t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000) t0mmy is just really nice. (+1000)

Why can we not get protein from bb.com in Australia?

Obviously it's something to do with customs, but why is it that protein from bb.com isn't allowed, yet some companies import protein from all over the world (including the US) without trouble?

Can't bb.com do what these other companies are doing?
    University of Florida '11

appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it has nothing to do with bb.com the importers of protein brands from overseas have applied for an import permit to be able to do so (around $3000). They have supplied customs with all the required paper work and test results to prove what is in the protein. Australian customs are extremely anal about any milk product, and us as the consumer cannot just import from overseas without a permit it sucks i know. i guess bb.com wont let u buy because they know theres a 99% chance it wont get thru customs. they are actually doing the right thing and not misleading any1

deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Check out the Aussie Customs thread. Some protein's can get in, Muscle Milk is one of them.
    I only eat food in bar form. When you concentrate food, you unleash its awesome power, I'm told. That's why I'm compressing 5 pounds of spaghetti into one handy mouth-sized bar...

Hospital please.

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deniall View Post
    Check out the Aussie Customs thread. Some protein's can get in, Muscle Milk is one of them.
    it has both got in and been sized.
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------