IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

A good split? Reps

Help me out. What has worked for you? Reps for good routines.

kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    4-day split with the Big 3.

Monday - Upper body 1:

Bench Press 5x5
    Supplemental work

Tuesday - Lower body 1:

Squats 5x5
    Supplemental work

Thursday - Upper body 2:

BB Rows 5x5
    Supplemental Work

Friday - Lower body 2:

Deadlifts 5x5
    Supplemental Work

The Supplemental Work would include exercises such as barbell curls, lat pulldowns, and skull crushers, etc on upper days and leg press, leg extensions, light squats, calf raises and such on lower days. It's up to you to pick whichever exercises.. you can always change it up to keep it from becoming boring, but the main 5x5 exercises are the important ones. For the Supplemental Work, I always do 3 sets of 8-10 reps.

This routine has worked well for me because the 5x5 exercises build up a pretty good amount of strength and the supplemental exercises that follow help keep my mass gaining goals in check.
    "Remember, if you are traning hard, he may be training twice as hard. You just gotta keep coming back stronger."

I rep back.