thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

CoQ10 vs Ubiquinol for high blood pressure

I have blood pressure due to things out of my control (KIDNEY) since I was 12. And its been going up ever since. I think the highest I ever seen my BP is 180/120. Right now its under control but Im taking lots and lots of meds to control it.Anyways My doctor say i could try CoQ10 if I wanted to.

So which is better for high BP?

They Say 1mg of Ubiquinol equals 8mg of CoQ10. Is this true?

Were you able to control your BP with CoQ10/UBI, how much did it lower your bp, what was your dose?

I've read some studies on CoQ10 on BP and im very impressed, if you know someone who has high BP, tell them to ask their doctor about CoQ10.

Also, I have blood test results done periodically, my magnesium and calcium levels are up to the right range due to supplements.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In terms of potency, ubiquinol blows CoQ10 away. I'd put the ratio anywhere from 4:1 to 8:1 with the latter being Kaneka's conclusion. I can't discuss the other questions you are asking as only a doctor should be answering those.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    In terms of potency, ubiquinol blows CoQ10 away. I'd put the ratio anywhere from 4:1 to 8:1 with the latter being Kaneka's conclusion. I can't discuss the other questions you are asking as only a doctor should be answering those.
    Thats pretty impressive potency! my doctor said I could try it and see what happens,

worst case scenario: it didnt do anything
    best care scenario: lower the dose of my meds (!!!)

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thisisdevin View Post
    Thats pretty impressive potency! my doctor said I could try it and see what happens,

worst case scenario: it didnt do anything
    best care scenario: lower the dose of my meds (!!!)
    It's more lipophilic then CoQ10 and has greater intestinal absorption. I've been using for awhile now.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

thats good!

Also do u think Swanson is a good brand to get? because they are really affordable compared to my other choices, i know they make bad quality of other stuff but I was reading the user reviews and they all pretty much gave it a thumbs up!

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thisisdevin View Post
    I have blood pressure due to things out of my control (KIDNEY) since I was 12. And its been going up ever since. I think the highest I ever seen my BP is 180/120. Right now its under control but Im taking lots and lots of meds to control it.Anyways My doctor say i could try CoQ10 if I wanted to.

So which is better for high BP?

They Say 1mg of Ubiquinol equals 8mg of CoQ10. Is this true?

Were you able to control your BP with CoQ10/UBI, how much did it lower your bp, what was your dose?

I've read some studies on CoQ10 on BP and im very impressed, if you know someone who has high BP, tell them to ask their doctor about CoQ10.

Also, I have blood test results done periodically, my magnesium and calcium levels are up to the right range due to supplements.
    Ubiquinol hands down. LEF brand uses an even better verision of Ubiquinol.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    It's more lipophilic then CoQ10 and has greater intestinal absorption. I've been using for awhile now.
    I've been interested in ubiquinol for awhile now, but haven't gotten any yet... what brand are you using now Des?