Currently Miscing RiseOfTheTyrant's Avatar
    RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Add Purple Wraath/White Flood?

Hey guys, I'm currently taking:

ON 100% Whey
    ON Fish Oil
    A regular multivitamin

I'm thinking about adding Purple Wraath and/or White Flood on top of all that.

1. Would those be good to add on top of what I'm taking already? I may just add Purple Wraath depending on how much money I have.
    2. ON 100% Whey already contains BCAA's, if I added Purple Wraath would that be too much?
    3. How much caffeine is in White Flood? I'm a little sensitive to caffeine (1 cup of coffee gets me wired) and it says there's just natural caffeine in WF.. so I'm not sure what to expect.
    Miscaholic

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RiseOfTheTyrant View Post

ON 100% Whey
    ON Fish Oil
    A regular multivitamin

1. Would those be good to add on top of what I'm taking already? I may just add Purple Wraath depending on how much money I have.
    2. ON 100% Whey already contains BCAA's, if I added Purple Wraath would that be too much?
    3. How much caffeine is in White Flood? I'm a little sensitive to caffeine (1 cup of coffee gets me wired) and it says there's just natural caffeine in WF.. so I'm not sure what to expect.
    1. PW definatley helps with endurance and recovery time. White flood i basically a very potent energy enhancer in simple terms, it is good to have on hand for those days you just can not get going.

2. ON has BCAA PW have EAA, the same but yet different. no it will not be to much.

3. a fair bit, the stuff is very potent, you would have to start off with 1\4 scoop then work up from there.

bottom line is controlled labs products work and work well for a very good price.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ON 100% Whey
    ON Fish Oil
    A regular multivitamin

1) Yes.
    2) Nope.
    3) About 1-2 cups of coffee equivalent. Forgot the exact amount.
    For WF, you can start with 1/2 scoop, it may just be ENOUGh for you to have an insane workout without getting too crazy. Which is 1/4 of a serving.

dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Id say look to add green mag before PW or WF

GM>PW>WF in that order
    Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I'm worried what you just heard was, "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have"

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dbthorp View Post
    Id say look to add green mag before PW or WF

GM>PW>WF in that order
    True that. You don't have a creatine do you? If not dbthorp gives good advice.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Green magnitude is a good supp to start with and if your sensitive to stims I would recommend the White Blood over the White Flood.

I'm sensitive to stims, coffee will keep me up at night no matter how early I drink it. I've been on the White Blood and I also train at night and have no problems getting to sleep what-so-ever.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    those are both great to add? which multi are you on? have you looked into orange triad?
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Currently Miscing RiseOfTheTyrant's Avatar
    RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thanks for the help guys.

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    True that. You don't have a creatine do you? If not dbthorp gives good advice.
    nope, no creatine. was gonna try and do without it.

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Green magnitude is a good supp to start with and if your sensitive to stims I would recommend the White Blood over the White Flood.

I'm sensitive to stims, coffee will keep me up at night no matter how early I drink it. I've been on the White Blood and I also train at night and have no problems getting to sleep what-so-ever.
    Hmmm.. haven't looked into white blood. thanks.

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    those are both great to add? which multi are you on? have you looked into orange triad?
    Just using some crappy Walgreens multivitamin. Have not looked into orange triad.
    Miscaholic

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    thinking about adding Purple Wraath and/or White Flood on top of all that.
    You'll be flyin'
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just using some crappy Walgreens multivitamin. Have not looked into orange triad.
    you should for sure, there will be no looking back
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831