Box3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any "over the counter" estrogen blockers?

Just got my Trenn but they screwed up the order and I didn't get an estrogen blocker.
    Spoke with a girl at the local vitimin store and she told me they had "estrobolin by global anabolics" but had no idea what it as all about because they just got it in yesterday.
    Is there anywhere I can go to get something that will work right or should I just wait another few weeks for stuff to come in the mail....?

ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Box3r View Post
    Just got my Trenn but they screwed up the order and I didn't get an estrogen blocker.
    Spoke with a girl at the local vitimin store and she told me they had "estrobolin by global anabolics" but had no idea what it as all about because they just got it in yesterday.
    Is there anywhere I can go to get something that will work right or should I just wait another few weeks for stuff to come in the mail....?
    6-oxo or novadex xt come to mind for over the counter estrogen blockers...

workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500)

Smile

6 oxo and Novedex XT and there are many other OTC AI out there. I wish you the best bro.
    <<<<PH/DS Family Member>>>>

bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguywannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inhibit-E works well.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'd give Regenesen a look. It contains a 6-bromo based AI to prevent the conversion. At the full dose, it can be pretty strong but even half dosed is enough to get by with for most individuals. It's 6-bromo AI should not cause any libido issues or dry joints.

Mike
    ….

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reversitol is an "estrogen blocker" and then some
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

man thank's for all the help fellas, this is I'll look into it this afternoon.

Smile

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Reversitol is an "estrogen blocker" and then some
    dude that name sounds so funny to me..
    like reverse it all as in all the work your putting in and the gym and then you take that stuff and it reverses it. hahaha

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    man thank's for all the help fellas, this is I'll look into it this afternoon.
    No problem, any questions, hit me up Via PM or ask in this thread.

Mike
    ….

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dude that name sounds so funny to me..
    like reverse it all as in all the work your putting in and the gym and then you take that stuff and it reverses it. hahaha
    it was intended to sound like Reverse-it-all...because it will REVERSE every negative side effect from your cycle...thus it REVERSE'S IT ALL!
    I got no strings on me

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okay listen carefully. This is serious business. I'm not even ****ing kidding.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING GLOBAL ANABOLICS.

The estrobolin is a combination of DHEA, Chrysin, Caffeine and other garbage.

Their products are Win C17, Dekkabolic and Clentech. They contain nothing special at all and are a complete scam. They are exclusive to the Vitamin Shoppe. (I know because I work there) and Global Anabolics Website is non existent. GA is to Vitamin Shoppe as what Muscletech is to GNC

I know VS carries, 6-0X0, Novadex Xt, and **** Restore all of which are good for PCT.

Originally Posted by ChuteBoxeFC View Post
    Okay listen carefully. This is serious business. I'm not even ****ing kidding.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING GLOBAL ANABOLICS.

The estrobolin is a combination of DHEA, Chrysin, Caffeine and other garbage.

Their products are Win C17, Dekkabolic and Clentech. They contain nothing special at all and are a complete scam. They are exclusive to the Vitamin Shoppe. (I know because I work there) and Global Anabolics Website is non existent. GA is to Vitamin Shoppe as what Muscletech is to GNC

I know VS carries, 6-0X0, Novadex Xt, and **** Restore all of which are good for PCT.
    or you could just pricematch Reversitol for $39.99

screw brick and mortar stores!
    I got no strings on me

Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000)

Strong mentioning the same product twice in one thread
    BTDT

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Well if his order got screwed up chances are he wants to get it ASAP (going to the store would be easier than waiting for it online)

although Reversitol does look very impressive

Originally Posted by ChuteBoxeFC View Post
    Well if his order got screwed up chances are he wants to get it ASAP (going to the store would be easier than waiting for it online)

although Reversitol does look very impressive
    ah duh. i forgot about needed it asap.

fair enough!
    I got no strings on me