SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What os 2%, 1% milk?

Hello,

i want to know what is this milk called so i can buy it hehehhe atm im using no fat milk hmmm...

anyway i started eating 1 minute oats due to they r quick to digest and absorb.

would someone tell me how to prepare it and what are good recipes of your own?

what do you guys/girls at school eat for lunch or for recess?

where can i purchase dried pinto beans?

Edit: title was supposed to be "is"
    Last edited by SeeZ; 07-28-2008 at 05:25 AM.

SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Big_fuzzy View Post
    Learn to spell you illiterate bogan.
    ?? come on man

Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what do u mean by what is the milk called? Look on the front of the carton, it should be tone, 1%, 2%... most brands will be the same

and to answer your question, at school i usually eat wallaby, kangaroo, chicken & rice and a protein/oat drink throughout the school day. Its easy to get in decent food at school if you have a larger bag, such as a gym bag to carry around all the containers.

and what are pinto beans? maybe try a health store?

Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wouldn't buy dried beans, it's so much more convenient in a can, dried is just a bitch.
    THE BODY BUILDING IS A SERIOUS THING NOT FOR INTERNATIONAL MONOPOLYS OF STEROIDS AND SYNTETICAL ANABBOLIZANTS.....YOU RISK CANCER HEART DISEASES DEAD

Yes I am on steroids, thanks for asking.

іяс сязш -- bodybuilding.com chat room moderator
    http://chat.bodybuilding.com/

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    illiterate bogan.
    hahaha.
    I would die for Palestine

frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000) frenchie10575 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Learn to spell you illiterate bogan.
    x22
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
    - Henry Rollins

camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarscen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow congrats teen section on being a bunch of unhelpful useless *******s once again.

camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sarscen View Post
    wow congrats teen section on being a bunch of unhelpful useless *******s once again.

LOL.

Well all i need to know really is how you guys prepare your oats, is the milk no fat, skim milk or what i havent seen a milk called as "2%" milk, also what do you guys have for lunch/recess at school.

zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SeeZ View Post
    LOL.

Well all i need to know really is how you guys prepare your oats, is the milk no fat, skim milk or what i havent seen a milk called as "2%" milk, also what do you guys have for lunch/recess at school.
    Do you not know what the % on the carton stands for, or what? It's just the type of milk, having to do with milkfat. Skim, 1%, 2%, and Whole.
    Kinesiology undergrad- Athletic Training

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7087691
    for anyone wondering about gyno

My local store or stores by that manner have no milk labelled as 1% and 2% milk all ive seen is no fat milk, full cream milk, low fat milk and skim milk.

would this milk be in the shelfs or in the fridges?

Also how do you guys prepare your oats?