Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

i met this guy but..

okay so i was in a really serious relationship..we were going to move to la together and were engaged just couldn't afford rings yet

long story short that ended..had a few rebounds

and now i met this guy; he's in the process of becoming a trainer; he's cute and funny...a bit tall for me being 6'11 but we have fun together, great sex, great company and we really like each other

but

he works ALL THE time and when i say all the time; i mean i train full time, train at another gym on top of that and teach part time; we do live a half hour away from each other so it's a drive but i'm getting really frustrated because everytime we make plans he...kinda just blows me off but not intentionaly

he can't get off work and when they tell him he'll be done by 3 and we make plans he gets stuck there til midnight and they are super strick so he can't call or text me and i know it's not his fault but at the same time i can't help but be a little bitchy ya know?

he was working another job just like that one but quit because he said he worked too much and also wanted us to workout...we've probably made 8 dates and i've seen him twice...but he tells me he misses me everyday and calls when he can

he's a good guy but is it worth my time? i feel so unbelievable frustrated.
    -c.heitz
    I'm like the perfect disaster; and once you start watching you just can't take your eyes off her.

"energy and persistance conquer anything." -Benjamin Franklin

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it's worth your time or not, nobody can answer that but yourself. If you like the guy but not getting everything you need maybe it is time to move on.

And how does things work out with him beign 2' taller then you?

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by catheitz View Post
    okay so i was in a really serious relationship..we were going to move to la together and were engaged just couldn't afford rings yet

and now i met this guy; he's in the process of becoming a trainer; he's cute and funny...a bit tall for me being 6'11 but we have fun together, great sex, great company and we really like each other

but

he works ALL THE time and when i say all the time; i mean i train full time, train at another gym on top of that and teach part time; we do live a half hour away from each other so it's a drive but i'm getting really frustrated because everytime we make plans he...kinda just blows me off but not intentionaly

he can't get off work and when they tell him he'll be done by 3 and we make plans he gets stuck there til midnight and they are super strick so he can't call or text me and i know it's not his fault but at the same time i can't help but be a little bitchy ya know?

he was working another job just like that one but quit because he said he worked too much and also wanted us to workout...we've probably made 8 dates and i've seen him twice...but he tells me he misses me everyday and calls when he can

Well, its about spending quality time with each other. If you don't have any of that, then the relationship must end sadly.
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it was actually...really fun haha it causes disadvantages but it made for some new things too and we're both really flexible
    -c.heitz
    I'm like the perfect disaster; and once you start watching you just can't take your eyes off her.

Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    Well, its about spending quality time with each other. If you don't have any of that, then the relationship must end sadly.
    well that's the thing..we're not dating yet we've just kinda been hooking up and taking it slowly

and i've said to him that maybe it's not worth trying to do this but he just keeps pushing on and asking me to please trust him that he thinks i'm worth it and will find a way and won't let me down..

it sounds gay i guess but he's genuinly sweet and has good intentions that's why i guess i feel so guilty thinking and saying i just can't

i'm not an attention whore but it gets to a point where it's like dude cmon!
    -c.heitz

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    6'11''..5'0''

I have NEVER saw a couple like that. I'm sure it would look ridiculous.

Anyway, if you can't see him much, there can't be much of a relationship in my opinion, but it's your call.

History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well that's the thing..we're not dating yet we've just kinda been hooking up and taking it slowly

and i've said to him that maybe it's not worth trying to do this but he just keeps pushing on and asking me to please trust him that he thinks i'm worth it and will find a way and won't let me down..

it sounds gay i guess but he's genuinly sweet and has good intentions that's why i guess i feel so guilty thinking and saying i just can't

i'm not an attention whore but it gets to a point where it's like dude cmon!
    You just want to spend some time with him and I see no problem with that. He might need to make a sacrifice for you if he wants you that bad
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

-DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    You just want to spend some time with him and I see no problem with that. He might need to make a sacrifice for you if he wants you that bad
    He's pathetic if he sacrifices his job for a woman. You can't honestly expect him to do that, can you?

Originally Posted by -DJ- View Post
    He's pathetic if he sacrifices his job for a woman. You can't honestly expect him to do that, can you?
    well, I am being optimistic. I just think they should just split ways.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

Xeon2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xeon2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xeon2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xeon2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xeon2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xeon2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xeon2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xeon2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xeon2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xeon2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xeon2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If your not spending quality time together nor dating? But you still have sex? Sounds more like friends with benefits....
    ===>Grey Knights Crew Member #4<===

I rep back.

Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000) Pandaz619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    how big is his pen0r? (serious post)(no homo)

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think you have to stay patient if it's something you truly want.

From someone who's blown it with very special people due to impatience and still regrets it, I can honestly tell you some things are worth the wait.

Up to you OP.

Just remember, good people are 1 in a million. Is not getting the amount of attention you want due to his work schedule reason enough to let it go?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What does he do?

that's how i feel and that's why i'm so hesitant cuz i've been there too
    -c.heitz

Originally Posted by Supadude View Post
    What does he do?
    he does construction and landscaping so bascially he can start at a house but end up planting til 1 am because they do huge ass stadiums too
    -c.heitz

Originally Posted by Pandaz619 View Post
    how big is his pen0r? (serious post)(no homo)
    awkward hah but i dunno like 9..10, it's nice really nice
    -c.heitz

Originally Posted by Xeon2k View Post
    If your not spending quality time together nor dating? But you still have sex? Sounds more like friends with benefits....
    i know it does...but it's not like that i dunno how else to explain it i guess
    -c.heitz

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you feel like he honestly has no time or hes using work as an excuse to avoid you?

WTF...that would be like a horse fuking a chiuaua.

Originally Posted by -DJ- View Post
    he didn't sacrifice it for me; it was a job he's been meaning to get rid of and he said he wanted to that he didn't need the extra $ and if it meant he could possibly spend more time with me he said it would be a plus but it kinda just backfired and got him more hours at his other job..
    -c.heitz

Originally Posted by Supadude View Post
    Do you feel like he honestly has no time or hes using work as an excuse to avoid you?
    na he's legite busy and when he's not he texts me and calls and attempts to see me; one night i was teaching and i guess he ditched outta work early to surprise me after my shift i know he cares ive been with enough ****heads to know being played over just being busy..i dunno it just sucks

and haha it's not though it's fun as hell and imma tough lil girl :P
    -c.heitz

Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    6'11''..5'0''

I have NEVER saw a couple like that. I'm sure it would look ridiculous.

Anyway, if you can't see him much, there can't be much of a relationship in my opinion, but it's your call.
    i know right...but for some reason like ppl tell us we look good haha

i know it seems outrageous

the only couple i've everrr seen like that is a family friend and they have 3 kids and they are all differnt heights but all together they look fine it's wierd; almost as if you don't notice? but i hear ya i make fun of him all the time for being sky high
    -c.heitz

na he's legite busy and when he's not he texts me and calls and attempts to see me; one night i was teaching and i guess he ditched outta work early to surprise me after my shift i know he cares ive been with enough ****heads to know being played over just being busy..i dunno it just sucks

and haha it's not though it's fun as hell and imma tough lil girl :P
    Well I dont think anyone can make this decision for you. Either you like him enough to deal with his work schedule or you find someone with more time.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He sounds keen anyway, makes a change from guys being alpha and backing off as soon as a girl shows a sign of interest.

Only you can answer the question, is it worth it?
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

-DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    he didn't sacrifice it for me; it was a job he's been meaning to get rid of and he said he wanted to that he didn't need the extra $ and if it meant he could possibly spend more time with me he said it would be a plus but it kinda just backfired and got him more hours at his other job..
    I had a hard time understanding what you're trying to tell me.

i know right...but for some reason like ppl tell us we look good haha

i know it seems outrageous

the only couple i've everrr seen like that is a family friend and they have 3 kids and they are all differnt heights but all together they look fine it's wierd; almost as if you don't notice? but i hear ya i make fun of him all the time for being sky high
    so have you come to a sound decision yet?
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    woah strong penor. hes even got me beat by a little. how in the hell does that fit in you?

18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500)
    wtf 6'11??? send him back to Chernobyl
    PIITB /thread
    Bareback repping
    Pompadors FTW
    Samantha08 is not a tranny
    8/8/08 ghost negged -373k

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

but

ur 5 feet, he is 6'11, sen him twice but already had alot of sex and u was devoted to ur fiance. shakes head, dont ruin urself bc of sex, think about the long run, long term, a new person is always fun atleast till the true side shows
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

Originally Posted by BEhave View Post
    woah strong penor. hes even got me beat by a little. how in the hell does that fit in you?
    She's probably exaggerating. Girls always get it wrong by like 2 inches.