Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Maxxon whey/creatine bar. ANY GOOD?

hey i was thinking about taking the maxxon protein bar, it has 30 grams of protein and 3 grams of creatine. i dont want to take creatine shakes yet, i just want to have a little bit for now, do you guys think this bar is any good and meets its label claims??

stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Maxxon whey/creatine bar. ANY GOOD?

Originally posted by Mentor7
    hey i was thinking about taking the maxxon protein bar, it has 30 grams of protein and 3 grams of creatine. i dont want to take creatine shakes yet, i just want to have a little bit for now, do you guys think this bar is any good and meets its label claims??
    the peanut butter crunch tastes great...but it is kind of a cheat bar. Lots of carbs and fat. Next Proteins is good about meeting its labels.

-Stri8ted
    "Look Daddy, a whale egg!"
    -Ralph Wiggum

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Re: Maxxon whey/creatine bar. ANY GOOD?

Originally posted by stri8ted
    the peanut butter crunch tastes great...but it is kind of a cheat bar. Lots of carbs and fat. Next Proteins is good about meeting its labels.

-Stri8ted
    i agree, they taste good, but have tons of sugar. good for bulking.
    ~shhhhh just watch~

CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why dont u want to take creatine shakes yet?

Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, why not a shake? You're talking 3 grams in the bar to 5 grams a serving of powder. Plus to get the 3 grams daily, with the bar, you need to take in all the added fat, carbs, and sugar.