Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by -RiK- View Post
    lol his face, that is one man you do not want running towards you in a game of rugby. i agree with Mariusz, although Svend Karlssen also was a bodybuilder before turning strongman in his earlier days, he looked pretty impressive also.
    x2, i would be scared ****less if i saw a monster like that running toward me on the field

Squats on the trampoline FatAzz's Avatar
    FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wilwn View Post
    mariusz is much leaner than kaz ever was, so he looks better IN TERMS OF BODYBUILDING STANDARDS.

but kaz looked much more powerful, IMO. those traps and that back is just scary.

He does looks more powerful than mariuz.
    http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png

i eat babies for protein. DieHollywoodDie's Avatar
    DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Hardbody316 View Post

Now can a mod end this thread now....there is nobody who is a powerlifter who ever looked bigger and more impressive then him..EVER...get over it
    oh my god.
    NEW GOAL(s):
    Regain my strength.
    Put on 5 lbs of muscle.
    Gain better overall fitness (strength, endurance, muscle)

"don't give up, the beginning is always the hardest."

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't believe no-one has mentioned the fact that Mariusz is only carrying the ball in one hand, which as we know it is wrong to do... Sorry but, it has to be said. You can tell him though.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Originally Posted by PotKettleBlack View Post
    I can't believe no-one has mentioned the fact that Mariusz is only carrying the ball in one hand, which as we know it is wrong to do...
    O.K lets see if you can take it from him.

He could carry it in his mouth and no CNUT would try to take it off him, look at the pic, it looks like everyone, including his team mates are either running the other way or about to run the other way.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    O.K lets see if you can take it from him.

He could carry it in his mouth and no CNUT would try to take it off him, look at the pic, it looks like everyone, including his team mates are either running the other way or about to run the other way.
    I can honestly say,that I would try and hopefully most of the time succeed in tackling him. People can't run without their legs, just sayin'.
    Last edited by PotKettleBlack; 07-29-2008 at 06:28 AM.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can honestly say,that I would try and hopefully most of the time succeed in tackling him. People can't run without their legs, just sayin'.
    True, but you can't get to his legs when he hands you off and crushes your spine

Originally Posted by SteR- View Post
    True, but you can't get to his legs when he hands you off and crushes your spine
    Hmm. I don't actually think he'd be as hot at rugby as people are making out to be!

After all, he's no Chuck Norris...
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That includes you.

Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hmm. I don't actually think he'd be as hot at rugby as people are making out to be!

After all, he's no Chuck Norris...
    ye I agree I don't think he'd be that amazing.. it's just the intimidation factor that he brings. If you think about it, it'd be no different from tackling any other pro rugby player/american footballer... a lot of those guys weigh 300lbs+. I'd like to see what his 40yd dash/100m time is though

That includes you.

I know. But, hmm... This argument is silly considering I'm never gonna play Mariusz, so yeah. I'd prefer not to, but if I can think of people I'd prefer to play against much less than him.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

ye I agree I don't think he'd be that amazing.. it's just the intimidation factor that he brings. If you think about it, it'd be no different from tackling any other pro rugby player/american footballer... a lot of those guys weigh 300lbs+. I'd like to see what his 40yd dash/100m time is though
    It would be different, I'd rather tackle him than a professional. Since they'd have the technique and training down properly. That being said, without coming across as arrogant, which I'm not, by the way lol, I'm not scared of tackling anyone, since if I was, I'd be in the wrong game...
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hardbody316 View Post

Now can a mod end this thread now....there is nobody who is a powerlifter who ever looked bigger and more impressive then him..EVER...get over it
    i would literally jump out of his way in a game

I know. But, hmm... This argument is silly considering I'm never gonna play Mariusz, so yeah. I'd prefer not to, but if I can think of people I'd prefer to play against much less than him.
    Who's arguing?

Not I.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

I am immortal
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal

Who's arguing?

Not I.
    Well, erm, you know what I mean.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    It would be different, I'd rather tackle him than a professional. Since they'd have the technique and training down properly. That being said, without coming across as arrogant, which I'm not, by the way lol, I'm not scared of tackling anyone, since if I was, I'd be in the wrong game...
    x11

i'd much rather tackle marius than say my old 8man, whom I tackled every day in practice.
    ...rucking on the other hand...that might be dangerous
    Last edited by isaku900; 07-29-2008 at 09:43 AM.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wilwn View Post
    mariusz is much leaner than kaz ever was, so he looks better IN TERMS OF BODYBUILDING STANDARDS.

but kaz looked much more powerful, IMO. those traps and that back is just scary.

holy ****, at least in this video he has the most powerful physique I have ever seen i would KILL for those traps/back. and that look on his face, like he's f ucking possessed lol man I would be scared ****less

KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like to see what his 40yd dash/100m time is though
    IIRC he has an 11 second 100m!

I think Maruisz looks better, Kazmaier looks more powerful, even if he is wearing a nappy, (or diaper, depending on what side of the pond you're on), in that clip.
    Infrequent poster.