Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000)

Who here is a loner?

I mean loner loner. Friday night goes like this

LIft
    rent movie
    watch tv
    cook
    eat
    watch movie
    misc
    RH
    fap
    music
    sleep
    wake
    lift
    repeat

Weekday
    School
    lift
    fap
    study
    hmwk
    tv
    misc
    fap
    music
    sleep
    "Nothing is more painful to the human mind than, after the feelings have been worked up by a quick succession of events, the dead calmness of inaction and certainity which follows and deprives the soul both of hope and fear." - Mary Shelly

"Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality." - John W. Gardner

musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am like that right now. Once I get back to Miami, no. But maybe you can call me a semi-loner. But I will have my gf around, but if I didn't have a girlfriend, you'd see bits of activities every now and then. As school is starting back and I am going to start my second degree and plan to finish it in 2 years, I will have and need a lot of alone time....but still involve gf lol. But I do like being by myself...me time is important to me. Or else I will just start getting irritated and that's not good for company lol
    ready to look like Omarion "http://allthatsfab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Omarion-e12.jpg"

"It's one thing to be a good person, it's another to be nice. You don't have to be nice, to be good."
    - musclebound2007

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pretty much....eat a bunch, go to the gym, take care of my dog, go to work, shower, repeat

i dont know what i'd be doing without lifting, cause if you count eating and cooking, lifting is pretty much my life. I'm okay with it tho

I haven't watched a movie in months it seems, barely watch tv, usually i'll get on the comp while i'm eating something. I stay busy, but its generally in solitude.

FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Weekend:eat, rest, train, play video games repeat.

mandmandi1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mandmandi1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mandmandi1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mandmandi1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mandmandi1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I dont mean to be rude but i would like to ask what the reason is for you guys to live a life of solitude?

DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yah.. Pretty much sums up my weekends in the 3 years since graduating college/working fulltime.

Definitely trying to break the rut, but it's pretty tough
    23 Years Old Asian Male
    Current:
    5'10 192lbs ~13%bf.
    Goal by end of this year:
    5'10 185lbs ~-7%bf.

Max Lifts
    Bench: 240*7
    Squat: 260*10
    Pullups: BW+35*6-7

FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500)
    No attempt to go find new people to hangout with... too weird/too much hassle and I don't like the people that are at my school

robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by importrev View Post
    I mean loner loner. Friday night goes like this

LIft
    rent movie
    watch tv
    cook
    eat
    watch movie
    misc
    RH
    fap
    music
    sleep
    wake
    lift
    repeat

Weekday
    School
    lift
    fap
    study
    hmwk
    tv
    misc
    fap
    music
    sleep
    I'm like that, but I hate it. Throughout high school I had several close friends die and that has made it hard for me to meet people.

I would go out and meet people, but I always get afraid that they will die or something.

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mandmandi1 View Post
    I dont mean to be rude but i would like to ask what the reason is for you guys to live a life of solitude?
    I've gotten used to it

During school, any party i would get invited to was nothing but drinking and smoking weed. I smoked weed for a while, never got into drinking but I just didn't like that environment. One of best friends OD'd, my sister got addicted to ******* so I just got turned off from bad experiences.

I went through a lot of rejection during a phase of my life and I think I just kind've gave up on people and learned to satisfy myself with the life of solitude. I got tired of hearing no and eventually quit asking friends and family members to do stuff and found something to do on my own. Eventually I found lifting and it became my daily fix. Consumes a ton of time.

If you don't invest in anything i guess you have nothing to lose, not a great outlook but i guess but it kind've developed like that over time.

7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bad childhood. low confidence. sorta just snowed ball into where I'm now, a 22yr old that has zero social skills or social confidence.

Nothing to do but to break it but besides chatting people up in class (which is still kinda hard cuz people just dont like chatting w/ me), i'm kinda limited
    "Nothing is more painful to the human mind than, after the feelings have been worked up by a quick succession of events, the dead calmness of inaction and certainity which follows and deprives the soul both of hope and fear." - Mary Shelly

"Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality." - John W. Gardner

robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    I've gotten used to it

During school, any party i would get invited to was nothing but drinking and smoking weed. I smoked weed for a while, never got into drinking but I just didn't like that environment. One of best friends OD'd, my sister got addicted to ******* so I just got turned off from bad experiences.

I went through a lot of rejection during a phase of my life and I think I just kind've gave up on people and learned to satisfy myself with the life of solitude. I got tired of hearing no and eventually quit asking friends and family members to do stuff and found something to do on my own. Eventually I found lifting and it became my daily fix. Consumes a ton of time.

If you don't invest in anything i guess you have nothing to lose, not a great outlook but i guess but it kind've developed like that over time.
    Same here, but I'm going through a bout with an old injury I got before I started lifting, school is over, and the injury prevents me from doing the physical work I love, so I'm in a down phase right now.

Been keeping motivated with Rambo movies.

Originally Posted by robplaysgeetar View Post
    I'm like that, but I hate it. Throughout high school I had several close friends die and that has made it hard for me to meet people.

I would go out and meet people, but I always get afraid that they will die or something.
    I didn't look at it like that, but I think I am/was similar. I didn't wanna really care about someone and then lose them. When my friend died of a drug OD, it was the hardest thing i had to deal with to this day. I didn't talk to nobody for weeks, I couldn't eat, i couldn't lift, couldn't listen to music or watch tv, I didn't want to do anything, didn't want to think about it. I would just sit somewhere and try not to think.

My sister didn't die but i haven't seen her in almost a decade and she was as close to me as anyone ever was.

After dealing with losses/rejection you don't wanna care no more, you don't want to set yourself up for disappointment.

Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    I didn't look at it like that, but I think I am/was similar. I didn't wanna really care about someone and then lose them. When my friend died of a drug OD, it was the hardest thing i had to deal with to this day. I didn't talk to nobody for weeks, I couldn't eat, i couldn't lift, couldn't listen to music or watch tv, I didn't want to do anything, didn't want to think about it. I would just sit somewhere and try not to think.

My sister didn't die but i haven't seen her in almost a decade and she was as close to me as anyone ever was.

After dealing with losses/rejection you don't wanna care no more, you don't want to set yourself up for disappointment.
    That's harsh. One of the friends I lost died of alcohol poisoning and I had a sister distance themselves from our family.

I think the most important thing right now for myself is building a comfortable relationship with myself, and hope that once that is done I can branch out more.

musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't live in complete solitude, I do need human interaction every now and then. But it doesn't mean I can't live alone or do things by myself.

But I like it, because I am good with doing things for me. Can guarantee, myself, 100% to do something while I can't with others.

I am a sociable person, friendly but it's when I am in the mood, especially the sociable part. But I do like to go to the movies and stuff, so like I said, semi-loner. When it's time for alone time, I gotta have it.
    ready to look like Omarion "http://allthatsfab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Omarion-e12.jpg"

"It's one thing to be a good person, it's another to be nice. You don't have to be nice, to be good."
    - musclebound2007

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

1 People are morons
    2 Not many people around that live my lifestyle (legal, no law breaking everyone's into hard partying and drugs)
    3 I just don't have ideas of things to go out and do.
    4 I work shift work (4 on, 4 off) so sometimes my days off are mid week now all my friends are going camping this weekend and i'm working

I wouldn't say I'm a loner, but i don't see my friends very often mainly because of the traffic in my city, there's a bridge between us that's always ****ed. <how sad is that for our traffic system.

I also live with two friends, one though is opposite shifts as me, so my days off, he's working and vice versa (owned)..
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    1 People are morons
    2 Not many people around that live my lifestyle (legal, no law breaking everyone's into hard partying and drugs)
    3 I just don't have ideas of things to go out and do.
    4 I work shift work (4 on, 4 off) so sometimes my days off are mid week now all my friends are going camping this weekend and i'm working

I wouldn't say I'm a loner, but i don't see my friends very often mainly because of the traffic in my city, there's a bridge between us that's always ****ed. <how sad is that for our traffic system.

I also live with two friends, one though is opposite shifts as me, so my days off, he's working and vice versa (owned)..
    U must live in Vancouver.

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *raises hand*

My situation is weird because I basically choose to be a loner. I keep getting emails and phone calls from people wanting to hang out/talk. My former best friend and classmates have been trying to contact me for two months. I don't want to. And it's turning into a habit now

And most of the people my age in my area are drinkers/potheads/partyers. No thanks.

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Summer/winter
    Eat
    Play D2/WoW/AoC.. check email for WAR/WOTLK beta keys
    workout
    misc
    sleep

fall/spring
    school
    eat
    workout
    study
    misc
    sleep

that all i do

I blame mmorpg addiction. Since 14 i been playing 8 to 18 hours a day depending on school
    Last edited by Fanatik; 07-25-2008 at 10:23 PM.
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    Summer/winter
    Eat
    workout
    misc
    sleep

fall/spring
    school
    eat
    workout
    study
    misc
    sleep

that all i do
    is that your choice or do you have no friends to have out with?

i usually have one or two but one is out of state and the other i dont like chillin with

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by importrev View Post
    is that your choice or do you have no friends to have out with?

i usually have one or two but one is out of state and the other i dont like chillin with
    I had 2 friends from high school. One went away to college and got kicked out duo to low gpa, now he works full time and blazes the rest of the time.

Sometimes i chill with my other friend, but he changed. He dropped out of college, left his house and moved in with his GF who's 10 year older than him. She's cool but still its weird to hang out with him since he takes her everywhere and she bosses him around, he's her bitch now.
    Last edited by Fanatik; 07-25-2008 at 10:30 PM.
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Khemist View Post
    U must live in Vancouver.
    Surrey to be exact.. (well, sorta surrey) all my friend are in coquitlam.
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm a loner when i'm at home for the summer/weekend. I live in the sticks so the few friends from high school that I still talk to on a regular basis live miles from me and most of them work all the time. At school i'm more outgoing because parties are within walking distance and friends live right down the hall, although I don't smoke and I drink very little I usually still have a good time. Never had much luck with girls so i'm never going out on dates, usually just sit at home on Friday nights like tonight, except when I go to the occasional party or movie.
    ***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***
    The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ...misc for about 5 hrs a day since im jobless and its summer...but the high point of my day is being at the gym for a couple hrs. and workin' myself til the point of death.

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm a loner and it's not bad. The freedom to do what I want to do is awesome. My main hobbies are lifting weights, playing golf, and my car. Once I get enough money I plan on modding it a bit. I'm also going to a few meets with people that have the same car as me(Usually held at a track)
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Summer/winter
    Eat
    workout
    misc
    sleep

fall/spring
    school
    eat
    workout
    study
    misc
    sleep

that all i do

I blame mmorpg addiction... since 14 i been playing 8 to 18 hours a day depending on school
    Sounds a lot like my life right now except I don't play WOW, i'm just addicted to the internet. I feel like i'm missing out if I don't get online a few hours a day but in reality I would only benefit from not getting online. I don't have a job at the moment so that makes me feel like an even bigger loser. My schedule for the summer thus far has been:
    -Wake up around noon
    -Eat
    -Surf the net for a few hours
    -Eat
    -Watch TV
    -Surf the net some more
    -Fap
    -Eat
    -Watch TV
    -Fall asleep in front of the TV for awhile
    -Surf the internet until like 2am
    -Fap
    -Read a little then go to bed
    -Rinse and repeat
    Damn i'm a loser

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I go through phases.

Right now I've got a lot of heavy **** on my mind, and standing around drunk watching nasty girls dance around smellin like BO and gettin hit on by wiggers isn't exactly my idea of "fun" just because I'm out somewhere and there's a bunch of people.

My solitude is a personal choice based on reflection. The choices I've made have lead me to the life I lead today, and if I expect that to change for the better I need to alter my decision-making and habits.
    Not going to lame ass overpacked clubs and standing there or dancin around drunk being stupid is a choice I'm making for myself.

I still go out with friends and go to bars and chill and joke around or go bowling or group movies or just random **** like that. We have a few pizza place/bars around here that are cool to chill at.

I just got so sick of the idea that I'm "SUPPOSED" to go to clubs and pull bitches and all this alpha pua crap. I'm basically anti-pua right now and dont wanna talk to stupid drunk 22 year olds that I'm not attracted to.

I'd like to do more with my time than sit around watching movies, playin games, and misc'ing, but I get lazy after I hit the gym hard and it's basically what I end up doing.
    I started playing my guitar again, trying to learn spanish, and trying to learn fruity loops so i can make beats on the comp
    Plus I've seen training day about TREEFIDDY times. love that movie.
    I've been thinking about doing like a habitat for humanity thing where I can do volunteer construction because I love doing construction.. or maybe volunteering at the animal shelter, but I really dont wanna clean up **** all day...
    I'm also seriously interested in enrolling in the course for the microsoft certification so that I have that as another career option (since i live close to MS and the course is like $150)

I dunno - I find **** to occupy my time. I think it's more a choice to prove to myself I can be alone and still happy and content with my life.
    I dont want to go through life being dependent on others to make me happy, and being depressed when I have to sit alone not doin anything.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

trb_5 is not very helpful. (-500) trb_5 is not very helpful. (-500) trb_5 is not very helpful. (-500) trb_5 is not very helpful. (-500) trb_5 is not very helpful. (-500) trb_5 is not very helpful. (-500) trb_5 is not very helpful. (-500) trb_5 is not very helpful. (-500) trb_5 is not very helpful. (-500) trb_5 is not very helpful. (-500) trb_5 is not very helpful. (-500)
    the way i see it is...for the most part ppl my age are obsessed with getting ****ed up on drugs, alcohol, weed....i actually was a big into drugs and weed...not much into drinking tho...but weed i was smoking 2-3 times a day for 3 years and i was doing meth, coke, acid, e, anything..my whole life was just based on getting ****ed up...i realized that all the ppl that are my friends arent my friends..they are only there because they benefit from me...when i decided it was time for me to be sober and concentrate on life they never called me again..so i said **** it **** you and **** everybody but my family and my cat...so now i choose to be sober up and i choose to not **** with ppl that will bring me back to my life of sin

but its ****ing tough i aint gonna lie...its friday and its 1030..i did get invited to my "friends" party but i said **** it....im over going out

Originally Posted by Castanza View Post
    Sounds a lot like my life right now except I don't play WOW, i'm just addicted to the internet. I feel like i'm missing out if I don't get online a few hours a day but in reality I would only benefit from not getting online. I don't have a job at the moment so that makes me feel like an even bigger loser. My schedule for the summer thus far has been:
    -Wake up around noon
    -Eat
    -Surf the net for a few hours
    -Eat
    -Watch TV
    -Surf the net some more
    -Fap
    -Eat
    -Watch TV
    -Fall asleep in front of the TV for awhile
    -Surf the internet until like 2am
    -Fap
    -Read a little then go to bed
    -Rinse and repeat
    Damn i'm a loser
    no workouts brah?

*Misc Cologne Crew*

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by trb_5 View Post
    the way i see it is...for the most part ppl my age are obsessed with getting ****ed up on drugs, alcohol, weed....i actually was a big into drugs and weed...not much into drinking tho...but weed i was smoking 2-3 times a day for 3 years and i was doing meth, coke, acid, e, anything..my whole life was just based on getting ****ed up...i realized that all the ppl that are my friends arent my friends..they are only there because they benefit from me...when i decided it was time for me to be sober and concentrate on life they never called me again..so i said **** it **** you and **** everybody but my family and my cat...so now i choose to be sober up and i choose to not **** with ppl that will bring me back to my life of sin

but its ****ing tough i aint gonna lie...its friday and its 1030..i did get invited to my "friends" party but i said **** it....im over going out
    congrats bro! I was in the same boat at 22. EVERYONE in my city knew me. You wanted to party or get drugs, you hit me up. I had over 600 contacts in my phone and the **** never stopped ringing.
    I got sick of shady people, liars, phonies, all the pretend BS, etc. and decided I wanted to get my life together and stop doing so many drugs all the time.
    Went from 600+ friends to 6 in a matter of months. Phone never rang.
    Tells you who the true homies are and who's just a bull****ter trying to ride your coattails.

GL bro! It'll get better. Promise.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

no workouts brah?
    Yeah I forgot to add that I lift on MWF with the little equipment that I have at home. Ready to get back to school so I can use the gym there.