Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How do girls feel towards virgins?

I know guys tend to laugh at virgins but that personally doesn't bother me. How do girls react to this? Its truly embarrassing for me; girls find me attractive but im so damn shy I cant seem to get anything going. Its like they expect me not to be a virgin but I am, how would they react?? Is it a turnoff?

solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100)
    Not a clue, girls need to chime in here. But don't even talk about it, just bang.

Some girls may not like the inexperience, but if they like you enough to fukk you they'll deal.

ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude, if you are good looking like you say..just go to a party, wait till they are a little bit tipsy and flirt just a little and say "I'm a virgin."

and you'll get fixed and your problem will be solved.

its best for obvious reasons to say that to a girl outside your social circle

briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do not want. I don't think they're losers, or pathetic, or anything negative really...it's just that at this point in my life I'm not willing to put the time and effort into showing some guy "the ropes". I've been there, done that. I'd only want to be with somebody who knows what they're doing.

Though I suppose if I met somebody reallllllly special in every other way and fell for them I would deal with it.

Registered User wow_strong_misc's Avatar
    wow_strong_misc is just really nice. (+1000) wow_strong_misc is just really nice. (+1000) wow_strong_misc is just really nice. (+1000) wow_strong_misc is just really nice. (+1000) wow_strong_misc is just really nice. (+1000) wow_strong_misc is just really nice. (+1000) wow_strong_misc is just really nice. (+1000) wow_strong_misc is just really nice. (+1000) wow_strong_misc is just really nice. (+1000) wow_strong_misc is just really nice. (+1000) wow_strong_misc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by briggszilla View Post
    it's just that at this point in my life I'm not willing to put the time and effort into showing some guy "the ropes".
    You're 22

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do not want. I don't think they're losers, or pathetic, or anything negative really...it's just that at this point in my life I'm not willing to put the time and effort into showing some guy "the ropes". I've been there, done that. I'd only want to be with somebody who knows what they're doing.

Though I suppose if I met somebody reallllllly special in every other way and fell for them I would deal with it.
    Originally Posted by wow_strong_misc View Post
    You're 22
    Damn, beat me to it. Anyways, as long as your comfortable with who you are it's fine. If you're awkward and weird about it, then it'll show, and they'll be awkward about it. I'm holding off till marriage, so it's fine for me.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) briggszilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wow_strong_misc View Post
    You're 22
    You're 18.

My point was, I've done the virgin thing. I don't want to do it again. /endstory

Adding: before I get beat down with a hoe stick, I want to clarify that I wouldn't want a guy that's hit every ass in the state either. Clean guy that's had one or two long term past sexual relationships is preferable for me.
    Last edited by briggszilla; 05-22-2008 at 12:25 AM.

kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000) kay_kakes is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think guys care more about guys being virgins. Just like lifting weights. Most girls dont want a hyoooge guy, but guys like to get like that to impress other guys. Girls dont want a guy who has slept with 20 girls. But other guys will give them a high five for it. I would love a virgin. Hes clean, probably respectful and shy. Someone who I could trust. If I had to choose to sleep with a virgin, someone who's slept with 3 ppl and someone who's slept with 20? Id choose virgin hands down. I think virginity is something to be very proud of and it should be protected and given up only when the other person is deserving.

Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    reps for awesome answer.

this is how most girls feel i believe. OP you dont want a girl who doesn't want to be with you because you haven't banged a bunch of chicks before... F that
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Drizzt250 View Post
    I know guys tend to laugh at virgins but that personally doesn't bother me. How do girls react to this? Its truly embarrassing for me; girls find me attractive but im so damn shy I cant seem to get anything going. Its like they expect me not to be a virgin but I am, how would they react?? Is it a turnoff?

Personally I would rather have sex with a guy whose a virgin. Than a guy whose not a virgin and **** every hoes at his town.

knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like the answers in this thread.

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I'm not a virgin, just want to make that clear.

But I think one reason you say they are all losers, pathetic, etc is because that is how most virgins really are. They are awkward.

But I think if you met a guy that was a cool guy, confident, good looking and over all, a well respected guy that was still a virgin, i don't think it would really bother you.

I mean, if someone like Paul Walker or some hot guy was a virgin, do you really think you would think they were complete losers and pathetic just because they haven't had sex?

Personally, i don't think sex makes someone a man.

Edit: opps, sorry. I misread your post. You said you DIDN'T think they were losers. Disregard what I said.
    Last edited by ryannath; 05-22-2008 at 01:05 AM.

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by kay_kakes View Post
    I think guys care more about guys being virgins. Just like lifting weights. Most girls dont want a hyoooge guy, but guys like to get like that to impress other guys. Girls dont want a guy who has slept with 20 girls. But other guys will give them a high five for it. I would love a virgin. Hes clean, probably respectful and shy. Someone who I could trust. If I had to choose to sleep with a virgin, someone who's slept with 3 ppl and someone who's slept with 20? Id choose virgin hands down. I think virginity is something to be very proud of and it should be protected and given up only when the other person is deserving.
    I respect that, but what I don't understand is how 3 ppl is so much worse than 0 people. Doesn't make sense to me, but alright.

Also, about male virginity being something to be proud of. Well, i have some news for ya. Most male virgins are not virgins out of choice. Although, it is a choice in some cases, but not most.

Most male virgins are socially awkward with girls, sometimes even awkward with men as well.

Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    Personally I would rather have sex with a guy whose a virgin. Than a guy whose not a virgin and **** every hoes at his town.
    I'm still a virgin. (jk)

Actually, i do say that to girls sometimes. They think it's cute, but I don't think they believe me.

cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the girl wont value you or see you as desireable as a guy with similar looks/personality who has been in a few sexual relationships.

BTW, why the phukk are you telling girls your a virgin before you hook up with them? thats counter-intuitive to letting her think your the man...... just sayin

magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If it bothers you that much, go bang a few hookers to get some practice. But whatever you do, DON'T tell a girl you're a virgin when you're trying to hook up.

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't necessarily think he was a loser but if he was my age, I'd think it a bit weird, and I'd want to know why.
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

bodybuilding pretty boy JoeyDaFool's Avatar
    JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

just don't say it. and when you bang chicks and bitch thinks you're inexperienced, just say "yeah i'm bad at sex but at least your fugly ass finally had some so stfu" or "didn't feel like doing it this day". no biggie.
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100)

Yikes, do not want, you sound like a huge bitch, and I'm not even a virgin. Get off your high horse there missy.

Ballin outa commission :( BballBuilder's Avatar
    BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by solid_intensity View Post
    Yikes, do not want, you sound like a huge bitch, and I'm not even a virgin. Get off your high horse there missy.
    I hate you.
    Everyone knows rusted screws on a bike means that you probably drove it underwater and that's bad ass in itself.

http://changewithchange.blogspot.com/

Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Virgin? Ew no, do not want ( like that Solid?)

At my age, no guys are virgins anymore and if they were it would be a huge shock! Although I wouldn't mind being with a virgin..I would prefer a virgin over a guy who has been with 10+ girls.

Originally Posted by BballBuilder View Post
    I hate you.
    Eh?
    Originally Posted by Jenflower2 View Post
    Virgin? Ew no, do not want ( like that Solid?)

At my age, no guys are virgins anymore and if they were it would be a huge shock! Although I wouldn't mind being with a virgin..I would prefer a virgin over a guy who has been with 10+ girls.
    Lame.

Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eh?

Lame.
    No, calling the girl a bitch was lame.
    Me making a joke out of your insecurities was just picking on you a little and completely innocent.

No, calling the girl a bitch was lame.
    Me making a joke out of your insecurities was just picking on you a little and completely innocent.
    She's hating on virgins, you ****, everyone was once a virgin, you disgust me every passing day. Nazi.

SwissChoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwissChoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwissChoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwissChoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwissChoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwissChoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwissChoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwissChoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwissChoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwissChoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwissChoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need to get rid of that "virginity status". If I was you, I would even pay for it. By doing so you could gain some experience and wouldn't need to be so shy anymore.

Ballin outa commission :( BballBuilder's Avatar
    BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She's hating on virgins, you ****, everyone was once a virgin, you disgust me every passing day. Nazi.
    Uh no, she just said she's prefer not to be in a relationshpi with you., i mean one. Are you ****ing dense?
    Everyone knows rusted screws on a bike means that you probably drove it underwater and that's bad ass in itself.

http://changewithchange.blogspot.com/

crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) crinoid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    doode, sry about your v card. I lost mine when I was ten to an italian model who was 25. I dumped her, but she still kept crawling back for more.

Maybe you could calm down!

Your low self esteem is shining through right now.

Having a bad day? Girl problems?

Originally Posted by BballBuilder View Post
    Uh no, she just said she's prefer not to be in a relationshpi with you., i mean one. Are you ****ing dense?
    Are you a fukkin homo? (no need to answer)

Maybe you could calm down!

Your low self esteem is shining through right now.

Having a bad day? Girl problems?
    Yeah its shining through cuz I'm supporting the virgins out there, from these nazi/sex and the city wanna be ho's. My day is just fine. You're projecting.