Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xandersausage View Post
    Any sport is hard if you have good competition, just saying.
    repped

mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr.giggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TMckinlay View Post
    you need for 12 rounds of boxing is retarded, i guarantee most people on this forum could not box for 3 straight rounds, your arms get so fu cking tired. There are way more injuries in boxing then MMA and there is way more damage done to the brain and the rest of the organs, think about it your sitting there beating the piss out of each other with gloves for 30-40 minutes, any MMA guy will tell you boxing is a harder sport. However i think the absolute hardest sport in the world is Muay Thai, apparently 12 rounds of boxing is nothing like 5 rounds of muay thai, you sit there and beat each others legs to death with kicks and there punching like boxing to, and you have to stand there and do it also just like boxing.
    -I train in both, and have competed in boxing on an amatuer level and have been uping my weight class to middleweight from lightweight...I personally think that mma workouts are a lot more intense because it's ALWAYS one on one training whether you're sparring/rolling/doing drills...

-Boxing on the other hand you have no one else to train you and push you harder because most amatuer boxers don't have a personal trainer or partner to help...Occasionally i would get the chance to work pads with a trainer, but when you have 20 other fighters in the gym competing alongside of you, one on one time with a trainer is hard to come by, plus when there is only one ring, taking turns sparring takes some time...

purdy4512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purdy4512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purdy4512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purdy4512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purdy4512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purdy4512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purdy4512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purdy4512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purdy4512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purdy4512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purdy4512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    water polo
    "The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible."
    -Arthur C. Clarke

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ping pong, i always hit the ball out lol.

(no serious)

TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mr.giggles View Post
    -I train in both, and have competed in boxing on an amatuer level and have been uping my weight class to middleweight from lightweight...I personally think that mma workouts are a lot more intense because it's ALWAYS one on one training whether you're sparring/rolling/doing drills...

-Boxing on the other hand you have no one else to train you and push you harder because most amatuer boxers don't have a personal trainer or partner to help...Occasionally i would get the chance to work pads with a trainer, but when you have 20 other fighters in the gym competing alongside of you, one on one time with a trainer is hard to come by, plus when there is only one ring, taking turns sparring takes some time...
    i agree, the MMA workouts are harder,but it really depends on the gym, and i was referring to the actual fights however, a boxing match is tougher than an MMA fight, MMA fights may require more skill as theirs more ways to win/lose, but if your just looking at physically tiring and painful boxing takes the cake, knocking the **** out of someone for rounds on end is probably the most tiring thing ive ever done. and its actually alot healthier to get knocked out than to sit there and take a beating for 5-10 rounds and MMA fights always end faster and safer.

Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    basket and strength training
    ▪ Workout Journal : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109749921

Registered User wrestlingchamp2's Avatar
    wrestlingchamp2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestlingchamp2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestlingchamp2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestlingchamp2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestlingchamp2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestlingchamp2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestlingchamp2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestlingchamp2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestlingchamp2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestlingchamp2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wrestlingchamp2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    definitely MMA or Wrestling...... while other sports require impressive skills, nothing is more physically or mental challenging than these combat sports: weight cutting, conditioning, technique.........this list goes on

TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You cant really say one sport is harder then another..

In terms of conditioning, knowledge, and strength, i think MMA and boxing are in the very top. Stuff like golf you have to have great aim and control. Each sport has its difficulties, in a boxing match, im sure most MMA figthers wouldnt do as great, and in a mma fight, boxers wouldnt do great. Its all diffrent

Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BASE jumping. Fcuk that ****

TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHulk305 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Iverson7 View Post
    BASE jumping. Fcuk that ****
    Hardest ? No way.. only thing you need for that is a huge pair of balls.. No way in ****ing hell id do it but i wouldnt say its hard

Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iverson7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheHulk305 View Post
    Hardest ? No way.. only thing you need for that is a huge pair of balls.. No way in ****ing hell id do it but i wouldnt say its hard
    Whats the criteria for hard?

Getting enough motivation to jump off a 5000 foot cliff...thats pretty hard

Originally Posted by TheHulk305 View Post
    If its so easy to do, why dont u do it

When i hear the word hard, i think of you needing alot of training, and day in and day out working on a specific skill like diffrent punches or diffrent things.

Base jumping does require certain skills, im not saying its easy and not anyone can just do it. You have to have great knowledge and you have to remain calm at all times which is hard for most people.

Im not dissing it by any means, no way id do it, i love it but i rather watch

legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd say swimming and diving gotta be 2 of the hardest sports in my opinion.
    "Don't tell me what I can't do!"

McToney is on a distinguished road. (+10) McToney is on a distinguished road. (+10) McToney is on a distinguished road. (+10) McToney is on a distinguished road. (+10) McToney is on a distinguished road. (+10) McToney is on a distinguished road. (+10) McToney is on a distinguished road. (+10) McToney is on a distinguished road. (+10) McToney is on a distinguished road. (+10) McToney is on a distinguished road. (+10) McToney is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by musicmad27 View Post
    water polo...****s mad hard
    x2, that **** killed me

lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    only thing ill say boxeing has over MMA such as the UFC. UFC fighters go for 3 5min rounds boxers go for 12 rounds each 3 mins

Torkyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Torkyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Torkyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Torkyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Torkyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Torkyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Torkyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Torkyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Torkyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Torkyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Torkyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    AFL is brutal, physically demanding and requires a ton of skill but imo u cant compare sports, the competition is wat governs the 'herdness' of the sport, successively harder competition will require more intense training, skills and ultimately performance, some sports just havent gone through the process as much as others yet
    "obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

'Wake me up inside,
    tell me theres a reasons,
    to take another stab,
    to get up off my knees and
    follow this path of most resistance,
    wherever it takes us,
    whatever it faces and
    wherever it leads'
    Rise Against - Under the Knife

XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxmartinixX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I personally think muay thai is tougher than boxing. I was physically sick first time I went to the muay thai training. We did 30mins skipping with ground work breaks in between, then straight away shadow boxing then pad work and then sparring. I find MMA training I have done isnt as hard because its more in sort of stages and they are mostly drills, like ground work wall work etc. Which are tiring but dont compare to the skipping and ground work. It probably vary's from gym to gym though, for me the training quality at the thai boxing gym is alot better.

Rugby is also very tiring, in proper games its basically something like 90minutes of HIIT! You need alot of explosive power if your stopping then sprinting. It also takes alot of mental energy, when your being bashed around and in pain its sometimes hard to make tackles and you dont put it all in so you end up being injured.

joush is not very helpful. (-500) joush is not very helpful. (-500) joush is not very helpful. (-500) joush is not very helpful. (-500) joush is not very helpful. (-500) joush is not very helpful. (-500) joush is not very helpful. (-500) joush is not very helpful. (-500) joush is not very helpful. (-500) joush is not very helpful. (-500) joush is not very helpful. (-500)
    Boxing > mma + wrestling

Canadian Forces Soldier ThatGymDude's Avatar
    ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did martial arts for a while and it's the most intense thing I done, really hard so I would say MMA

Rugby is pretty hard as well (Watch from 40sec)

yamakasi_matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yamakasi_matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yamakasi_matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yamakasi_matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yamakasi_matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yamakasi_matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yamakasi_matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yamakasi_matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yamakasi_matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yamakasi_matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yamakasi_matt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am a gymnast/acrobat and i can say after 20 minutes of training on the rings doing cross pullouts, muscle ups, back lever, front lever, planche(almost) ect i am well and truly stuffed and exhausted and thats just one apparatus!
    :]

roidrage30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidrage30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidrage30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidrage30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidrage30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidrage30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidrage30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidrage30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidrage30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidrage30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) roidrage30 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ThatGymDude View Post
    I did martial arts for a while and it's the most intense thing I done, really hard so I would say MMA

Rugby is pretty hard as well (Watch from 40sec)
    nice video

Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 152_pilot View Post
    repped
    What the **** is the need for telling somebody you repped them, they can see that for themselves in the User CP you dunderhead.

Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000)
    OK, hands down it's Competitive Eating.

Chestnut for the 3-peat in '09!
    NSCA-CPT, CSCS

Owner/Coach @ Balanced Bodybuilding

********.com/Balancedbodybuilding

createenjock is on a distinguished road. (+10) createenjock is on a distinguished road. (+10) createenjock is on a distinguished road. (+10) createenjock is on a distinguished road. (+10) createenjock is on a distinguished road. (+10) createenjock is on a distinguished road. (+10) createenjock is on a distinguished road. (+10) createenjock is on a distinguished road. (+10) createenjock is on a distinguished road. (+10) createenjock is on a distinguished road. (+10) createenjock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wrestle & play football, wrestling is ball busting hard work!!!
    DROP THE REMOTE AND PICK UP SOME IRON!!
    GET OFF THE COUCH AND GET ON A BENCH!

mroth86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mroth86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mroth86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mroth86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mroth86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mroth86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mroth86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mroth86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mroth86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mroth86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mroth86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my day, I have competed in basketball, football, soccer, swimming, baseball, gymnastics, cross country running. I also tried my hand at tennis for awhile as well as some hockey, and I also do Parkour/Free Running

The hardest? Without a DOUBT it's gymnastics. Everything dealing with agility, you have to have. Strength, you have to have TONS of it. Flexibility? You have to have tons of it. Agility? You have to have tons of it. Endurance? Try doing the rings and try not to cry to me after 20 seconds of it because you're in pain. Try doing the floor and try not to cry to me because you're out of breath. Try doing the pommel horse and tell me your whole body isn't about to fall apart.

I've competed in **** loads of sports, and nothing literally comes close except maybe swimming. I guess I haven't tried marathon running (except cross country, even though that's not 26.2 miles) or triathalons, so those might be up there too.

I can't tell you how many people tried telling me gymnastics isn't that hard, and I worked with them and their opinions changed after 15 minutes with them.

if you want to know what i'm talking about, spend a few $$, schedule a lesson with a REAL gymnastics coach for 1-2 hours and tell me how you feel after it. And don't bring up size into this, I have plenty of stories of guys who are big society wise (not gymnastics wise) who i taught gymnastics to because they didn't complain

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Swimming can be very hard..

aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tennis, hands down brahs... maybe longboarding or basketball.

RJP44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJP44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJP44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJP44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJP44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJP44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJP44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Motocross, unless you race you won't understand.

full body workout for two 30 minute motos, throwing around a 200lb bike.
    Bench: 205
    Squat: 275