not impress at all...
    That's why I'm writing this log. I've been wanting to try it, so far it's been working. So we'll see. I'm hoping to lose at least 10 lbs by the time I finish this bottle.

Day 5 ~ 08.06.08

8:45am - 2 pills
    I felt fine, my stomach felt hot and it went away after a few minutes.

2:45pm - 1 pill
    I almost forgot to take this pill. By the time I took it, I was so hungry! So I took it and waited for about 15 minutes and then I had lunch. I felt fine. I was afraid that I might feel quesy because I ate 15 minutes earlier than usual (I usually wait for 30 minutes just in case).

Overall, I felt good. I always drink the pills with 16oz of water instead of 8oz because I drink a lot of water and 8oz is not enough for me. If my stomach can handle it, maybe next week I will drink 3 pills in the morning (that's max) and see how I feel.

Day 6 ~ 08.07.08

7:45am - 2 pills
    I took this 15 minutes after I woke up. I felt fine. I thought I would feel queasy because I took it 5 minutes after I woke up a few days ago and I wanted to vomit. So this morning I felt fine. My stomach felt hot and then it went away a few minutes later.

6:30pm - 1 pill
    So this was bad. I took this 10 hours later (I should have taken it at 1:30pm). I had a doctors appointment today and I kept telling myself to take it before I ate lunch. After the doctor's appointment, I completely forgot and ate lunch without taking the pill first. Since the bottle said to take it on an empty stomach, I waited for 4 hours. Just in case because I didn't want to take the chance of vomiting. I felt fine, gave me a little energy for about 2 hours because I was really tired.

Day 7 ~ 08.08.08

8:15am - 2 pills
    Drank 16oz water with it and I felt fine. My stomach always feels hot for about 5 minutes and then it goes away.

1:30pm - 1 pill
    I took this 45 minutes early because my boss bought me lunch and I was so hungry! So I drank it and ate 30 minutes later. I felt fine and had a great lunch! I was curious if I would feel any different, I didn't other than my stomach feeling hot. I drank 16oz water with it.

Day 8 ~ 08.09.08

8:40am - 2 pills
    Drank it with 16oz water. Felt fine and my stomach felt hot.

2:50pm - 1 pill
    Drank it with 16oz water. Felt fine but I didn't feel anything in my stomach. I was suppose to eat 30 minutes after I had the pill but I got involved in an errand and forgot. About an hour after I drank the pill, my stomach got very hot and it started to grumble! I had to eat quick! I didn't eat my snack so I had not eaten for about 5 hours when this happened. Very BAD, but at least I didn't feel queasy.

***EDIT***
    Today was my CHEAT DAY! YAY!
    Unfortunately, after I ate my favorite foods I spent a good portion of it in the bathroom an hour later. So if you take this pill, make sure that you DON'T TAKE IT ON YOUR CHEAT DAY/MEAL! You might regret it like I did. At least I know that this pill is working, LOL!
    Last edited by MsFit Chef; 08-10-2008 at 12:26 PM.

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looks like a very solid log so far! great detail! keep up the great work

Chris
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

Talking

Originally Posted by CrusaderHockey3 View Post
    looks like a very solid log so far! great detail! keep up the great work

Chris
    Thanks Chris!!!
    Last edited by MsFit Chef; 08-10-2008 at 12:20 PM.

Thumbs up Sunday Stats ~ 08.10.08

Well, this is the day that I was dreading.
    During the past week, I have been weighing myself and my weight kept fluctuating back and forth.
    I had no idea what to expect so here we go...

Weight: 296.6
    Body Fat: 48.2%
    BMI: 52.5

NOTES
    So good and bad.

BAD
    My original Weight was 290.0. My weight as of today is 296.6, so I gained 0.6 lbs (about 1/2 a lb).

My original BMI was 252.0. My BMI as of today is 252.2, so I gained 0.2.

GOOD
    My original Body Fat was 49.0%. My Body Fat as of today is 48.2%.
    I lost 1.2% of Body Fat!!! This is F--KING AWESOME!

Even though I roughly stayed around my weight, I still lost body fat! YES!
    So I had to think why was I still the same weight? I ate 90% clean this week and worked out 3x. So what was the deal???

Well, this is also the "time of the month" for me. Which means that I'm cramping and bloating = retaining water. I've been drinking a lot of water all week, as well as flushing it out. Between my Husband and I, that's the reasonable conclusion that we came up with.

I became depressed when I originally saw the scale. How could this have happened? But when I checked my body fat, at least I know that I shouldn't depend on the scale too much. That I have been doing the right things this week and the pill is working.

Since I've been doing well with taking the 2 pills in the morning during this week and not feeling ill, I will take 3 pills in the morning (max) starting tomorrow and see where that takes me. Now I'm sooo excited!

I have more work ahead of me, but at least this pill is a part of helping me with my weight loss goal.

Day 9 ~ 08.10.08

11:30am - 2 pills
    I slept in until 10am. Woke up and did some errands and almost forgot to drink my pill. I drank it with 16oz water. I didn't feel anything so I'm wondering if my stomach got used to the heat it gives out or if I was too busy doing my errands to notice.

6:30pm - 1 pill
    Took this 1 hour late because I forgot. Drank 16oz water with it. I actually took it at a good time because I was tired and needed to do some cardio. My Husband and I walked around our neighborhood for 45 minutes. It gave me the "pick me up" when I needed it but I was tired by the time we came home.

So tomorrow morning, I'm gonna start taking 3 pills in the morning (max) until I finish the bottle. So far, so good!

Day 10 ~ 08.11.08

7am - 3 pills
    I drank it with 16oz water. I felt fine. It perked me up more than usual but my stomach didn't feel hot until about an hour later.

3:30pm - 1 pill
    I drank it with 16oz water. Took this 2.5 hours later because I forgot. I was so busy at work today and forgot to remind myself with a post it that I usually stick on my computer screen. After I ate lunch, I remembered and waited about 2.5 hours to make sure my stomach was pretty empty. By this time, my stomach was hot and I don't know why. So I drank it but I felt queasy for about 10 minutes then it went away.

Day 11 ~ 08.12.08

8:30am - 3 pills
    Drank it with 16oz water. Felt fine but my stomach did feel hot a few minutes later and went away.

2:30pm - 1 pill
    Drank it with 16oz water. Felt fine but my stomach was hot before I drank the pill because I was sooo hungry! I waited for 30 minutes before I ate my lunch. I didn't feel queasy, but I felt I was gonna pass out if I didn't consume something, lol!

I think my body adapted well to this supplement. It feels weird that my stomach feels hot and then it goes away. I have elevated energy but not extreme that I want to run a mile. It just gives me the right "perk" in the morning and late afternoon when I'm feeling tired.

Red face Updated Sunday Stats

Originally Posted by MsFit Chef View Post
    My original Body Fat was 49.0%. My Body Fat as of today is 48.2%.
    I'm so silly, apparently I can't do simple math!, LOL!
    I actually lost 0.08% of Body Fat.
    Which is still GREAT! Anything to lose body fat in a safe way is always good in my book.

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well done!

keep doing what u are doing and sooner or later u will see big numbers!

keep at it!
    "Paper money is going away" - EM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by camaleom View Post
    Well done!

keep doing what u are doing and sooner or later u will see big numbers!

keep at it!
    Thanks for the encouragement! I really appreciate it.

Day 12 ~ 08.13.08

Drank it with 16oz water. Felt fine but my stomach did feel hot a few minutes later and went away.

5:30pm - 1 pill
    Drank it with 16 oz water. Drank this 3 hours late because I ate lunch and the my office had a small party and I had a small cake (3oz) and a 16oz non-fat frozen yogurt. I was having a sugar crash 2 hours later and by the time that I drank it, I needed it badly! It perked me up tremendously and I felt fine even though I had a lot of sugar 2 hours before.

Day 13 ~ 08.14.08

Drank it with 16oz water. My stomach didn't feel hot. I think my body is gettting used to it.

2:30pm - 1 pill
    Drank with 16 oz water. I was very hungry by the time I drank the pill. Then my hunger went away but I ate my lunch 15 minutes later. I was also getting tired so it perked me up for about 4 hours. I got tired again but it was mostly because I was hungry and needed nourishment.

clean eating clean eating alexwilliams's Avatar
    alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexwilliams is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MsFit Chef View Post
    I'm so silly, apparently I can't do simple math!, LOL!
    I actually lost 0.08% of Body Fat.
    Which is still GREAT! Anything to lose body fat in a safe way is always good in my book.
    hehe well actually to maybe make you feel better, that would be 0.8%. So almost 1.2! (im pretty sure you meant to type that anyway )

Good luck with the rest of the log!
    "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe dedicated."

Red face

Originally Posted by alexwilliams View Post
    hehe well actually to maybe make you feel better, that would be 0.8%. So almost 1.2! (im pretty sure you meant to type that anyway )

Good luck with the rest of the log!
    LOL! I have no idea what's wrong with me!
    I take care of people's time cards at work and that involves math which = $$$.
    LOL! Thanks for pointing that out.

Day 14 ~ 08.15.08

9am - 3 pills
    Drank with 12oz of water (I didn't have my normal 16oz water bottle). I woke up tired and sore because of my shoulder workout last night. After I drank it with water, I started drinking a Chai Latte from Starbucks. I wanted a something coffeeish, but not coffee. I thought it would make me hyper but since the Chai didn't have much caffeine and the pills were not stimulants, I felt fine. It perked me up and snapped off my morning haze, LOL.

5pm - 1 pill
    Drank with 16oz water. I took this 2 hours later because I bought lunch and ate first before taking the pill. So I waited 2 hours to make sure that my stomach was empty. I was getting tired so this perked me up for 2 hours afterwards.

I'm having a hard time lately drinking the afternoon pill at exactly 6 hours. I have been very busy at work and by the time I need to take it, I need to eat because I'm sooo hungry! I try to wake up early and take it but I've been sore and tired this week because I've started a new 6 week training program and wiped out! It's hard to wake up early because I want to sleep some more, LOL.

Day 15 ~ 08.16.08

10:30am - 3 pills
    Drank with 16oz water. I was getting hungry by the time that I took this. My hunger went away but came back an hour later. I felt fine but my stomach didn't feel hot.

6pm - 1 pill
    Drank with 16oz water. I took it late because I forgot! I took a long nap and when I woke up, I was 2 hours late from drinking my pill. But it did perk me up because I needed to do my grocery shopping and I didn't feel like it when I woke up.

Thumbs up Sunday Stats ~ 08.17.08

This is Week 2 Sunday Stats!
    Let's see if anything changed...

Weight: 296.6
    Body Fat: 47.8%
    BMI: 252.2

NOTES
    So good and bad.

BAD
    My original Weight was 290.0. My weight as of today is 296.6, so I gained 0.6 lbs (about 1/2 a lb).
    This is the same from last week so I thought it was weird. Oh well...

My original BMI was 252.0. My BMI as of today is 252.2, so I gained 0.2.
    This was also the same as last week's stats.

GOOD
    My original Body Fat was 49.0%. My Body Fat as of today is 47.8%.

**NOTE: Last week's stats I goofed, LOL! I did the math wrong and actually only lost 0.8%. Today's stats are accurate because I used a calculator to make sure, LOL!

Well, not bad for 2 weeks. My weight changed based on what I have been eating so I stopped weighing myself, LOL. At my day job this week, there was a lot of celebrations for birthday's and company anniversaries (I had both) so I cheated more than I wanted to (sometimes you can't ignore that cake, especially when its for you). I mostly ate 80% clean but I did started working out often and more intensely this week (see my Workout Journal).

I have 5 day's worth of pills left. YAY!
    My last posted Stats will be done this Saturday.