DWhealthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DWhealthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DWhealthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DWhealthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DWhealthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DWhealthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DWhealthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DWhealthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DWhealthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DWhealthy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DWhealthy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Fatty Liver....can supplements cause it to become inflamed?

My doc just told me from my blood work and ultrasound results that I have a slightly fatty liver which 10% of males have. Some other numbers were high that indicated to him I drink a little more than 1-2 bottles of beer on the weekend.

At first he told me to cut in half whatever I'm drinking and of course loose weight. Then he says just to eliminate alcohol completely and loose weight. He explained that you dont want it to become inflamed because if it does, I'll be at a 5-15% chance of having liver issues 20-30 years from now.

OK....so does anyone know if taking supplements such as NO, Creatine, REDuction, Universal MStak would make things worse. I ask since I currently take those now.

Shame on me for not asking while at the Doc's office.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Fat Loss Hedge Fund The_Contrarian's Avatar
    The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Contrarian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont know about the supplements but if I were you I would give the doc a call and ask him directly.
    "Current trades: Shorting fat, going long on muscle"

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DWhealthy View Post
    My doc just told me from my blood work and ultrasound results that I have a slightly fatty liver which 10% of males have. Some other numbers were high that indicated to him I drink a little more than 1-2 bottles of beer on the weekend.

At first he told me to cut in half whatever I'm drinking and of course loose weight. Then he says just to eliminate alcohol completely and loose weight. He explained that you dont want it to become inflamed because if it does, I'll be at a 5-15% chance of having liver issues 20-30 years from now.

OK....so does anyone know if taking supplements such as NO, Creatine, REDuction, Universal MStak would make things worse. I ask since I currently take those now.

Shame on me for not asking while at the Doc's office.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Buddy....Liv52 Right away.