BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Why do I feel like I am going to puke EVERY time?

I take a multivitamin everyday the same time. I have tried taking it with food, before food, and after food. No matter what I always want to puke for about 20 minutes after. Is there a way to avoid this? And one more thing, Would it be a waste to take whey protein any other time besides post work out since it is digested so quickly?
    Putting fools to sleep since 2005
    Prime BJJ

blatopilot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What multi are you taking?

Also what do you mean by "a waste" to take whey at times other than PW? Your body will utilize the whey, no matter when you take it. It will be less likely it uses it to build muscle at any time other than PW. And it digests really fast, so it is not very satisfying.

Solid food is best, but if you need to make up an occasional meal whey is okay......Casein would be better though.
    Fear less, hope more;
    Whine less, breathe more;
    Talk less, say more;
    Hate less, love more;
    And all good things are yours.

BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by blatopilot
    What multi are you taking?

Also what do you mean by "a waste" to take whey at times other than PW? Your body will utilize the whey, no matter when you take it. It will be less likely it uses it to build muscle at any time other than PW. And it digests really fast, so it is not very satisfying.

Solid food is best, but if you need to make up an occasional meal whey is okay......Casein would be better though.
    I use One a Day multivitamin. Today I took it in the middle of eating my oatmeal and I didn't get sick for the first time so I think I am going to continue doing so. I think the oatmeal helped. I just didn't know if it was a waste to use whey because it was at night hours after post workout. I didn't think the body could handle all the fast digesting protein. Throughout the day after my PW shake I usually eat 2 chicken breasts, two cans of tuna and another shake in the evening not necessarily in that order. Does this sound good for a 165 pounder? I didn't include the carbs obviously but I just wanted to know basically how my protein intake looked. Right now I am trying to cut up. And by satisfying, do you mean filling?
    Putting fools to sleep since 2005
    Prime BJJ

Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by BORN2LOSE
    I use One a Day multivitamin. Today I took it in the middle of eating my oatmeal and I didn't get sick for the first time so I think I am going to continue doing so. I think the oatmeal helped. I just didn't know if it was a waste to use whey because it was at night hours after post workout. I didn't think the body could handle all the fast digesting protein. Throughout the day after my PW shake I usually eat 2 chicken breasts, two cans of tuna and another shake in the evening not necessarily in that order. Does this sound good for a 165 pounder? I didn't include the carbs obviously but I just wanted to know basically how my protein intake looked. Right now I am trying to cut up. And by satisfying, do you mean filling?
    One a Day multivitamins had the same effect on me too. There must be something that they use as filler thats causing it. Or it may the iron or the calcium may have that effect as well. Switch to a different brand and it'll probably go away. I started taking Centrum and Im fine now.

Sanosuke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sanosuke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i had the same problem i was taking a metabolife brand multi.. anyway I switched to a vegiterian multi w/o iron... although i dont think it was the iron casuing this.. but either way i never sick because of my multi..
    Beer, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems - Homer Simpson

If God didn't want us to eat animals, then why'd he make them so tasty? - Homer Simpson

jedi4049 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One a day gave me gas and made me nautious and i took it with food. now i take geritol multi-vitamin. its working fine