Endrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Heres my Routine..and other stuff..any hints?

Ok here I go........ Sometimes I take a day rest inbetween Back and shoulders or inbetween Chest and Back.......varying on how I feel........

Day1 - Legs

2- Chest, cardio (roughly 22-30 min)

3 - Back, cardio "", abs

4- Shoulders, cardio "",

5- Arms, but for some few weeks now, on day 5 I would do Biceps & Brachialis and add a day 6 for Triceps (I believe Triceps are the most important arm muscle). Also try and do cardio on this day, and abs.

Day 6 or 7 is rest.

You have to keep in mind I eat five to six times a day (which I am sure most of you do as well), actually here type what I commonly eat so someone can comment and help me in any way.......I prepare the food for meal 1 and 2 early in the morning in plastic containers so that meal 1 I can eat in the car and home and meal 2 I can eat during lunch at school.
    Any pointers on eating during school or making it easy to carry food to school.....or whatever!!anything.I get caught by my teachers eating carrots all the time (although most just laugh or something).

I also tend to drink a lot of water and am really irritating my teachers by asking to go to the bathroom almost everyday, sometimes even twice in one class.....I'm trying to cut down a little..

Oh I have never counted how many calories this is, I wish I would one day though.......don't try and make a guess because then your going to make me have to count them to make sure....or who cares try to take a guess at it.......

Meal 1 - 7 egg whites
    Medium Microwaved Yam (Sweet Potato).
    1 cup or cup and a half Skim Milk
    400-500mL bottled water
    And sometimes a piece of bread or some orange juice.
    Meal 2 - Cup or so of brown rice (I put hot sauce on it which I think is bad)
    Cup or so of Broccoli mixed with rice
    Whole can on Tuna
    Sometimes a tomato or some other fruit (grapes, apple, cantelope, or whatever)
    Water (250mL and the other 250mL during class)
    Meal 3 - I think approximately 100-125 mL of cottage cheese (the one in the bag)
    Fat-free Yogurt
    Handful or so of nuts
    Carrots
    ((((((during workout I drink about 1.5 liters of water))))))))
    Meal 4 - This meal is usually after the workout,
    Chicken, Salmon or Extra Lean Ground Beef
    Any kind of carbohydrate that I can find, usually milk, sometimes pasta, but I always add in some kind of fruit and or vegetable.
    Also 500mL of water.
    Meal 5 - I just open a can of Tuna and just eat it right out of the can, usually with some carrots and whatever.............................

Then meal six can be a cup of milk or anything like half a can of leftover tuna from before, and or come cottage cheese or tasteless fat-free yogurt. Whatever fulfills my protein wants.

Endrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oops....sorry I didn't notice I wrote so much..........