DarthTophat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthTophat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthTophat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ate my last meal at 7:15, did 30 minutes jogging at 9:15

Untill 9:45 and just had a protein shake. I would normally not bother with a protein shake this late, and just wait till about 10:30 to have some cottage cheese and pb then about half an hour to an hour later go to bed.

Should i have avoided the protein shake and just put off till 10:30 and carried on with my meal plan as normal? I will probably stay up till about 11:30-12 and have my last meal then today.

DarthTophat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthTophat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthTophat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

and again

dbdavis20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbdavis20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbdavis20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbdavis20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbdavis20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbdavis20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbdavis20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbdavis20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbdavis20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbdavis20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbdavis20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thats too technical

just eat both or one of the other
    I HAZ CHEEZBERGERZ